Is it about time MA looked at coloring

Upgrade color lvl requirements

• Yes please make adjustments

Votes: 40 66.7%
  • No it fine like it is

Votes: 20 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I think they should just combine coloring and texturing skills like they did with the two types of clubs and make it one "design" profession. Suddenly you have some people with a bit more skill and skilling up becomes more reachable for all >^.^<

and let me bleach and color single fields Plz? K! Thnks! Bai!

lol are you scared by the thought your expansive dresses mark up will go to the ground ?
Why she shouldn't? Only those aren't scared and want changes who don't own anything.

I find it funny how western people are afraid of communism in real life but do welcome it's concepts in the game :D

I haven't seen him come online at all, I guess it's just a case of ships in the night! Would he still not be 'the' top colorer?

yes and no .. we removed him from the list because it is nearly impossible to catch him.
if he would be more online again it will take only a second to add him back to the list

Etopia has requested to be removed due to chipping out coloring.

Personally I think they should just combine coloring and texturing skills like they did with the two types of clubs and make it one "design" profession. Suddenly you have some people with a bit more skill and skilling up becomes more reachable for all

interesting thought!

and we all agree on the single field customization ..

Personally I think they should just combine coloring and texturing skills like they did with the two types of clubs and make it one "design" profession. Suddenly you have some people with a bit more skill and skilling up becomes more reachable for all >^.^<

and let me bleach and color single fields Plz? K! Thnks! Bai!

Clubs were unified ? Are you sure?

No, it's time MindArk leaves underlying system logic alone, unless absolutely necessary.

It's time to stop making changes which optimize for "game mechanic health" at the expense of many individuals playing the game.

It's time Entropians can set personal goals, and expect the game environment not to be completely overhauled by the time they reach them.

It is time to focus on changes that will be beneficial or neutral to most everyone (i.e. graphic/performance improvements, city designing, MindArk or PP hosted events [what happened to Gov Jameson's fort events?], etc.)! :)

It is time to focus on changes that will be beneficial or neutral to most everyone (i.e. graphic/performance improvements, city designing, MindArk or PP hosted events [what happened to Gov Jameson's fort events?], etc.)! :)

And level PED returns from the system that lend themselves to prolonged usage.

I think they should focus on making the clothes look good again, before focusing on paint, half the market of paint is gone, why bother to paint things that look like crap anyway.

YAWN! You little fanboys have no imagine of especialness ...

Sure, make UL Genesis Niflheim availible to public! Give UL Shadow armor to everyone.

There is a point that makes this game very special: not everyone can get everything. But the offer is free to everyone. PLEASE KEEP IT! There are so many opportunities ... low level, mid level, upper level, superior level ... and above. Please keep this classification!

Not everyone should be able to wear red or black coloured clothes!

I think I understand where you are comming from and I really have to agree to a point. I see that LeeLoo started on this forum in 2008 so I would say that she has been playing at least that long. I beleive that her lvl is 47 according to her post. I started in late 2007 and I am a hunter and my highest lvl is 66 laser pistol hit and 65 dmg. That means that LeeLoo and I have been playing about the same amount of time but I am 18-19 lvls higher than her and I think that is because she did not have the opportunity to color as much as I had to hunt. My point is that I don't think it is fair to have the lesser professions (I don't mean they are not as good but have less opportunity to skill) be put to the same restictions as professions that I would call eaiser. I mean how many ATHs,HOFs and Gbls do you see in the coloring? I don't think I have ever seen one. What I am trying to say is that I think that colorers have to spend a lot more money to get the skill increases than the other professions get because they get a lot less loot and I think MA should take that fact in to consideration when giving out skill points or adjust the required lvl for paints, textures etc. so the colorers can offer more service.

I hope that makes sense to everyone.

I think I understand where you are comming from and I really have to agree to a point. I see that LeeLoo started on this forum in 2008 so I would say that she has been playing at least that long. I beleive that her lvl is 47 according to her post. I started in late 2007 and I am a hunter and my highest lvl is 66 laser pistol hit and 65 dmg. That means that LeeLoo and I have been playing about the same amount of time but I am 18-19 lvls higher than her and I think that is because she did not have the opportunity to color as much as I had to hunt. My point is that I don't think it is fair to have the lesser professions (I don't mean they are not as good but have less opportunity to skill) be put to the same restictions as professions that I would call eaiser. I mean how many ATHs,HOFs and Gbls do you see in the coloring? I don't think I have ever seen one. What I am trying to say is that I think that colorers have to spend a lot more money to get the skill increases than the other professions get because they get a lot less loot and I think MA should take that fact in to consideration when giving out skill points or adjust the required lvl for paints, textures etc. so the colorers can offer more service.

I hope that makes sense to everyone.

I guess you mean Leeloo Mountain.

I (LeeLoo Faith) started EU Jan 2006 and joined Forum March 2006. I am coloring Level 50 "only", just beacuse it is a pain in the ass *rofl*

Mod Colorator L with like 2kped tt, with SIB.

I guess you mean Leeloo Mountain.

I (LeeLoo Faith) started EU Jan 2006 and joined Forum March 2006. I am coloring Level 50 "only", just beacuse it is a pain in the ass *rofl*

I am very sorry Leeloo. I had asked for someone to do some coloring and your name and Summer came up. I am not going to change the OP but I was talking about Summer and the lvl 47. But that even makes my point further that you have been playing longer than myself and still you too have a lower lvl. I think that anyone that has played that long and worked on coloring should be able to apply any color without enhancers. Just my opinion.

I am not changing the OP because when you make a misstake just leave it so all will know and I can remain the humble person I am:scratch2:.

No worries, you just Mixed up our names, no Big mistake or reason to change your op :)

Humm if you don't care then I don't care about another option either.

I thought "why Post or vote if you dont care"

sib is on the paint
for me atm is white..

That is very interesting I had no idea that was how coloring worked. I guess it like using an SIB weapon. This game never ceases to amaze me in the thought that went into how things should work.

That is very interesting I had no idea that was how coloring worked. I guess it like using an SIB weapon. This game never ceases to amaze me in the thought that went into how things should work.

Its pretty much as if ammo had sib, and you could use better, higher damage and eco ammo as you went up the levels :D

sib is on the paint
for me atm is white..

There are now mining amps that give you a skills boost. So having crafted coloring and texturing tools that give a level boost would not be that strange.

There are now mining amps that give you a skills boost. So having crafted coloring and texturing tools that give a level boost would not be that strange.

hehe, reminds about a dream I had about looting a color tool which gives you 2* skill boost .. so would allow me to color like I had level 100 . :ahh::ahh::ahh:

In my opinion they should do something about the skill requirement, because they are just to high for some of the higher end colors. Black is such a common and important color that it should not be so far away an impossible to use. Maybe they could dived all skill requirement in three and make it so each field adds the colors skill requirement to the total requirement of the coloring.

Let's say that we today have a color with the skill requirement of 30. With my modified system that color will have 10. But 10 for each coloring filed. So coloring a one field item would require a skill of 10 to master it, but to color a three field item would require a skill of 10+10+10=30, same as today. And if you have different colors, just add the skill needed for each field to get the total skills requirement. That way we would open up for more colors, but at the same time still make it important to have the skills and make it possible to get and advantage by having great skill in the coloring profession.

Black is such a common and important color that it should not be so far away an impossible to use.

Important yes but common? Black always was a special color and thus the MU on non-(C) black items and textures like Longu, Tiarak, Nusul. Make it more common and tons of things will lose its value along with the Black color itself. Isn't it normal that some things are a lot harder to attain than others?

Cant see this to be adjusted in near future...
OFC MA can do what they see is needed.

Cant see this to be adjusted in near future...
OFC MA can do what they see is needed.

Yea. Not to be rude to MA but they seem to think changing "Miss" to "Evade" and the apperence of mobs and such are more important and don't have time for other things.

Important yes but common? Black always was a special color and thus the MU on non-(C) black items and textures like Longu, Tiarak, Nusul. Make it more common and tons of things will lose its value along with the Black color itself. Isn't it normal that some things are a lot harder to attain than others?

I was thinking as common in the real life world :)

Back