News: Introducing TWEN Token

Dont know about his story but i dont trust anyone with 2 first names

So if you recognise the opportunity, what prevents you from seizing it? There are many successful miners and crafters that hunt, on big events. Many high lvl hunters go mining or crafting occasionaly. Players are not born with one profession without the possibility to try out something else, they are entropians, free to choose whatever suits their needs best and it's their responsibility to find the best possible MU.
It is an anniversary and everyone is getting something, more load of "work" can mean more profit, more cheap or even free skills, opportunities to expand.

I understand some people need to use labels, on themselves and/or on others, but that's just unnecessary restricting yourself, maybe it's a good time to try hunting? Ofc you will not have similar results as those who are preparing for this for the last 5 years and invested a lot of resources throughout the years, but it's a start and a really good one imo.

What do you mean with this? If you don't find it fair, remember we're not the one designing these, it's MA, we're only responding. Playerbase responded in a way to invisible armours and player-base responded in another way when MA added a boost to Mayhem Tokens.
If you have some ideas of how events could be improved, maybe make a suggestion thread? Or get behind some ideas you like from other suggestions players have? A quick example is this thread:
My situation is time. I dont have time to spend actively playing the game. Thats why i chose a profession with much less activity but, at the same time, with much less cycle.
Many people have a stigma (mostly spread by hunters btw, which you can read in this thread) that crafting is like hunting. The more you cycle the more you benefit (Illusion of 2 BPs and 24 hr afks). Which cant be further from the truth. You craft only what you can sell at the best profit for current market and time. Slots on AH, and even a shop, are limited so you have to choose. If you craft items that dont sell you are gambler, not a crafter.
And those who craft basic things from 3 components for themselves think they cracked crafting and can have impactful opinion on it. But they lack most important aspect, and its a meaningful external demand that most of them wouldnt be able to fulfill (except maybe on damage enhancers/basic amp combos. But even those are sold below cost-to-craft many times since those "crafters" dont even bother to tune in for material fluctuations, where selling those items in parts would yield more benefits. But hunters mental just cant stop cycling since its the way to go).

But. When small(er) hunters wanted equal distribution of tokens regardless of the cycle the rest of those hunters were opposed. "Cycle = tokens" they said. Well, crafters/miners want to receive SAME rewards that you would get for the SAME cycle, since all of them contribute the SAME to the game. And here where the hypocrisy struck.

There is a major difference between "can" and "will". When you want the security to have your margins meet, you want the rest to "maybe find profit with more load of work"? When you want to have extra benefits from the same activity you do outside of the event you want the rest just keep doing what they do for the price they do and nothing else.

TLDR: calm your greed and let everyone have event rewards based on the cycle alone.

The game is all about hunting. Crafting and mining are merely secondary supplemental professions that support hunters. Of course events are going to revolve around hunting. Nothing stops anyone from taking part if they want to.

There's always a range of rewards too that make getting something achievable even at lower levels.

The game is all about hunting. Crafting and mining are merely secondary supplemental professions that support hunters. Of course events are going to revolve around hunting. Nothing stops anyone from taking part if they want to.

There's always a range of rewards too that make getting something achievable even at lower levels.
Its your opinion, and its a biased one. There are very few things that are crafted specifically for hunters among everything else. Armatrix series and damage enhancers are the bulk of it with rest almost non-existant.
Easy way to solve this: Open EntropiaLife, have a look of crafted per item (beyond explos/shrapnel ofc). Tell me it revolves around hunting again.
And it still doesnt justify excluding other professions from a general event. Its all about input > output.

Last edited:
I dont have time to spend actively playing the game.
TLDR: calm your greed and let everyone have event rewards based on the cycle alone.
Actively playing the game should be where most rewarding happens, it's kinda silly people want same event rewards, with no time to play, just with a will to cycle. It's not me who doesn't let it, I'm only suggesting peopel should adapt to the game mechanics instead of complaining the game does not adjust to people's lack of time, or lack of a desk jobs/remote work etc...
I actually do hope mining and crafting get somehow involved in the next TWEN phases to make people happy, but I'm guessing if it would happen, the proportion would be lower, but it would be great to have something similar to the robot cache event we had in 2019 during easter, where from hunting you could get fragments with which you were getting a mining mission that would allow you to find a cache strongbox that could have contained schematics for mining equipment (finders, refiners, extractors etc) and those schematics required looted, mined and crafted materials in order to get the item. Really good event but had small playerbase involvement because ... [insert list of excuses here].

Its your opinion, and its a biased one. There are very few things that are crafted specifically for hunters among everything else. Armatrix series and damage enhancers are the bulk of it with rest almost non-existant.
Easy way to solve this: Open EntropiaLife, have a look of crafted per item (beyond explos/shrapnel ofc). Tell me it revolves around hunting again.
And it still doesnt justify excluding other professions from a general event. Its all about input > output.

What?

Actively playing the game should be where most rewarding happens, it's kinda silly people want same event rewards, with no time to play, just with a will to cycle. It's not me who doesn't let it, I'm only suggesting peopel should adapt to the game mechanics instead of complaining the game does not adjust to people's lack of time, or lack of a desk jobs/remote work etc...
I actually do hope mining and crafting get somehow involved in the next TWEN phases to make people happy, but I'm guessing if it would happen, the proportion would be lower, but it would be great to have something similar to the robot cache event we had in 2019 during easter, where from hunting you could get fragments with which you were getting a mining mission that would allow you to find a cache strongbox that could have contained schematics for mining equipment (finders, refiners, extractors etc) and those schematics required looted, mined and crafted materials in order to get the item. Really good event but had small playerbase involvement because ... [insert list of excuses here].
NO. I want the same rewards for the same cycle. I dont want same rewards as you have. I want same rewards that you would have for the same cycle i perform. Read it again please. You missed the point completely.

If you spend 10k ped and get 10 tokens, i want also to spend 10k ped in order to get 10 tokens (but in different profession)
I dont want spend 10k and get the same as you at 100k cycle.

Last edited:
You dont have access to EntropiaLife to see stats of what and what quantities is crafted? If so i can guide you. If EntropiaLife board is inconclusive for you, you can also use ingame data.
Otherwise i dont know what you didnt understand.

NO. I want the same rewards for the same cycle. I dont want same rewards as you have. I want same rewards that you would have for the same cycle i perform. Read it again please. You missed the point completely.
Wouldn't everyone switch to ep4/shrapnel in this scenario, if cycle alone wold determine drop of tokens? :))

You dont have access to EntropiaLife to see stats of what and what quantities is crafted? If so i can guide you. If EntropiaLife board is inconclusive for you, you can also use ingame data.
Otherwise i dont know what you didnt understand.
Enlighten me, all I can see are either hunting-related crafting activity or mining (to support hunting) :D

Enlighten me, all I can see are either hunting-related crafting activity or mining (to support hunting) :D
And what hunter related activity you see?
Interesting enough. There are more spendings in mining amps than in ALL of hunter related items. How does it work then if "everything" is related to hunting? It doesnt add up.

Yeah nah. Not my opinion, it's a fact unless your eyes are painted on.

If you spend 10k ped and get 10 tokens, i want also to spend 10k ped in order to get 10 tokens (but in different profession)
I dont want spend 10k and get the same as you at 100k cycle.

The fuck ....

You had a shitload of time to Adapt to the twen Event, stop complaining now because you where blind.

Mindark did announce that there will be a event called twen, where you have to hunt stuff!

I did build up for this as soon as i did read it , did invest peds into a setup that is build for this special Event, yes it did cost around 300.000 ped but i had time to build up to that point.

Arkadia did announce a Event too "Gold rush" i still got time to buy a good excavator And a good finder in case it gets mining only

Every now and then there is a crafting Event too , where only crafters benefit from it example : that Event with the whips...

Stop talking bullshit all, start to read Patch Notes and then build up for Situations.

Asking for benefits is weak, go work for stuff like everyone else.

Ubers didnt get uber just because they asked for Things to change , they did Adapt to situations . ffs thats So easy to understand

Do they contribute less to the game than you?
Immensely less. A discussion for another thread maybe. I got your point, there's no way we find common ground, agree to disagree.

The fuck ....

You had a shitload of time to Adapt to the twen Event, stop complaining now because you where blind.

Mindark did announce that there will be a event called twen, where you have to hunt stuff!

I did build up for this as soon as i did read it , did invest peds into a setup that is build for this special Event, yes it did cost around 300.000 ped but i had time to build up to that point.

Arkadia did announce a Event too "Gold rush" i still got time to buy a good excavator And a good finder in case it gets mining only

Every now and then there is a crafting Event too , where only crafters benefit from it example : that Event with the whips...

Stop talking bullshit all, start to read Patch Notes and then build up for Situations.

Asking for benefits is weak, go work for stuff like everyone else.

Ubers didnt get uber just because they asked for Things to change , they did Adapt to situations . ffs thats So easy to understand
You didnt build up for that. You were hunting long ago and its your main prof. Stop pretending.

You didnt build up for that. You were hunting long ago and its your main prof. Stop pretending.

My Main profession is playing the game

All 3 professions + trading.

You failed to understand the basics of entropia. Thats it nothing more

Immensely less. A discussion for another thread maybe. I got your point, there's no way we find common ground, agree to disagree.
You cycle 10k, they cycle 10k. If EP4 gives more tokens, just adapt and craft it for the event.
EP4 will rise in price to the point of matching your hunting set up since the price of the items are only those that people are willing to pay for them. Dynamic opportunities of Entropia.

My Main profession is playing the game

All 3 professions + trading.

You failed to understand the basics of entropia. Thats it nothing more
Well, give me more information so i dont fail to understand you. Since your profile is closed, illuminate what do you craft/mine please.

I choose to not share this 🤷
Because you have nothing meaningful to share on those fields.
Just let it go, allow everyone have little bit of reward from this event. There will be plenty of hunting events for you to shine.

Because you have nothing meaningful to share on those fields.
Just let it go, allow everyone have little bit of reward from this event. There will be plenty of hunting events for you to shine.
but they are allowing everyone... no? Even if I check your globals, I can see that you mainly craft hunting-related stuff- it is your own choice what you do in this game. there are no classes/professions in this game that restrict you from hunting

You cycle 10k, they cycle 10k.
That is not equal contribution to the game. Most ep4 "crafters" will TT the result. 10k PED will last them less than an hour before going to 0? Two hours? In hunting, starting with a bankroll smaller than 10k, I cycled 45+mil ped in the past 9 years, interacting with the economy of the game in various ways

That is not equal contribution to the game. Most ep4 "crafters" will TT the result. 10k PED will last them less than an hour before going to 0? Two hours? In hunting, starting with a bankroll smaller than 10k, I cycled 45+mil ped in the past 9 years, interacting with the economy of the game in various ways
So they need to depo tomorrow, while you dont need to depo for 9 years. How not they are the ones contribute more to the game? :D

but they are allowing everyone... no? Even if I check your globals, I can see that you mainly craft hunting-related stuff- it is your own choice what you do in this game. there are no classes/professions in this game that restrict you from hunting
Its not how it works. You dont craft what you want. You craft what sells. And you dont craft anything when its not.
Doesnt matter if its hunting, mining or back to crafting, event or quest.
Why should anyone change from their regular profession for a game not hunting themed event. Its supposed to be for everyone on 20 years anniversary. Hunters are not special for this occasion. But i see they struggle to understand it. There will be plenty of hunting events. This one is just not.
Also please remember to provide those numbers on how mining/crafting is working for hunting. I really want to brake that stigma by just invoking how much d-class cycles alone.

Last edited:
Its not anyones business what they do with their money. Games concern is cycle alone.
And those people did contribute much more than you for my profession supplying affordable residue so i can supply affordable limited weapons/mining finders/amps/tools to other people who can have easier time to find benefits in this game vs people with unlimited everything.

Why should anyone change from their regular profession for a game not hunting themed event
Because they want to profit which is the main reason most competitive players still invest.If you see an opportunity go for it, doesn't matter what profession it is, no one labelled you a profession when you registered, you have the same opportunity to choose whatever you want to be.No one can stop you to become a hunter now and tomorrow a miner and to invest money in both and the sell them all and become a crafter with large shops on all planets, just do it, invest big money, put your money where your mouth is.

Because they want to profit which is the main reason most competitive players still invest.If you see an opportunity go for it, doesn't matter what profession it is, no one labelled you a profession when you registered, you have the same opportunity to choose whatever you want to be.No one can stop you to become a hunter now and tomorrow a miner and to invest money in both and the sell them all and become a crafter with large shops on all planets, just do it, invest big money, put your money where your mouth is.
No one labeled this event either... except hunters. Well, your greed in this case.
I idd do put my money where my mouth is, in crafting, and im doing well.
And if you want to profit from your investments, cycle more, or do it smarter. Excluding other people from TWEN rewards cant be the only solution for you.

Last edited:
Is it really so hard to think in a balanced way towards the overall success of this platform, rather than the vested interests we have in the various professions?
Given that this is a supposed goal of MA, I'd assume they have the upper edge when it comes to designing the various parts of the universe and the activities. Not that they then actually manage a great balance it appears to me, but surviving they are, at the very least.
Let's see what tomorrow brings... :)

Back