"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

In a way I am glad this is not an exclusive club coz I was getting a bit worried there...

Yes I used my G Card, yes it's probably out of sync now, yes I sent a support case, yes I am having withdrawal symptoms...

I too will ask the question... How do we re-sync our gold cards?

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

I did start to wonder why everybody went offline on FL one after the other... Made a relog because of invisible avatars, and now Im locked out too :silly2:

Yap, me too
Hope they fix it soon

same with me, support case sent, waiting for the grind for now..

Error

at least i'm not the only one:rolleyes:

haha here i was thinking it was just me. happened to me after i lagged out for a bit.. lost some items when i warped back so i reloged and well...i really wanna play dangit!:( ...and see if i get my items back.

OMG they finally found out we've all had a bad loot bug LOL

Same here :mad: hope they let me in before bidding ends on the store

Or hope the other bidder cant get in since i had last bid last night :yay:

Same here, hope they fix this shit fast.

Yup GC and not able to log in... there wont be much ppl in twin peaks if this continues :rolleyes:

Same shit here, and I was sooo sure I just woulda get an ATH :silly2:

This morning I could logon wouth any probs.

And like veryone else same problem here... Damn why its always happen when I try to come play in middle of work :)

Well, GC seems to be the best protection for our ped cards ... It protects them from ourselves, the biggest enemies. At this rate MA could provide us with a new cash security service , of course deductible from our balance.

wow

you can see how this affects gameplay. All global values according to tracker are in - . Dunno if this is normal this time of the day (guess not).

man i thaught one of my deposits didn't go threw properly or soemthing

i got this aswell when i try to log in :/

:( meh

same here

STYRM said:
I can log in!!!

Bastard :laugh: You got me :ahh:

Got all excited and tried the GC on the website too...

guys you are not alone lol i see...

same damn error :mad:

count me in too lol
i can't login

I've to say I'm quite happy to be at work! :)

Back