Im sad to say..

You killed someone who was afk using cheap techiniques whith equipment that is too good for your skills? :scratch2:

Grats I suppose, you killed your first afk person.

And wow, you learnt how to use thumbnails. :D

deal wit it.. i not kill afk people only and i never cry if someone kills me by luck

Player versus Player supposes both accept duel and engage in combat, shooting a standing non-reacting target everybody can do but is not PvP. Simply lame. And certainly nothing to be proud of as a "self proclaimed achievement".

A PvP area doesn't exclude one cannot behave with elegance and courtesy.

In all the thousands of times I have been killed in PvP areas, I have NEVER been asked to "accept a duel". I have simply been shot.

Elegance and courtesy? Have you even been to the rig? Come on, it's silly, and every noob who has tried to play the "it has no honour" card has been roundly ridiculed.

There is a big difference between an arranged duel, and the kind of ad-hoc killing that happens in PvP, which is far and away the most common experience.

Try it..... run to the rig with no gun, no armour, and tell everybody that you are not there to fight... see how much defense it provides.

*** Oh, and words for the wise from one of the best in the game :
"First rule of PvP - no afk"

Second rule is shoot first, ask questions later.

If getting shot at the rig is likely to make you cry like a baby then you shouldn't be there.

Unless you are a person at the rig who they let you hang about and will kill anyone who comes to the rig other than you because it is closed. :D

gratz Queen Nicole, ive got your number....:poke:

i never cry if someone kills me by luck

How about if someone kills you by being better/more skilled than you? Guess that happens more often ;)

I try kill all i can.. but only at oil rig

Im noob in skills i try kill all noob and uber no joke.

Most fun is player in uber armer cry like 5 year girl after i pwn
they try to ban me thats hilarius

And killed by a real girl too...lol

they just can't take it ....rofl

Queen Nicole FTW :yay:

In all the thousands of times I have been killed in PvP areas, I have NEVER been asked to "accept a duel". I have simply been shot.

Elegance and courtesy? Have you even been to the rig? Come on, it's silly, and every noob who has tried to play the "it has no honour" card has been roundly ridiculed.

There is a big difference between an arranged duel, and the kind of ad-hoc killing that happens in PvP, which is far and away the most common experience.

Try it..... run to the rig with no gun, no armour, and tell everybody that you are not there to fight... see how much defense it provides.

*** Oh, and words for the wise from one of the best in the game :
"First rule of PvP - no afk"

I do not waste ammo on other than mobs with loot, but i'm glad others do.
Theres nothing great at shooting at avatars who doesn't shoot back or others with no armor or weapon.

The fact it can be done doesn't make it great. Ultimately OP just made an enemy who eventually will making him pay back under any circumstances. :)

...The fact it can be done doesn't make it great. Ultimately OP just made an enemy who eventually will making him pay back under any circumstances. :)

Well, chances are that's what inspired the OP in the first place, and as it turns out, sniping was the circumstance she chose ;)

is this the first time you guys heard about the "rig closers" if it is I suggest you take a look at their other thread, and then the "BOUNTY: rig closers" thread or something like that... and maybe you can earn some EFD off their Queen :D

Do we really need another thread about the same as their first one?

Nicole: could you pls post a link to that one in your OP perhaps?

Edit: agree Tekkie :laugh:

Wayyy too funny how people react :laugh:

I find it hard to believe how some people are so sensitive and let things get underneath their skin so easily due to some insignificant words or being killed in PVP, it is a game afterall.

I would really hate to see how some people would react when playing multi-player FPS games on the internet. If you cry about being called a noob or stupid, you have something totally else when playing those types of games, you haven't heard shit-talking until you play FPS. Anyone who's played serious FPS in leagues knows what I'm talking about.

Yes, those might be reasons why some don't play such games, but really if you don't like what happens in PVP, stay out of it. It's not there to have a social gathering, it's there for killing and being killed, have some fun with it, talk some trash, it's all good competitive fun, don't be so sensitive.

Let the rig closers have their fun and maybe join in on the action, trash talking :)

I find it hard to believe how some people are so sensitive and let things get underneath their skin so easily due to some insignificant words or being killed in PVP, it is a game afterall.

I would really hate to see how some people would react when playing multi-player FPS games on the internet. If you cry about being called a noob or stupid, you have something totally else when playing those types of games, you haven't heard shit-talking until you play FPS. Anyone who's played serious FPS in leagues knows what I'm talking about.

Yes, those might be reasons why some don't play such games, but really if you don't like what happens in PVP, stay out of it. It's not there to have a social gathering, it's there for killing and being killed, have some fun with it, talk some trash, it's all good competitive fun, don't be so sensitive.

Let the rig closers have their fun and maybe join in on the action, trash talking :)

I fully agree with you Imperious.

ps. Carry on doing what you're doing Queen Nicole, Im a huge fan :laugh:

Back