I dont like miners any more ;(

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
Yes it's true, i dont like many miners any longer ;P

There is a reason for it too, many miners dont seem to mine the "veins" or call it whatever you like.

Instead they mine in a straight line and thus they miss the "veins" which ends them up making holes in the "veins" that exist.

And yes if i go to a spot not mined a lot i get nice long veins with a deposit at ~75ish meters apart, both ore and enmatter mixed into it.

But if i go to a regularely mined area i am likely to end up mining a vein with a ton of holes in it.

And also, since many dont seem to mine in a vein fassion you might end up missing that hof or bigger claim as they are usually at the end of a vein or in the middle of a cluster in the vein.

So to you miners my suggestion is to start following the veins that do exist :) Use nrf to see where it goes and then just follow it :)

And i'm gonna get so bashed by making this post :yay::D:rolleyes:

I have no idea what u were talking about :scratch2:

but maybe that's because I don't mine often... and maybe I don't mine that often because I really do it wrong all the time?:scratch2:

HAhahahahahahaha:yay:haha:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: HAHAHAHAhahaha

Are you a miner by any chance? In which case you don't like yourself lol

I also hate it when get a claim, then nothing, then a claim again, then nothing, then a claim again etc. It would be so much better to find nothing at all.

I also hate it when get a claim, then nothing, then a claim again, then nothing, then a claim again etc. It would be so much better to find nothing at all.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So you found another explanation why your "perfect" system doesn´t always work...? :rolleyes:
I really pity you; you are trapped in your own head!

BTW: You remind me of creationists, e.g. when they say that God put the dinosaur remains into the ground to prove our faith. :laugh:

I love miners!!!! :)

Last edited:
Oh lord, rarely have I heard anything this stupid.

First of all, I have never seen any evidence of veins.
Secondly, even if weins exists, if it suits me, I damn well can mine where I feel like it.

Holes in veins... B
Give me a break :rolleyes:

:laugh:
What a lovely OP

Wouldn't it be better if you took on some disciples and tried to explain your theories to them or just simply go mining somewhere were you don't get those irresponsible people who spoil "your" vains?
You didn't do well lately, did you? Any explanation is good I guess :laugh:

I oficially allow you to dislike me if it makes you feel better. And as soon as I manage to log in I will go mining in my own way without NRF and without bothering with vains.

Have a good day :cool:

So if I read you right, out of 5 bombs/probes, you would rather get nothing than get 3 claims out of 5 drops? Hunh? I would be happy with 3 out of 5. I am lucky to get 3 out of 20 sometimes. Are you saying you insist on hitting a claim with every drop? Jeez. Perhaps it would be better for you if you didn't even have to drop any bombs/probes, maybe MA should just give them to you, perhaps, when you log in, there would be a message from Ma "You have 20 large claims to drill, don't bother buying any probes today"

Are you a miner by any chance? In which case you don't like yourself lol

Yes i'm a miner but i mine veins :)

Wouldnt it be better if you got a claim, got a claim, got a claim, then a miss, find the new direction and get a new claim?

So you found another explanation why your "perfect" system doesn´t always work...? :rolleyes:
I really pity you; you are trapped in your own head!

BTW: You remind me of creationists, e.g. when they say that God put the dinosaur remains into the ground to prove our faith. :laugh:

Nope my theory still works 100% and i can even see where the vein should be going but if i'm in a regularely mined area there are holes in it most often when it makes a turn. Which means some miner has come along runnign in a straight line, mined one or two deposits and then keept on running and missed the rest of the vein.

:laugh:
What a lovely OP

Wouldn't it be better if you took on some disciples and tried to explain your theories to them or just simply go mining somewhere were you don't get those irresponsible people who spoil "your" vains?
You didn't do well lately, did you? Any explanation is good I guess :laugh:

I oficially allow you to dislike me if it makes you feel better. And as soon as I manage to log in I will go mining in my own way without NRF and without bothering with vains.

Have a good day :cool:

I do mine not so often mined areas nowadays, but i been doing some tests in more regulary mined areas and thus i see the veins but with big holes in them :p

I'm actually gonna write support i think and ask if they will change it if i disclose how it's done :p but i bet i will get a regular copy paste answer back :p

I guess you won´t recognize irony even when it hits your head... :laugh:

Nope my theory still works 100% and i can even see where the vein should be going but if i'm in a regularely mined area there are holes in it most often when it makes a turn. Which means some miner has come along runnign in a straight line, mined one or two deposits and then keept on running and missed the rest of the vein.
Yes your theory works at least good enough to get a absolutly average hitrate... :rolleyes:

I'm actually gonna write support i think and ask if they will change it if i disclose how it's done :p but i bet i will get a regular copy paste answer back :p
Please do it... :cool:

Wouldnt it be better if you got a claim, got a claim, got a claim, then a miss, find the new direction and get a new claim?

If the previous miner would have mined away the complete vain, there is nothing left to find (Duh). Not that I think there is such a thing as vains but I can accept the possibility.

Yes it's true, i dont like many miners any longer ;P

There is a reason for it too, many miners dont seem to mine the "veins" or call it whatever you like.

Instead they mine in a straight line and thus they miss the "veins" which ends them up making holes in the "veins" that exist.

And yes if i go to a spot not mined a lot i get nice long veins with a deposit at ~75ish meters apart, both ore and enmatter mixed into it.

But if i go to a regularely mined area i am likely to end up mining a vein with a ton of holes in it.

And also, since many dont seem to mine in a vein fassion you might end up missing that hof or bigger claim as they are usually at the end of a vein or in the middle of a cluster in the vein.

So to you miners my suggestion is to start following the veins that do exist :) Use nrf to see where it goes and then just follow it :)

And i'm gonna get so bashed by making this post :yay::D:rolleyes:

Dude, If I could find a vein, believe me I would mine it and not leave any for you. It's not like I think "Uh-oh, I found some caldorite, better leave this area so as not to disrupt the vein." Information from any website or thread on a forum about locations of "veins" is merely suggestions, not guarantees. I have often gone to where there is supposed to be a resource, or a "vein" and dropped a bunch of bombs/probes only to come away with little or nothing. Sometimes I find it, sometimes I don't. But I never started a thread to complain about somebody "disrupting" MY claims.

Ok, Legion, make a mining blog here on EF, If you make 3 runs , 100 probes/bombs each and get higher than 50% hitrate on all of them , I'll give you all my EFD and 100 probes. :laugh:

If the previous miner would have mined away the complete vain, there is nothing left to find (Duh). Not that I think there is such a thing as vains but I can accept the possibility.

If he would have mined the complete vein a new one would have popped up, and you could have found that one instead :)

Dude, If I could find a vein, believe me I would mine it and not leave any for you. It's not like I think "Uh-oh, I found some caldorite, better leave this area so as not to disrupt the vein." Information from any website or thread on a forum about locations of "veins" is merely suggestions, not guarantees. I have often gone to where there is supposed to be a resource, or a "vein" and dropped a bunch of bombs/probes only to come away with little or nothing. Sometimes I find it, sometimes I don't. But I never started a thread to complain about somebody "disrupting" MY claims.

Well the veins move and shift and are never the same, but as i said above, if everyone would mine complete veins then we would have no holes in them :)

I laugh at your ignorance. "It's everyones fault but my own blah blah blah"

Why not adapt to the systems current state instead of whining about it.

~Tracer

It is not so bad if people make holes in the veins. That only means that the more skilled miners will spend time looking for these veins in vain.

Wait... :scratch2:

Well I guess miners don´t like you either :rolleyes: :laugh: :silly2:

Don't forgot to take off all your cloth, swing a dead cat and run north 200m, west 40m then south 200m and finish with 40m east, if you get a prosp and perc gain at the same time... If you get Mineral Sense and Prosp on the other hand you need to dance around doing the funky chicken while bitchslapping the before mentioned dead cat (Has to be a cat and not a dog, or you will end up getting a 3999ped lyst claim)

so instead of helping us by telling us his technique, he criticizes us for ruining his experience. Now there's a partner and a friend. I would love to mine the way you claim to be able to, legion, but it just doesn't work out for me that way. I take the claims i get, am happy with them, and when I think there is no more around, I move on. Despite whatever any internet information says, sometimes there is nothing there.

Wait a minute ... maybe you were there before me!! You took all my resources!! You took them all you greedy bastard! there was nothing left for me and you ruined my game experience!

If he would have mined the complete vein a new one would have popped up, and you could have found that one instead :)

Eh, so your theory is that deposits spawn in vains, but only when they were previousle mined in vains. When they were mined more randomly, they will also respawn more randomly.

What is the point of vains then, when they will always dissapear after some time anyhow?

I'm sorry but....We don't like you any more :rolleyes:

(oh and don't forget to follow perc gains and fart north - then you hit global each bomb)

time is relative - those 6 days might very well be 6 billion years, for what i care :eek:

however, how sure are you to get paid on time? is is a fact that your employer will pay? is that as big as your belief system gets?

Don't forgot to take off all your cloth, swing a dead cat and run north 200m, west 40m then south 200m and finish with 40m east, if you get a prosp and perc gain at the same time... If you get Mineral Sense and Prosp on the other hand you need to dance around doing the funky chicken while bitchslapping the before mentioned dead cat (Has to be a cat and not a dog, or you will end up getting a 3999ped lyst claim)
couldn't find a cat nor a dog and tried with a snablesnot :acid:

didn't get anything :cry:

legion pls stop forcing us stupid miners to adapt your profit guaranteeing strategy. someone got to pay else MA goes bust. do you want that?

lol its like 2 hunters hunting in the same area and 1 of the hunters gets a HoF so the other hunter says "zomgs u stolez me HoF!"

You don't know about mining as much as you think. Making up theories about mining is easy, supporting them with facts is different. None of your information has convinced me about you knowledge in mining.

and i don't like ones like you who think that they know all about mining, I'm quite certain that the most knowledgeable miners keep quiet because they don't know how system works - then why should you :)

Back