Halloween Gifts

Tried the gift and love it! Thanks, MA :thumbup:

The 100-shots stack has markup. The 50 is probably too small to survive until auction, anyway :D

Some stats from socmates for those who like numbers:
  • No deposit, no estate: 50
  • No deposit, has estate: no data. Hopefully someone will fill this up.
  • Depo < 1k$, no estate: 50
  • Depo < 1k$, has estate: no data.
  • Depo > 1k$, no estate: 50+100
  • Depo > 1k$, has estate: 50+100

I never deposited :wise:

I got onli the 50

Once i had an appartment and i got all the gifts ...

So i guess you need appartment to get all 2 ?

Mari *.*

One my soc has apartment and did not depo in 3 year and got both

Pics please someone? At work for the next 6 hours...

Ill blow one up each time i get a hof.. Like that they will last forever....

never depo and im not a estate owner here
got 50

Ty everyone for the reply on what you have received and your status. Seems the same old rule applies about how they are given out.

-Bemo-

Edit: Oh and Happy Halloween! :vampire:

Last edited:
Why did I only get 50 of them? Where are my 100 + 50?

Do you own an estate? Did you depo over 10k ped in your EU life time? If you answered no to both then you only get 50.

-Bemo-

Each planet partner can hand out their own holiday gifts.

What about those of us who have estates on Calypso and just happen to not be there???

What about those of us who have estates on Calypso and just happen to not be there???

Think you have to travel to Caly (or near Caly space as Alainax pointed out) to get your items.

-Bemo-

Think you have to travel to Caly (or near Caly space as Alainax pointed out) to get your items.

-Bemo-

yep, and think you only have a certain amount of time to do so too?... Will be interesting when other planet's start up holidays. Wonder when Neverdie's Birthday is?

Yea Kim (if you are around) what is the time limit on getting your gifts please. I am kinda surprised that Arkadia doesn't have gifts yet. They seem to be on top of stuff pretty well over there.

-Bemo-

what is the time limit on getting your gifts please.
From the past experience it's 2 days at most. My socmate constantly miss her Christmas gifts, returning home 2 days after the holiday. I didn't play on the last Valentine's day and the day after and when finally logged in I learned that I missed the chocolates :silly2:

From the past experience it's 2 days at most. My socmate constantly miss her Christmas gifts, returning home 2 days after the holiday. I didn't play on the last Valentine's day and the day after and when finally logged in I learned that I missed the chocolates :silly2:

Ty for the added info.

-Bemo-

Logged in in Calypso - no fireworks at all.

Been back in game with new avatar for 3 weeks and deposited $300 but guess that doesn't cut it.

(btw if any forum admin peeps read this; I would love to be able to get my old account running again -The mighty/The mystique mighty)

Yea Kim (if you are around) what is the time limit on getting your gifts please. I am kinda surprised that Arkadia doesn't have gifts yet. They seem to be on top of stuff pretty well over there.

-Bemo-

Halloween may not be on the same day in Asia.

Halloween In Asia

I depo but dont own estate but i did not get any and i live in South africa which is two hours ahead of MA time ?? i am a Sad Panda :cry:

they really went all out this year with the gifts lol

bring on new year fire work party on calypso

mants

Well, it's a gift. Can't make everybody happy (ehhh...ok there might be way to do that)

I don't complain as it's the thought that counts!
Thx who ever made the thinkning!

didn't get anything, maybe because I've missed it ?

didn't get anything, maybe because I've missed it ?

don't get any either...its no log in time issue, my GF loged same time as me and she get it ( even she's non depositor )

MA has problem with tracking our depos, thats why we have bad loots - if they dont can handle gift corectly how they can track what we shall get ?

I didn't get any gifts cuz I'm on Arkadia since before they passed out the halloween gifts...I'm still there so prolly won't get anything from MA for halloween...I'll continue to stay there for a while... It's been pretty ok..

guess you only had 2 days to be able to claim the gifts this year. oct 31 and nov 1 after that it was over.

for next x-mas you will need to choose, family or entropia?! lmao

here what support told

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This year, the criteria for handing out Halloween gifts is that you must be a native Calypsian and you must have logged in to Planet Calypso between October 31st and November 7th, which you unfortunately, didn't do.

Thank you for understanding.

Hence, it seems there is one week of time to get a gift.

Shame I missed out (was on RT - no gifts from mr beeblebrox) fireworks would have been cool. Not had any of those for years iirc

Wistrel

PS One for MA: CAN planet partners give gifts? I mean do they have that functionality available to them?

Back