Hades After VU

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie

Looks like them screwy robots were building something, afterall.

Couple nasty Vanguards creeping around for those of you that find those interesting.

Skip

Looks like them screwy robots were building something, afterall.

Couple nasty Vanguards creeping around for those of you that find those interesting.

Skip

Looks pretty cool :) But I still liked Hades more when it was a city before with argos to the south :(

Very cool structure

how cute, they are building a little robot house

Did they at least rebuild the bar that we (Dragons Shadow) so valiantly defended before the nuke?

Menace

Saw the beam from Corinth and thought to myself that something is wrong with Argus' bank location.

Thanks for posting, as I shall probably never go there to see it for myself :D

turn your brightness down, or you wear shades ? :D

Holy shit it's a space teleporter. They are preparing a large scale assult. :eyecrazy:

Perhaps they are constructing an orb.

hmm

I hope its a bot event :yay: cant remember when we last had one of those :wtg:

Or perhaps a teleporter? Will Berthabot finnally reviel her self as the bots ultimate ruler :eyecrazy:

OK wait now im really storming. What if its a taming maschine? :whisper:

Were those rocks 'floating' around the air in a circle around the beam structure?

I can imagine some bot mega project for massive strip mining of the planet.

;)

I hope its a bot event :yay: cant remember when we last had one of those :wtg:

Or perhaps a teleporter? Will Berthabot finnally reviel her self as the bots ultimate ruler :eyecrazy:

OK wait now im really storming. What if its a taming maschine? :whisper:

Didn't we just have 2? Vanguards, big bulks, etc..

now Calyspo stealing his zombies maybe he has had enough and going to blow up planet. Then again maybe he will start a war on other planets who knows what that crazy f***er will do.:eyecrazy:
This last Quarter however has been particularly devastating, but still trying to finish they year with a Bang! hence the Apocalypse..

This sums up pretty nicely. ND is going to hurl RT into Caly, and toasters build a badass space lazor to stop him and save their favorite vacation planet.

hehe funny you say that my initial thoughts were it's a deathstar

I decided to land on it for further clues. Didn't find anything except it's huge. Check this pic for scale:

Looks most like a gigantic teleporter to me. So perhaps we can use it to tp to other planets. Perhaps it has to be huge to power such long distance teleportation.

If it is a tp would like to see the reaction of pirates :)

Maybe its a highly advanced loot sucking machine?

Nah its remind-me Land Area Terminal

Welcome Calypso i have great news for you
Eudoria now big land area and available soon in auction house

I did some exploring around there yesterday. It looks pretty nice. At one point I was heading to investigate a random building near the crater. It wasn't a building, it was some sort of robot thing... I was quickly sent to the nearest revive with a blown up dune buggy :laugh:

Back