How much dung you have in storage?

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Ever since I joined EU I liked to gather all the dung I find. So far I managed to gather: :ahh:
Common Dung 7317 0.07 PED STORAGE

Feel free to post how much dung you gathered so far if you want. :)

Would it be interesting a list of top 5 dung collectors?

Sitram

I have a HELL of a lot. And i wish it was RL dung cause THEN i would know where to put it / send it :silly2:

I have a HELL of a lot. And i wish it was RL dung cause THEN i would know where to put it / send it :silly2:

Numbers or it didn't happen :D

Now I actually have none :D I only have 9 pieces in inventory, and I didn't even find those myself. I have never found anything from the ground except stones and fruits.

Hi.

Some months ago i not pick up yet dung i found in ground. And feed trade terminal with growth molecules i find mining. So, amount not change, little more than 600 units.

Greetings. Milesio.

I have 1k. But I don't walk too much so I guess I miss a lot of it.

2.3k if I remembercorrectly.

But the question is, what to do whit a sh_tload of dung??

I try to put it in the refiner with my fruit and sweetstuff in hope that it will make all the pets sick in Twin and die ;)

Got around 3k dung in storage. Really an impressive amount 7k! Keep up the good cleaning work :p

I've got just over 1K. I'd probably have 10 times that much if I actually picked up every bit I've found. I find about 3 piles every mining run.

~Tracer

I have close to 12K in my storage.
Posted via Mobile Device

None!
It's POOP man!
You just don't save up your poop...

1,2k...all self made....

:cool:

Ever since I joined EU I liked to gather all the dung I find. So far I managed to gather: :ahh:
Common Dung 7317 0.07 PED STORAGE

Feel free to post how much dung you gathered so far if you want. :)

Would it be interesting a list of top 5 dung collectors?

Sitram

that's why you stink :D
jk
I have 1.7k I think

3959 of :bs:

greetings,

bigdeal

my total is... 13

3 or 4k situated under the backside of a julbock :D

Like others I largely stopped picking it up after we were prevented from putting it down again, but currently I have 3858 pieces of Poo stored.

Saving it up for my inevitable LA, when I'm old and grey...

:laugh:

25k in my locker.

... but that's about all there is....

I'm saving mine for when I'll own a LA. :D

I heard someone had a huge :eek: pile of dung in a house or a castle in EU. Is this rumor true? :scratch2:

Had about 13k, then I met The Great Poo Master who collects dung and I gave it all away as a donation to his Church of the Mighty Poo.
Now I have about 2k.

About 1.2K; I don't look for it , but if shit happens... then I'll pick it up :).

36 (too short)

once i saw that guy at the PA TP, dropping single pieces of dung on the ground to laugh at the guy who picked it up. It was really funny.

About 4k. That doesn't include the exactly 1 I carry at all times as a gift to the PK'ers. :D

Not quite as much as Kin keeps behind her place in Argus, but getting there.

While Kin as.. hmm.. a small moon's worth of poo, I've gathered about an asteroid's worth.

And in storage it will stay, safe from armored shoes and growth molecules for all time... or until I own my own land area - whichever comes first.

Unfortunately i can-not disclose any information about my storage facility.

why on earth would i pick up shit or even collect it :scratch2:

im proud to say i have 0

I used to have a true crapload (Around 20k), but at some time I sold it or gave it away as a gift to PKers, so now I have 509. :D

Ahhh.... the dung! :rolleyes:

1.7k but my friend gave me all xD lols

Back