FYI: How Bad MA wants UR money (Adjusted Evil Amp crafting Fail)

So you dont have any experience in crafting and you try that expensive shit?? :eyecrazy:

With 95% sucess rate on a lvl 7 bp for sure he has some experience..

Most logical thing said here I'd say lol. But, there is a reason I quit crafting long ago, and this is exactly why :laugh: Sorry for your luck Raven!

Look at the positive side here, you didn't pay 35k for a 1 click tau unL bp and fail on that click too;)

But really, sorry about the way the cookie crumbled in this case was hoping for a success!

nelson-simpsons.jpg

Sorry for your loss Raven as i know how tough it was to collect the materials ( especially the slime).

For those who say that blp amps should be crafted because the original ones were crafted, why wasn't this logic followed in armor plates as those were crafted too and technically should have had the same chance to fail.

As someone said, the only way we can show to MA that something needs to be changed is by not taking the gamble. If we keep taking the risk, there is no reason for them to change that.

Next time though, IF you decide to click, make sure to get 2-3 clicks before clicking though thats crazy expensive then/amp.

Last edited:
talk to ma with your pocketbook

unless the UL your making at 3% may be higher than a few ped in which case you want to ensure that tt is there to push it over for a success. but I failed irregarless so I must have been wrong about that as well.

Nope. It does not work that way, unfortunately. You get exactly the same number of successes when crafting UL items, residue or not. For a pushover to work, TT value would need to be calculated before success vs fail vs partial is determined. Thats not what happens though. You can get below minimum TT items easily, both UL and limited.

Sorry to hear Raven my heart goes out to you.

Many players are so conditioned with "failure is the norm", that is has become an accepted part of doing anything within EU. I struggle to accept that logic. You pay your money, you loot some rare parts, and you should expect reward for using those rare parts.

The risk versus reward with any crafting lacks appeal for a "game".

If is wasn't for the RCE aspect then maybe success would be more forthcoming with general crafting, still that doesn't excuse the outcome of some rare crafts in my mind. My view is; Don't drop them at all, if your planning to really piss people off.

You tried it, and you got F***ed

Nuff said; Don't do it again, and sorry to read about it.

Rick

Gah, Sorry to hear about that click.

Not nice when something like that goes up in flames. I hope you got the amp parts back, to lose that in the craft would be the most sad thing.

Gah, Sorry to hear about that click.

Not nice when something like that goes up in flames. I hope you got the amp parts back, to lose that in the craft would be the most sad thing.

no sadly didnt get any of the required 100 parts back or any of the 3 slimes. All the most expensive mu stuff poof, gone

what would this thread look like if it were a success with a HOF attached? hmm...

what would this thread look like if it were a success with a HOF attached? hmm...

cheers from op, and flaming from everyone else... damned if u do, damned if u dont

cheers from op, and flaming from everyone else... damned if u do, damned if u dont

So basically the same as it looks now, except with smiley faces in the first post. :)

Whenever I see threads like this, I think of the divider in my ball sac that keep my balls separate, and I picture a line drawn on my screen, with half the people here falling on one side into the dick-bag category, and half the people falling to the other side into the decent person category. There is nothing that separates the nuts better than a EU thread (my au scammer thread for example). And incidentally, with real balls, one side is lower sometimes, too. Cuz it's heavier or whatever. Just like most people here tend to fill up one side of my computers scrotum.

Enjoy your dinner.

Edit: I for one understand his frustration, but I know that it happens tho and that it was a risk like everything else in this game. And the most important thing is he has a right to disclose what happened (and yes be pissed about it) and I wish more people disclosed this kinda stuff on here, whether its complaining or not, because its STILL FUCKING INFORMATION. And if you play this game without reading every bit of information you can get your hands on you shouldn't have an opinion in the first place. All the assholes in this forum do is limit our sample size of available information because so many people here get sick of it and quit posting. So all you negative people who claim you are so smart about this game, actually, you just proved that you are not. Because otherwise you would be eliciting and supporting dialogue rather than restricting it.

Last edited:
So basically the same as it looks now, except with smiley faces in the first post. :)

Whenever I see threads like this, I think of the divider in my ball sac that keep my balls separate, and I picture a line drawn on my screen, with half the people here falling on one side into the dick-bag category, and half the people falling to the other side into the decent person category. There is nothing that separates the nuts better than a EU thread (my au scammer thread for example). And incidentally, just like real balls, one side is lower sometimes, too. Cuz it's heavier or whatever. Just like most people here tend to fill up one side of my computers scrotum.

Enjoy your dinner.

makes me wonder if people think about what side of the scrotal raphe they are on

Rage 1st click is a fail, next 4 clicks might be success..........

Its all a gamble never take it for granted!

Not necessarily. Someone can chip in and be able to craft but be quite inexperienced in the finer points of crafting e.g. timing. With a 1 click bp timing is crucial, the difference between success and fail. A seasoned crafter would not just click this bp at any time...

... its STILL FUCKING INFORMATION.
A new information? :scratch2:

Clicking a BP can either result with fail, partial success or success? Is that a new info?
Or that there's a crafters who haven't learned to manage risks, don't have clue about the real success rates and don't know UL items don't need a residue?
Or that pointless, inadequate slandering has become acceptable on this forum?

All that said, i'm sure Raven's actually a cool guy who simply had a bad day...
Shit happens.

it had 33 clicks. OP is pissed it didnt succeed on first click

1. Why did you click when you get this angry with one fail....?
2. MA don't get any money from MU, so for them this is not any huge profit.

you can gamble on ebay too, that does not make it gambling site though.

Not really a good analogy there...you can lose a bid..not your money.

Anywho..this type of whining thread was to be expected...
A successful upgrade = MA IS GREAT
An unsuccessful upgrade = MA SUCKS.

Expect more whining as the failures continue folks..

Not really a good analogy there...you can lose a bid..not your money.

Anywho..this type of whining thread was to be expected...
A successful upgrade = MA IS GREAT
An unsuccessful upgrade = MA SUCKS.

Expect more whining as the failures continue folks..

you can lose your money. you can bid on a bad item. you can bid on closed boxes inc found luggage.

but agreed on the type of thread.

This is the MA's staff motto...

36204071.jpg

Reactions: Mac
Back