Info: Im getting sick of this

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
Everytime i log out ( even fast relogs ) and im located near itchaca, when i do get back ingame im always in the same place.

loginrelocate.jpg

and since i hunt N of itchaca , and TP chips wont work this is kinda annoying to start EVERY hunt with a 10 minute run...

anyone else beeing relocated all the time?

cheers

ermik

Same here log of near the same area but on land and when I log back in I am in the water.

Jung

I forgot to add I cannot swim out off the water and have to press t to get back to a revival centre

Last edited:
I have same problem in last 3 days. At Neas TP and Ambus LA. Everytime I'm far from Ambus LA and below ground like 100 meters...

I log out in Aegis mound and when i log in im in the middle of pvp zone.
And dont tell me its my computer, no, lol, thats the game, maybe they will make it funny.

the problem is your video card

:scratch2: How on earth could it be his video card?:laugh:

I've had similiar relog problems, going for a cup of tea and logging back in a different place, this is some kind of server side issue i would guess. The servers at MA are losing track of where avatars are at log off it would seem, happened to me today i got logged back in at the server boundary after logging due to hits not registering.
Well that was the end of my play attempt for this weekend, i'll just wait and check in next week to see if things have been fixed somewhat.
No point getting angry or carrying on playing if you find it annoying, just contact support and come back in a week or 2. :)

nvid 9600GT in my case btw.

Last edited:
Ditto.
Been happening particularly around Jason for me. Haven't relogged near Ithaca lately, will have to try later... on second thought, nah I won't try. I'm sick of running already lol!

My videocard? lol even more.
my card is nvidia gtx 280 with latest drivers, recommended by MA.

If my English was better (my native language is Dutch) i should explain whats going on with EU.
Im waiting at the bankruptcy of MA, and you dont have to believe me.

Back