News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Nice. Now I just have to figure out how much ped roll I must have to start the Mayhem Annihilation Gold.
Probably a lot more than before for the same ammount of score, especially at lower categories.
Guess no more miniboss every 30 min for fixed 250 score, but we will see it soon.

WTB low level high eff weapons. That azuro is my dream XD pm me in game angela draniie cloud. Waste your rare mayhem tokens on me and I kiss you <3

@ Angela ---- pay attention at your desires.... i would discourage you to buy that Azuro....

I have put on Weapon compare V2 on wiki the data of the new "superpimped azuro"
it is a very funny item, totally USELESS and after more thought a big error in itemization

1. it has just 3 Damage so can not use A101 (3) and can not use ZX Sinkadus (2) but just B101(L) amp (1 damage)
2. those amps if inserted make the item worse for loss of eff
3. it has a SO LOW consumption of cells that (at 2500 break rate, and it could be correct or incorrect due to high frequency and low decay) any enhancer COULD result is a large loss of DPP if broken
4. even at T10 it is 6 DPP that is really modest and moreover useless due to enhancer break (and could cost much to tier up)
5. it require 3 rare token ... using as a proxy pre.covid prices 3 Ptoken were about 6.000 to 10.000 ped each... let's say here are more common so are worth ? 3000 to 5000? that means a cost of 16.000 ped for a puny killer

way more interesting for critters the LR20 that can be obtained with just 1 rare token and can use a decent amp

@ Angela ---- pay attention at your desires.... i would discourage you to buy that Azuro....

I have put on Weapon compare V2 on wiki the data of the new "superpimped azuro"
it is a very funny item, totally USELESS and after more thought a big error in itemization

1. it has just 3 Damage so can not use A101 (3) and can not use ZX Sinkadus (2) but just B101(L) amp (1 damage)
2. those amps if inserted make the item worse for loss of eff
3. it has a SO LOW consumption of cells that (at 2500 break rate, and it could be correct or incorrect due to high frequency and low decay) any enhancer COULD result is a large loss of DPP if broken
4. even at T10 it is 6 DPP that is really modest and moreover useless due to enhancer break (and could cost much to tier up)
5. it require 3 rare token ... using as a proxy pre.covid prices 3 Ptoken were about 6.000 to 10.000 ped each... let's say here are more common so are worth ? 3000 to 5000? that means a cost of 16.000 ped for a puny killer

way more interesting for critters the LR20 that can be obtained with just 1 rare token and can use a decent amp
I hear what you're saying, but here me out. It don't need an amp, and I would only tier it to tier 1 for accuracy 1 enhancer. It is the ultimate 30 hp or less killer. Memes and dreams > whatever stuff yall like to do XD

I hear what you're saying, but here me out. It don't need an amp, and I would only tier it to tier 1 for accuracy 1 enhancer. It is the ultimate 30 hp or less killer. Memes and dreams > whatever stuff yall like to do XD
Well, we can't say MA didn't try their best to put in something for everyone!

Will the drop rate of mayhem tokens be always the same or will it decrease after some hours in a day to avoid the 24 7 autobots hunting?

Is the trader empty yet? Will they be restocked? Do MA and people in the know already know?
I sense that there will be a massive uptake of the event at the start.
Should MA finally publish an NPC trader statement about refill policy? It's a growing 'problem/issue' I think!

I will try and help steer up some confusion I've seen

• Amplifiers
I saw there was some confusion about:
Creatures in the Halloween Mayhem event instances may drop Halloween Strongboxes, which may contain a Halloween Ring 2021, amplifiers suitable for melee, ranged, and MindForce weapons, powerful enhancer pills, themed clothing, and more.
specifically;
amplifiers suitable for melee, ranged, and MindForce weapons
So to clarify; Yes, amplifiers are for melee, ranged and Mindforce.

I will notify everyone via Discord #officials_announcements and in this thread when the information is updated.

• Issues with opening seasonal boxes
We are aware of this issue and we are looking into a solution.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we are thankful for your continued patience as we try and solve this issue.

Is the trader empty yet? Will they be restocked? Do MA and people in the know already know?
I sense that there will be a massive uptake of the event at the start.
Should MA finally publish an NPC trader statement about refill policy? It's a growing 'problem/issue' I think!
I think it has already been filled by MA right? If certain items are sold out, we'll probably have to wait untill the next mayhem event at the earliest. Which is perfect imo.

Sounds like the comedy sketch where a mastermind contestant's topic was answering the question before the current one!
Will there be any way of knowing how many of the new super token whatsits, you know, special ones, will have dropped?
I guess we will be able to assess for ourselves how many normal tokens we are getting. I just wonder what we will be able to buy with them before the event is even over - and this is a short one...

Sounds like the comedy sketch where a mastermind contestant's topic was answering the question before the current one!
Will there be any way of knowing how many of the new super token whatsits, you know, special ones, will have dropped?
I guess we will be able to assess for ourselves how many normal tokens we are getting. I just wonder what we will be able to buy with them before the event is even over - and this is a short one...
As a rough guess, considering that the cost on items from pm token to rare token seems to have increased by roughly factor 1.5 on average and we used to have token reward in the past for 10 categories in annihilation and survival - there should be 10*2*1.5 = 30
Some categories/modes gave tokens for second place and some items had their cost increased by factor 2 -> so overall i expect around 40ish rare tokens per season. Lets see how wrong i was afterwards ;)

As a rough guess, considering that the cost on items from pm token to rare token seems to have increased by roughly factor 1.5 on average and we used to have token reward in the past for 10 categories in annihilation and survival - there should be 10*2*1.5 = 30
Some categories/modes gave tokens for second place and some items had their cost increased by factor 2 -> so overall i expect around 40ish rare tokens per season. Lets see how wrong i was afterwards ;)
Evey at 8th of November: You were right JBK, i got 40 this season.

Evey at 8th of November: You were right JBK, i got 40 this season.
While this is funny, i wouldnt be surprised if mindark just goes all the way with grinder style event and makes not only normal tokens but rare tokens as well based on peds cycled - after all they are not tradeable and then really everyone could get to the weapon of their dreams at a higher or lesser expense based on gear and hunting style.

@ John that is considering that there is a cap posed by MA ?
being there a "token trader will be refilled" statement and a
shift in plitics on the "1 token every xxxx instances"
and looking at average gold farming like 10.000-15.000 kills
being now open to all grinders we could easily see 50m
monster killed.
i think we will get 1P token every 250.000 to 500.000 kills
so 100 to 200 i put my guess on 150 token per this event.
and are not many considering that there are 50 fresh weapon
for lower level and 100 fresh amps and many require more than 1
(45 token are just for entry level weapons, 20 for"pimped azuros"
20 for Gauss and 5 for LR20)

i think we will get 1P token every 250.000 to 500.000 kills
so 100 to 200 i put my guess on 150 token per this event.
and are not many considering that there are 50 fresh weapon
for lower level and 100 fresh amps and many require more than 1
I dont think that the weapons on trader are meant to be sold out within one event, they likely are meant to be taken over years to come while some smaller items may still be added or refilled or larger items of different professions may still be added.

While this is funny, i wouldnt be surprised if mindark just goes all the way with grinder style event and makes not only normal tokens but rare tokens as well based on peds cycled - after all they are not tradeable and then really everyone could get to the weapon of their dreams at a higher or lesser expense based on gear and hunting style.
i bet it will be like the 5k pointer one

is googling "how to survive on 2h sleep a day......???"
I am actually wondering if Mindark has thought about the health issues this kind of grind event might bring.

They should have events that is suitable of their own words regarding responsible gaming which is displayed here: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/responsiblegaming

Or are they just assuming that everyone at this point are either bot or have a whole team running one avatar?

I am actually wondering if Mindark has thought about the health issues this kind of grind event might bring.

They should have events that is suitable of their own words regarding responsible gaming which is displayed here: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/responsiblegaming

Or are they just assuming that everyone at this point are either bot or have a whole team running one avatar?
its 12-16h of netflix and f.... f .... f...... f...... f..... f....

but yeah u will see that some avatars dont sleep what so ever :D

Thanks for the responses on rare token volumes for this event. Maybe they will flag up as rare drops, then tracker will be able to help assess this new event style.
On health issues, I wonder how long the survival is supposed to take in one sitting? It is, after all, 10 phases per stage - and 20 stages!!!
If someone finishes, will they post a time for it?
I notice that after stage 9 there is no more capture the flag thingie, so will mobs be building up and going unreachable in a massive surrounding circle for the top ubers? What will hps per mob be after stage 10?
Or is there a terminal the mobs will be damaging and thus no build up of mobs...? Sorry to be getting my mayhems confused !!!

Edit 21.10.21: made a mistake in that the capture is on phases 3, 6 and 9, so presumably on every stage all the way up. Yes, i found this duh moment of mine all on my own - so sorry to anyone caught by it apart from myself. It does look like a very looong session for some ppl though!

Last edited:

I remember several years ago MA announced some time limits in some events (I'm sorry to be that vague) only to force players to leave (and sleep). I can't quite remember the response by the players, but some said stuff like "They are not my parents, I want to play" and others appreciated the change. So that happened already.

And now health is not an issue any more :)

Thanks for the responses on rare token volumes for this event. Maybe they will flag up as rare drops, then tracker will be able to help assess this new event style.
Someone with a PM/Rare token should be able to check if it's marked as rare.

Thanks for the info. We'll be able to follow droprates then. :) Place your bets please ...

I am on a different planet.. could somebody post a screeny of the actual new rewards? or is there a list somewhere? Surely I can grind that cool azuro gun everybody is talking about.

On health issues, I wonder how long the survival is supposed to take in one sitting? It is, after all, 10 phases per stage - and 20 stages!!!
If someone finishes, will they post a time for it?
I notice that after stage 9 there is no more capture the flag thingie, so will mobs be building up and going unreachable in a massive surrounding circle for the top ubers? What will hps per mob be after stage 10?
Or is there a terminal the mobs will be damaging and thus no build up of mobs...? Sorry to be getting my mayhems confused !!!
Just anecdotally, I remember about an hour roughly across most of the cats was considered low to average score (for those giving it a bash). Presumably since we are all going to be doing the same "cat" It is going to ramp up quite considerably at some point through the stages, but I wouldn't imagine survival being the sort of thing people will lose sleep over ( unless the are ofc just using it to grind and repeat).

What I could imagine however, is something we are seeing more and more of, such as in the space boss, and the RDI labs that there may be certain debuffs you would have to nagivate as the challenge increases.

Back