Halloween Gifts

Bemo

Prowler
Banned
Got the Halloween Gifts at relog. They are jsut fireworks this year. I got 2 sets one (50) and one (100)

-Bemo-

Thanks for the heads up, I also received the 50 + 100.

Very cool.

Happy Halloween!

:vampire:

Same here. Although I'd have appreciated them at New Years Eve even more. Now I guess I must save them to put some fireworks in the air when I get home like 7 am January 1th totally fucked out of my mind.

Same here. Although I'd have appreciated them at New Years Eve even more. Now I guess I must save them to put some fireworks in the air when I get home like 7 am January 1th totally fucked out of my mind.

:lolup:

-Bemo-

??? is the item info screens, lol.

double-post

tripple-post

wondering if they are using the 10k rule again?http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2010/11/12/2498/index.xml
During the Halloween gift give-out a mistake was made in that those who had deposited over 10,000 PED but did not keep an apartment still did not receive the Skeleton Pants. This was due to a mistake at FPC where old rules for handing out seasonal presents were used. We're going to compensate this by giving out the Skeleton Pants again to the Calypso colonists who meet the requirement of either keeping an estate and/or having deposited 10,000 PED.

This may result in a number of participants receiving a second pair of Skeleton Pants this time round.

Got the 50 +100 also. Spent 20 of them :laugh: I really like them!

Not very halloween, but hey, only a few days until bonfire night.... remember remember the 5th of November.. :cool:

oh ps - was in space, logged in - had nothing, but as soon as I reach caly atmosphere i got them :)

Not very halloween, but hey, only a few days until bonfire night.... remember remember the 5th of November.. :cool:

oh ps - was in space, logged in - had nothing, but as soon as I reach caly atmosphere i got them :)
'the gunpowder treason and plot'

So I guess it is only people on (or near) Caly that get them and not everyone in EU eh?

-Bemo-

I don't know what people are talking about... fireworks ARE scary! What could be scarier than one wizzing towards your face?

What's next?

I guess for Christmas...we get pumpkins.

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

nothing on Arkadia...

wondering if they are using the 10k rule again?
Don't think so, I'm fit to the both categories and got 50+100.

Can't wait to log in to watch what people are doing with them :D

Btw, my friend is on RT now (RT-native) - no gifts for them.

Last edited:
dev1: wtf, it's 31okt already!
dev2: and?
dev1: we forgot the halloween gifts!
dev2: eh, i'm busy with logs about that no-looter, seems like last two ATHs was triggered by levi and prot, but i am not sure, and...
dev1: cmon! most players even don't know where to see that wtf-ing halloffames, nor they can login on forums! but they need giftz!
dev2: uh, well take some crap what we have and just change ID or something, imagine something, it's actually not so important...
dev1: okay, what teh giftz sold b namaed?
dev2: ???
dev1: kk, thx

I wish I could get my gifts on the Caly space station but I guess they want my PEDs for a trip down and up again.

:laugh:

Edit: Fireworks, why not? Not very creative but I take'em over no gifts at all. ;)

The halloween ??? gift is cool, been a while since i had fireworks.

All i want for xmas now is a ??????.:silly2:

Tried the gift and love it! Thanks, MA :thumbup:

And also they have no markup/cannnot be auctioned
The 100-shots stack has markup. The 50 is probably too small to survive until auction, anyway :D

Some stats from socmates for those who like numbers:
  • No deposit, no estate: 50
  • No deposit, has estate: no data. Hopefully someone will fill this up.
  • Depo < 1k$, no estate: 50
  • Depo < 1k$, has estate: no data.
  • Depo > 1k$, no estate: 50+100
  • Depo > 1k$, has estate: 50+100

Oh please don't say I have deposited $1k+. Please say something else. Please.

Ooooooooo

Aaaaaaaaaaa

Oeeeeeeeeee

Fireworks !

I love them :silly2:

Mari *.*

Back