Im sad to say..

The young padawan, a +rep she deserves.

Omg :eek: noobs with marbers! Try to kill one of us (pkers) in close combat instead? And not by getting lucky with small crits. ;)

Freddie

Considering PvP in EU is a joke, a real bad joke, considering snipe one in the back at long distance without notice is lame, considering the high sense of your chat, one could say it doesn't show the best of yourself, rather the opposite.

But i guess waste ammo and decay to feed the loot pool make it ok :)

haha , that's classic from Rig Closers :D

omg this looks like snipers war fare in Stalingrad!
I think the key is to hold the high ground omg :)

Last edited:
Gratz - You showed Prot the hazards of going to get a beer/take a bio break/ being afk while in a PVP zone.

I wouldn't even post that. Now if I killed Star it would be a different story.

Gratz - You showed Prot the hazards of going to get a beer/take a bio break/ being afk while in a PVP zone.

Yeah!! :yay:

That'll learn him!! :laugh:

You go girl!! :D

wth are those Rig Closers? never heard.... :D

I see some fair ppl got their hand on some long range toys and shoot at sight......again :(

I'll wait a while before taking a trip to the rig.... :D

Lez. :wtg:

Look at the way you wind the community up :laugh:

You really bring a small piece of fun into the equation, please keep it up!!

Long live the ring closers :cool:

is "rig closers" a cadet soc of "tax collectors" ? :D

omg that Prot bastard.... if you want, next time Im over at his place I can unplugg his computer for you ;)

... considering snipe one in the back at long distance without notice is lame, ....

No, shooting at unarmoured noobs is lame. Sniping is the more intelligent way to PK, particularly against a better equipped opponent. PvP has become a great deal more interesting now that it's more than simply out-tanking the other guy.

Wow you learned to use thumbnails
+rep

Omg :eek: noobs with marbers! Try to kill one of us (pkers) in close combat instead? And not by getting lucky with small crits. ;)

Freddie

Why engage in close combat if you have a ranged weapon that does the job? If you prefer close combat, it's up to you to get closer.

PvP only has one rule... kill or be killed. :cool:

No, shooting at unarmoured noobs is lame. Sniping is the more intelligent way to PK, particularly against a better equipped opponent. PvP has become a great deal more interesting now that it's more than simply out-tanking the other guy.

Player versus Player supposes both accept duel and engage in combat, shooting a standing non-reacting target everybody can do but is not PvP. Simply lame. And certainly nothing to be proud of as a "self proclaimed achievement".

A PvP area doesn't exclude one cannot behave with elegance and courtesy.

Player versus Player supposes both accept duel and engage in combat, shooting a standing non-reacting target everybody can do but is not PvP. Simply lame. And certainly nothing to be proud of as a "self proclaimed achievement".

A PvP area doesn't exclude one cannot behave with elegance and courtesy.

Ok next time i see u pvpzone i pm u and ask u want to duel? That just stupad.

No, shooting at unarmoured noobs is lame.

How about "shooting unarmored/unarmed miners at amathera PvP (the one between Land Areas)" like some people* do? :silly2:

*Like LetumLatro

I try kill all i can.. but only at oil rig

Im noob in skills i try kill all noob and uber no joke.

Most fun is player in uber armer cry like 5 year girl after i pwn
they try to ban me thats hilarius

Back