Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

I'm not sure what your complaint is here? The Operation Hammerhead was a story line mission. The Harbingers came, we fought them, their launch system got destroyed. Well, some of us took the missions and did so. It was entirely voluntary and I don't see anything wrong with an achievement for those that did do so.

Seriously, do you think people who missed the orbs and did not get Duchev logs had Entropia ruined for them? How about people who joined later? How about those that didn't bother doing anything orb related?

This complaint makes no sense.

Duchev logs can be purchased at will, as far as I know. Achievements cannot.

Why does MA/FPSEE not realize that these are the kinds of things that ruin Entropia. They're analogous to that one miss-able upgrade in LOZ:OOT, that one red trinity in Kingdom Hearts, etc. That one stupid thing that makes you want to start your game again if you miss it. The problem is that Entropia cannot reasonably be restarted, so care should be taken by the makers not to implement missions or achievements that can be missed.

There used to be a statue in Port Atlantis with the inscription "THE WORLD IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS REACH FOR IT AND MAKE IT YOURS." The goal of participating in the Achievement system is to complete all of the Achievements in the game. That goal is what participants "reach" toward; it's their long-term vision to work toward. To me, the whole system would feel pointless if I was unfortunate enough to miss an Achievement because I made the wrong decision in a mission or something.
I have to dissagrea strongly here. If all missions/achivments can be unlocked by every one it means the decisions you make has no meaning or consecuens.
I'm very much looking forward to a lot more missions that has branches so depending on what you choose to do you will open some posibilities while closing others.

New achievement:

Driver - "Vroom! Left 50 in the dust."

im guessing allow 50 mobs to hit you and then pull away in a vehicle :\

I have to dissagrea strongly here. If all missions/achivments can be unlocked by every one it means the decisions you make has no meaning or consecuens.
I'm very much looking forward to a lot more missions that has branches so depending on what you choose to do you will open some posibilities while closing others.

I guess this is just where the two of us differ. I used to play another MMORPG that forced its players to choose a profession at level 15 (your actual avatar had a level). You had to choose between a Spellcaster/Archer/etc., and could not revoke the decision once made. In contrast to this model, one of the most inspiring things when I started playing EU was how open the game used to be (VU 8 or 9 or something). You could do anything you put your mind (and possibly your PED Card) to. You could "reach for it and make it yours," in the words of the statue.

New achievement:

Driver - "Vroom! Left 50 in the dust."

im guessing allow 50 mobs to hit you and then pull away in a vehicle :\

achievement is known for long (check first post) ;) it's 50km drived, next stage is 100km, and probably next will be 500km

I just unlocked a new one!

Reverse Dynamics - No loot for YOU!

Logging in and having a session time of more than 4 hrs without spending/decaying/using a pec on ANYTHING.

Not working with sweating. Why?

I agree with this, im kinda pissed that I wont be able to get 100% done since I wont be able to do these two
Mammon* - Demand more from the Prophet on completion of the mission "The Opening of the Gates"
Atoned* - Complete the Prophet's atonement mission (can only be activated as above)

Really pisses me of for a stupid new feature in the game.

Yeah, I'm not real happy either that I won't be able to complete 100% because I wasn't rude to the prophet. If anything, that should lead to less reward/achievement.

I just unlocked a new one!

Reverse Dynamics - No loot for YOU!

Logging in and having a session time of more than 4 hrs without spending/decaying/using a pec on ANYTHING.

no loot for you? :woohoo: lol I have unlock it long time ago

not sure if i want to officially unlock it hehe anw nice find aj

Because you get hit sweating and need to be healed I would assume?

no loot for you? :woohoo: lol I have unlock it long time ago

not sure if i want to officially unlock it hehe anw nice find aj

The "Reverse Dynamics" was a joke, although easily to believe it was legit with 3 achievements for dying. :)

Sailor - Travel 1km in an aquatic vehicle
Scurvy - Travel 10km in an aquatic vehicle
Mariner - Travel 50km in an aquatic vehicle
Sea Dog - Travel 100km in an aquatic vehicle
??? - Travel 500km in an aquatic vehicle

??? = "Sea wolf"

Can anyone check if "Cosmic" is related to the completion of any other 10,000-kill missions? The description of the achievement itself doesn't seem to commit to Daikiba alone.

I can confirm that 10k merp does not unlock it.

Can anyone check if "Cosmic" is related to the completion of any other 10,000-kill missions? The description of the achievement itself doesn't seem to commit to Daikiba alone.

"Cosmic" seems to be a direct connection to the personality of the daika mission NPC, so I'd say it's quite a good guess.

Also, the daika is the only 10k I've done, and I've unlocked Cosmic.

I checked on Corns, Molisk, Steelbirds and Foul, didn't get Cosmic or anything else other than the generic Iron achievement and the seasonal one. Couldn't be bothered to go to the outposts to check Merps and Argonauts having had nothing on the others. Haven't got any other completed irons to check.

10k Argonaut and 10k Hiryuu didnt unlock another achievement.

I didn't get the "Iron Forged* - Complete an Iron Mission" when I did the Atrax/Allo 100 missions, nor did I get it when talking to a couple of iron mission dudes, not sure which once I talked to and now I'm not atm on Caly so. But if anyone knows please enlighten us what mission does. I'm pretty sure I talked to the Daikiba mission npc and didn't get the achievement.

And btw why list achievements under caly? As of now I can't see any of those achievements since I'm on RT...
The same goes for missions, but that makes sense since they aren't listed under a planet and are more or less tied to a planet. I wonder if you'll ever be able to drive around on RT or any other planet then caly to get achievements...

I didn't get the "Iron Forged* - Complete an Iron Mission" when I did the Atrax/Allo 100 missions, nor did I get it when talking to a couple of iron mission dudes, not sure which once I talked to and now I'm not atm on Caly so. But if anyone knows please enlighten us what mission does. I'm pretty sure I talked to the Daikiba mission npc and didn't get the achievement.

And btw why list achievements under caly? As of now I can't see any of those achievements since I'm on RT...
The same goes for missions, but that makes sense since they aren't listed under a planet and are more or less tied to a planet. I wonder if you'll ever be able to drive around on RT or any other planet then caly to get achievements...

Do 16500 more and you'll probably get it.

Do 16500 more and you'll probably get it.

But ppl talk about generic/any iron mission and also one for finishing a 10k one...
Most kill in a mission I did so far was few of the 1k mission, but as I mentioned I haven't returned to all of the mission brokers.

But ppl talk about generic/any iron mission and also one for finishing a 10k one...
Most kill in a mission I did so far was few of the 1k mission, but as I mentioned I haven't returned to all of the mission brokers.

Iron forged is for fully completing an Iron Challenge (16600 kills)
Bronze Giant is for killing a further 10,000 at a higher maturity (old / scout +)

Would also like to point out (for the people just as crazy as me) that there doesn't appear to be another falling to your death one after Icarus (25), spent the last 2 hours dying from falling, and im way past 100 so i doubt it now.

Would also like to point out (for the people just as crazy as me) that there doesn't appear to be another falling to your death one after Icarus (25), spent the last 2 hours dying from falling, and im way past 100 so i doubt it now.

I got Icarus after 25 suicides... after 50+ noting aswell :ahh: YES we're crazy

Iron forged is for fully completing an Iron Challenge (16600 kills)
Bronze Giant is for killing a further 10,000 at a higher maturity (old / scout +)

Ok, thx for clarifying, would be nice if you could ad this to the OP Immortal...
Something like, completing an Iron mission chain on one mob. At least I didn't get it.

I checked on Corns, Molisk, Steelbirds and Foul, didn't get Cosmic or anything else other than the generic Iron achievement and the seasonal one. Couldn't be bothered to go to the outposts to check Merps and Argonauts having had nothing on the others. Haven't got any other completed irons to check.

10k Argonaut and 10k Hiryuu didnt unlock another achievement.

Merp, Armax and Atrox 10k's don't either.

As pioneer & aj said, re-visiting the old PA brokers will activate the Gateway missions, not Genesis. I dont think there are missions for that place.

Hi,
Where did they stated that? Can't seem to find it or I just overlooked it.

Sunday Driver - Drive 1km in a land based vehicle
Motorman - Drive 10km in a land based vehicle
Drive - Drive 50km in a land based vehicle
Rally Driver - Drive 100km in a land based vehicle
???- Drive 500km in a land based vehicle

??? = Bullitt

The 'Bullitt' Run....(500 Km in a vehicle)

Well you want a Name for the 500 KM Driving achievement.. I did it..

500 Kilometers and this is appropriately Called Bullitt

(Should be 'Bullet'.. but for me? it was The Cannonball Run..)

And this is about 26 laps around the PA section of the map...(and I mean the longest way possible..)

So yes here's the proof)

Bejamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (catch me if you can "Smokey"

guys, now don't hesitate to make 5000km run :D, why 5000km? cause I believe in symmetry ;)

1km (*10) 10km (*5) 50km (*2) 100km (*5) 500km (*?) ?km
10 5 2 5 ?

so ? seems to be 10 ;)

enjoy :cool:

PS. but I hope that 500km is the last stage (imho 500km stage is unnecesary added to achievements, 100km should be enough), cause this achievements chains are going in wrong way, forcing some crazy ppl to waste hours driving, sailing and flying

PS. but I hope that 500km is the last stage (imho 500km stage is unnecesary added to achievements, 100km should be enough), cause this achievements chains are going in wrong way, forcing some crazy ppl to waste hours driving, sailing and flying

1. find a safe spot
2. wedge down turn key with paperclip or whatever
3. hit "r"
4. walk away :)

Back