"I will kill you in RL!"

I had a phone call not too long ago with someone calling me my avatar name in Entropia, threatening to kill me IRL. What I did was go to the police, make them track his hidden number and I have not heard of him since.

Also requested a name change in EU to avoid him finding me in game. :)

woawww ... I hope that is not true????? That's so .... :eek:

:rolleyes: Good you dealt with him but honestly ....

Ok, like chill folks. I aint killing nooooobody lol.

But i was like just standing around when i saw in the public chat some guy ( name with held) threatened to kill the other ava in real life!. Like the one dude said something about being a marine and being totally real and shit. The other ava just laughed it off. But im just thinking how, often does shit like this happen and what can those threatened actually do about it. Surely people cant go making threats like that. What if i ever decided to speak my mind in game on a heavily intoxicated evening lol

Makes me just a little worried about playing this game to be honest :(

IRL threats are possible, there have been scams in the past for thousands of dollar's, imagine it happens to you...:D

I had a phone call not too long ago with someone calling me my avatar name in Entropia, threatening to kill me IRL. What I did was go to the police, make them track his hidden number and I have not heard of him since.

Also requested a name change in EU to avoid him finding me in game. :)

OMG :eek::eek::eek: thats really ... *gulp*

IRL threats are possible, there have been scams in the past for thousands of dollar's, imagine it happens to you...:D

Totally dude, some scams are vicious. But like from what i know about this. Is that this ROCK STAR noob girl looted this guy from ABRAXES ( for 6ped) and he flipped out with the real life threats to her. So like compared to big ass scams, this is like petty shit not even worth a second look.

Last edited:
Well its prob not my place to send a support case, i wasnt the ava being threatened with death in RL.

Im just thinking how crazy are some folks in game to make threats like that. Obviously shit like that is recorded in the files and MA has their details. So im just blown away that like they do shit like that. Im sure if the guy being a Marine or ex Marine, that like the US authorities would be very interested in him too.

Just amazing how some folks have no life they take the game so seriously. Ill let the other ava know to send a support case if i see her again. But honestly she didnt look bothered with him in the least.

people like him get called keyboard gangsters!

internet tough guys are real life pussies so u dont have to worry about.

99% of the time this is just nerd rage that means nothing. However the person can probably be banned or at lest temp locked. At least 1 person was permabanned for threatening marco irl, but I am quite sure the rules apply to any player.

However sometimes people do take in game issue to RL violence. Just ask star's testicles! xD

Some folks are just not very stable and will totally over react to the most ordinary of situations. Its sad but its a fact and they are plentiful online. If anyone ever gets hold of you on the phone or at your house, its because they know/knew you, know's/knew someone who knew/knows you (as in details) or you left enough of a trail with personal info all over the web in different places to build a picture with.

:scratch2:

Why do I see myself on your Board???

(no more cookies for this boy)

I used the Avatars of every user that replied to the thread and Dr. House, a photo of him poped up when I search "house" in google lol

don't worry, I don't need your... cookies... but if you are willing... :laugh:

I have a problem,I hate everyone and I always have to speak my mind, so I just keep telling everyone how much I hate them.

You think you're having all the fun?
You know me - I hate EVERYONE.
-Trent Reznor (And Centech)

Makes me just a little worried about playing this game to be honest :([/QUOTE]
You would probably be shocked at what you here if you played other online games using head sets the racial racist comments made as well those about your mother (and im sure they have never met her) are rampant but you have to put it in context.They have anonymity to say what they want because they know they aint gonna get a laser beam in thier ear for saying such crap although sometimes i wish there was such a thing:) I suggest you stand up to it when you here it so the persons using that form of communication learn that there are people out there who wont stand for it.And move on.

I know that you can't name names in posts, but it might not hurt to send a few of us a PM with who it was, so we can blast his butt in game if we see him in amethera.

You would probably be shocked at what you here if you played other online games using head sets the racial racist comments...

I'm saddened to inform you that racism occurs on Calypso as well, sometimes in places you would least expect it. Fortunately, we all get a choice in who we associate (and dissassociate) ourselves with.

AG

Ok, like chill folks. I aint killing nooooobody lol.

But i was like just standing around when i saw in the public chat some guy ( name with held) threatened to kill the other ava in real life!. Like the one dude said something about being a marine and being totally real and shit. The other ava just laughed it off. But im just thinking how, often does shit like this happen and what can those threatened actually do about it. Surely people cant go making threats like that. What if i ever decided to speak my mind in game on a heavily intoxicated evening lol

Makes me just a little worried about playing this game to be honest :(

I knew I had read this same post before.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=25968987278&sid=1

Guess its never a good idea to post too much info.

Bones

Like was counted five times in the OP. Like, seriously. :dunce:

I'm saddened to inform you that racism occurs on Calypso as well, sometimes in places you would least expect it.
I know. It's so sad to see so many innocent mobs being killed at the hands of violent colonists. ;)

I know. It's so sad to see so many innocent mobs being killed at the hands of violent colonists. ;)

I wouldn't bother then if they didn't annoyed me... like breathing and such :D

I knew I had read this same post before.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=25968987278&sid=1

Guess its never a good idea to post too much info.

Bones

Real names anywhere in a non reality game like environment is a bad idea, especially if there is a chance ppl might get offended or upset like with trading or kill steals and pvp and so on. Even if you have no intention of offending anyone. Someone can like take offense for the stupidest of things like what happened here, and then you got to go and worry if the guy is just a misty fart in the wind or a real life fire ball.

Real names anywhere in a non reality game like environment is a bad idea, especially if there is a chance ppl might get offended or upset like with trading or kill steals and pvp and so on. Even if you have no intention of offending anyone. Someone can like take offense for the stupidest of things like what happened here, and then you got to go and worry if the guy is just a misty fart in the wind or a real life fire ball.

they only want that because they never played a MMO before

More pussies hiding safely behind the internet who think they're tough. :rolleyes:

They're everywhere. :laugh:

Could be a kid who thinks its funny, could be a weirdo who honestly means it.
If its a kid, it needs a lesson and if its a weirdo, better not become partner in crime by standing by and watching.
It is not funny and nothing to joke about.

Could be a kid who thinks its funny, could be a weirdo who honestly means it.
If its a kid, it needs a lesson and if its a weirdo, better not become partner in crime by standing by and watching.
It is not funny and nothing to joke about.

Being so serious about a weirdo saying something so stupid in a game chat ... is just making it even more funny :laugh:

Being so serious about a weirdo saying something so stupid in a game chat ... is just making it even more funny :laugh:

I met too many weirdos in my life, there is no intelligence on this planet.
Also there have been cases were people hid behind the anonymity of the net and actually kept their "promise" .

so many people being so serious, jesus people sticks and stones, get over it all ready, get a life its only text :rolleyes:

are you a weirdo?

find out here :laugh:

it's impressive what we can find on google

my result...
wq.php

I wonder what that means lol

Last edited:
Back