I need a bigger gun ... or faster even!

Stick with the ep-40 then, or even downgrade to a ep-22..

Not THAT economic :rolleyes: What I enjoy about the delta is the speed. I will compare the speed on the korss with the Delta!

:)

If eco is unimportant to you, get a non-SIB gun, even switch from Laser to BLP.
Your killing power with a Military (EP41) is slightly better than with a Korss, at horrific cost. Using a Delta/Beast, your avg dmg/sec will be roughly 6 points higher than a Korss/105, which is significant. But again the cost will be punishing.

Have you tried the delta/beast yet? I'm about to buy a set and was wondering if I'm going to have to be the guinea pig and run it through the ringer...

Have you tried the delta/beast yet? I'm about to buy a set and was wondering if I'm going to have to be the guinea pig and run it through the ringer...

I borrowed both delta and beast and am hunting with that now. It's really awesome! And that is why I wanted to see what differences there are between the 2875, which people here suggested before, and the Delta :)

You can't beat the BLP sound. I know. Money becomes unimportant.
Join the ranks of the real men Lykke! :laugh: :yay:

I use the Delta and Beast and i love it. And i also have a mk II justifier for a little range.

You can't beat the BLP sound. I know. Money becomes unimportant.

Join the ranks of the real men Lykke! :laugh: :yay:

:rofl: ... VF won't be happy for that :D

I use the Delta and Beast and i love it. And i also have a mk II justifier for a little range.

I also looked at the MK's though .. mostly the MKIV... I wish it was possible to "rent" weapons or try them out before deciding :rolleyes:

I think you should wait a little with your upgrade plans...

Say... like until after the WoF ;)

I also looked at the MK's though .. mostly the MKIV... I wish it was possible to "rent" weapons or try them out before deciding :rolleyes:

yes that would be lovely to try and after that buy.
I bought an Laganaus canon once and was happy for about 2 shots.
Then i reilized that it took an hour to reload and it used ammo as 3 normal guns lol. I was so dissapointed. Went straight to auction and sold it.
Didnt loose any money on it though. :rolleyes:

Korss H400 with an amp wins every time for me, for reasons posted on third page of this thread.

I think you should wait a little with your upgrade plans...

Say... like until after the WoF ;)

No worries, Vedder :D I'm armed well enough for WoF .. you just get ready :wtg:

Check the Services section...in the past there were Avatars renting out armors, weapons, etc...:)

Back