Irea (who the heck is that?) is back!

Irea

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance, GA
Iample Irea Rederwough
Yes I have succesfully returned to Eudoria!

I was playing actively maybe 3-4 years before VU10 and everything was nice. Then after the VU10 came everything collapsed. I couldn't play AT ALL FOR 2 YEARS. My computer simply wasn't good enough and I didn't have money to buy a new one. Now I'm sure you can understand how I felt watching everyone else hype the cool new stuff. It was unbearable to watch images of beautiful landscapes. Not to mention to read about all the updates in the past 2 years. I have missed pretty much everything space related, new planets, vehicles... you name it I missed it.

Anyway now I can run the game on full settings and all and man.... This game is unbelievably beautiful. Where ever I look I see more and more little details, ferns swaying as I walk on them, sun setting and moon rising, the little drizzles of water you get on the screen when you climb out of water. It really is a whole new start and frankly I have no idea where to start. The update pretty much messed all the TP's and mining and hunting spots so I'm kind of in the dark there. Got to take those baby steps first to get it going ;)

To anyone who keeps complaining about how things are still missing (like beacons and pets) just think that there are people like me who couldn't have been able to play at all. I still have couple of friends who are in the same situation I was in.

I want to thank Butch C (Daddy B) who has been so supportive to me that it's unbelievable. You were the first one to hold out your hand and lead me to new adventures :)
Of course I want to thank Kane, Dan Mata, Xaph, Raven, Lady Nadie, Ozi, all other members of GA, Ido, and oh my god I have terrible memory. Forgive me if I forgot your name :p Thank you to everyone in my friends list I wouldn't be here without you ;)

EDIT: Bah I knew I forgot someone :D Förlåt mig Una, min storbror ;)

Oh and by the way, did I mention this game is stunningly beautiful?

Last edited:
Welcome back :)

Finaly a nice post again on forum

Enjoy :girl:

Last edited:
Welcome back, good to see returning players :)

I do remeber you :D atleast your profile pic

It's nice to see even more old players returning after changing hardware.
Welcome back and enjoy your new adventure back in entropia Irea :).

Last edited:
welcome back Irea. :yay:

Welcome back :) Not sure if we ever met, but I think I remember the name :girl:

Welcome back!! I missed quite a bit due to various issues myself. But nothing on a whole two years!!
I hope Mindark missed you and boost your ped balance! :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for kind words and rep ;)

Looks like I'll get a chance to try some robots in the upcoming war again :) Check out my sig to know what I mean.

Thanks everyone for kind words and rep ;)

Looks like I'll get a chance to try some robots in the upcoming war again :) Check out my sig to know what I mean.

your siggie has been unsiggified by the death god 404:laugh:

Welcome back :) I agree, its beautiful.

Have you been in space yet? It's also very beautiful, as are many places on the other planets :)

Never met but I remember your name and avatar on the forums.

Welcome back :) :yay:

Welcome back !! always nice to here a old player coming back :)

Obi

Back