How much dung you have in storage?

I am the proud owner of 27,3k poop :D

I have 9 tons of dung, it is about 16k dung

I have around 27K dung!

27k of dung? Oh my....
Do you have a pic of it?:rolleyes:

Put me on the list of people who pretty much stopped picking it up since we can`t put it down fearing the load stone from hell while out mining. But I still have a little over 6k in storage. Allow me to add I really miss the swarm of flies and the wretching emote when picking it up. All the fun was removed from dung for me. Was it in the interest of decreasing server load and lag? Perhaps armor decay when taking of items is due to people having to constantly take off thier footwear to clean the treads with a stick?

6810 dung

Wow thought i was the only dung collector
now i feeel like im in a comunity.
anyway my count is 6810
yeah almost insane

1,125 poos here. Friggin' fiber!

~500 pieces

dung.jpg

10291 ... thought to take it on a run in PVP3/4 ... but i cant see the stupid face of the looter :D

over 2k

largest find at one time was 524 piles in dome 4

Can I count both piles ? :ahh:

dung_80k.jpg

Over 4k

I just gave Neverdie over 4k piles of steaming dung. So as of the other day, I'm down to zero.

LOL why so much? you don't even own a LA do you?

No .. but I plan to. ;) ;)

Plus .. it's free.
I collected a shit-ton of it all around EU on my own.
Then a buttload of my friends just give it to me cause they know I collect it.
Puns 100% intended. :ahh:

I usually blame my Julbock, but I'll fess up that I collect it. :ahh:
Only times I remember giving any away was to the amazing dung artist, Titan and to Pyrates who got growth molecule hofs.
I'm more likely to part with ped then my dung. :dunno:
I'm weird like that. :D :nana:

Last edited:
Why don't you keep it all in one pile?:scratch2:

I collected/was donated a bunch between now and the last time I went to my apartment.
Then a pyrate left game and gave me his 30k pile - so I haven't taken the LOONNNNGG SLLOOOW walk to my apartment, yet to combine them.
:ahh: :laugh:
It's at Omegaton, behind some other buildings. It's far when you're carring 15,000 kg's of something.

I think I have like 150 of it. I dont even bother picking it up anymore, since I was mining and collected it then suddenly I was walking instead of running due to the extra weight of it. Sucked too because it was at the beginning of my run that i found it :scratch2:

I collected/was donated a bunch between now and the last time I went to my apartment.
Then a pyrate left game and gave me his 30k pile - so I haven't taken the LOONNNNGG SLLOOOW walk to my apartment, yet to combine them.
:ahh: :laugh:
It's at Omegaton, behind some other buildings. It's far when you're carring 15,000 kg's of something.

Take it in small amounts, like 100-200 pieces at once. You'll have it in apartment in no time :laugh:

I would rather keep it in storage, since the storage can be accessed from a lot of places in EU but apartment is fixed and you might want to sell it some time. Besides, you can take the dung from your apartment in inventory, press T and... ta da.... you're almost at storage. :p

PS: :wtg: Collecting dung is an art. Not everybody can master it. :wtg:

Take it in small amounts, like 100-200 pieces at once. You'll have it in apartment in no time :laugh:

That's 220 trips @ 200 pieces per trip. I think it's faster to just waddle to my apartment with it all and see if I can fit through the door without one of my neighbors complaining. :rofl:

re: selling it ..

Only times I remember giving any away was to the amazing dung artist, Titan and to Pyrates who got growth molecule hofs.
I'm more likely to part with ped then my dung. :dunno:
I'm weird like that. :D :nana:

re: selling it ..

Offering :eek: 1 full and shiny gold ped:eek: for a big pile of shit.

PS: Keep this thread clean of your shitty sales. :D It's intended to contain shitty information not shitty sales.

I think I have like 150 of it. I dont even bother picking it up anymore, since I was mining and collected it then suddenly I was walking instead of running due to the extra weight of it. Sucked too because it was at the beginning of my run that i found it :scratch2:

Yea .. I miss the days when you could lay them down no matter how large or small the pile.
Stupid 1 pec rule :cussing:

I used to pick it up and still finish my mining run by hiding them in a nearby tree - writing down coords - then tp'ing back later to get them.
Now, I have to risk picking them up.
77% of the time the pile's too big and I have interupt my mining to tp back to storage the shit, because I waddle.
Because .. I always pick it up.

omg :laugh:
Ok .. thank you for bringing to my attention my crazy obsession with virtual pieces of poo.
The first step to recovery is admitting the problem. :wise:

:doctor:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Used to have a poop temple with 20k+ poop :silly2:

286 Common Dung 9209 0.09 PED STORAGE :ahh:

dung.jpg

10291 ... thought to take it on a run in PVP3/4 ... but i cant see the stupid face of the looter :D

I did go to pvp4 with about 5k dung in 5k stacks :p (1per stack)
And that was before we had "merge all" !!! :p

Cant remember who got it all tho.. *bwahahaha*

im trying to get 200k dung in my storage... dont ask why its just for shits and giggles... dont know for sure but i think i have gathered about 50k from soc mates and other people...

aint pointless goals great

Last edited:
wow so many people collect dung

I have 4,5k of dung in my storage. use some from time to time to make fertilizer. but i find more than i can use so the pile keeps growing.

A few months ago a friend and I made an altar to Lootius at CND dome 18. (I think it was 18, the one with argos and cornoanterions). It has like 4k dung if i remember correctly.

DO NOT make lootius angry. leave the poop where it is :silly2:

Offering :eek: 1 full and shiny gold ped:eek: for a big pile of shit.
PS: Keep this thread clean of your shitty sales. :D It's intended to contain shitty information not shitty sales.

You're the one who offered a ped and talked about selling it...
I was merely quoting myself since you missed the original statement about not ever parting with my beloved pile. :dunno:

Nevah for sale.

I don't know why ..... :duh:

ive got bout 20k .. lil bit over 22000i thnk.. why? who knows :p junk collector i guess lol

Back