Is MA doing illegal stuff?

Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
I dont know quite rules and laws, but I think this is not acceptable,.

MA is giving out enhancers with no condition on them, we can not see how many try we buy. Illegal.

my mining finder with enhancers say 1000metres average search depth. I get 5metres claim as I exceded the range so it resets back to 0 and up, I was not informed about this anyhow ingame or by MA or anything,. I want money back for buying an item not working as it should do. is MA protected by any agreement ? Can I ask money back and cover for all other thing lost during the use of these enhancers?

I depositted a lot, lost all, is it possible to get all depositted money back?
how does this work?

I am really upset atm,.

irl if I bought an electronic toy because I read on package it contained a robot dog saying woff woff. and it shows up it says miaw miaw instead I will be able to return package and get money and every other costs fully covered returned to me.

deposits will not be returned, however feel free to deposit more, just to withdraw it!

There is nothing illegal about enhancer's not having a condition bar!

the mining enhancers are bugged, dont even bother using them!

Anything i didn't cover, or you think is wrong, feel free to file a support case, but be prepared to get even more pissed off!

btw, this topic is not general about enhancers, it is about if it is possible to get all money I depositted back somehow? many people says gambling is illegal in sweden etc. and some place of the world, but how can this game exsist? nothing but gamble and shit, Pyramid Scheme,.

I been a very happy user and loved the game and depositted 100s of thousands of peds into game,. but am I doing this because I am knowing less than something or someone?

I seriously doubt it.

If you send a support I am betting ou get the one that says
Sorry we can not divolge secrets.

or the one saying you have been dynamisized.

I think thats MA /FPC's new gig. Dont put any specs on items and say they are random to cover up the fact they dont do shit but skim ped faster then any other item in game.

Refunds is NOT in the Entopia universes approved dictionary.

It was deleted along with fairness, moderation, honesty, buisness ethic, financial ethic, work Ethic. etc etc..

ooh just saw your last post after i posted the first reply :eek:

im not sure you can get money back you 'lost' on the game, its the same as if you buy a lottery ticket, you wont get your money back just cause you dont win :laugh:

Losses due to bugged enhances im not sure, best advice avoid them until their fixed ;)

You purchased your peds from mind ark, you used your peds to buy in game items for MA, and remember all trades are final, that even goes for real money to ped conversion. All trades are final. They will not refund your deposit's because if they did, they would have to do it for everyone, and then bye bye EU/PC(whatever u wanna call it)

deposits will not be returned, however feel free to deposit more, just to withdraw it!

There is nothing illegal about enhancer's not having a condition bar!

the mining enhancers are bugged, dont even bother using them!

Anything i didn't cover, or you think is wrong, feel free to file a support case, but be prepared to get even more pissed off!

the enhancers needs a condition bar as they are meand to increase loot value or increase hit rate mining,. without a condition bar we dont know how many tryes we are buying wtich is wrong, making a risk a gamble, if there was stated on enhancers "This item make break between a use of 1 - 1000 times" it would be ok as then we would know the risk, but atm we are gambling.

You are pissed off because of a bug on an item that cost 80pec? You have been around long enough to know that untill its been tested you are the tester, so why have 10threads saying how pissed off you are?

Yes it is unfortunate that it doesnt work properly yet, but that is what people expect from new features, they need to get the bugs worked out.

I may be more compassionate towards you if you had a history of compassion towards others, but I know otherwise.

gl and have fun,

narfi

the enhancers needs a condition bar as they are meand to increase loot value or increase hit rate mining,. without a condition bar we dont know how many tryes we are buying wtich is wrong, making a risk a gamble, if there was stated on enhancers "This item make break between a use of 1 - 1000 times" it would be ok as then we would know the risk, but atm we are gambling.

mindark already stated that they will randomly break, and they probably randomly break based on you tier rates, if they had a condition bar, they would not be stackable, thus making more work for you, by having to stop what you are doing to replace it, so deal with not having a condition bar and doing less work! and the sweden gambling council or whatever its called has stated that this game is not gambling, so dont even throw that in here, its just a game like any other, even though this game deals with real money, it is still just a game! if they stated this game was gambling, this game would not exist!(atleast it would not be based in sweden, to my understanding)

You purchased your peds from mind ark, you used your peds to buy in game items for MA, and remember all trades are final, that even goes for real money to ped conversion. All trades are final. They will not refund your deposit's because if they did, they would have to do it for everyone, and then bye bye EU/PC(whatever u wanna call it)

bought an item not working as promissed, I put enhancer on a finder going to mine a place I know had deep finds, my finder said 1000metres average search depth. but I only got finds on 5metres because with me not knowing it till I hit my two claims (I used 2 x ma109 at cnd). I exceded limit meaning my finder went pass 1000/ 1000metres and reseted to 0 / 1000metres and up again to around 5 / 1000 metres, meaning average search depth is 5metres, but that was not explained somehow ingame,. my finder says 1000/1000 average search depth, but real average on it is around 5metres,.

Thats like when a seller says he got a top tuned ferrari able to go 200miles in hour but it real top speed is 10miles per hour. Money guarantee back in such circumstances

You are pissed off because of a bug on an item that cost 80pec? You have been around long enough to know that untill its been tested you are the tester, so why have 10threads saying how pissed off you are?

Yes it is unfortunate that it doesnt work properly yet, but that is what people expect from new features, they need to get the bugs worked out.

I may be more compassionate towards you if you had a history of compassion towards others, but I know otherwise.

gl and have fun,

narfi

used ceveral enhancers worth around 200ped at current mark up value and I used ma109 on finder as I knew it had good and deep enmatter in the area, if you can not understand that you dont have to repply again on thread,.

and btw, back in past we were testers ingame and we actually "got payed" for playing with good returns etc. now we test the game and have to pay 200USD for a little simple test,.

MA/FPC has been doing stuffs, which are far far far below normal standards and norms.

yes yes in some country proably illegal, some places only marginals.. wel they do have legal thingies in sweden...

however if someone or an organisation decide to take up on them -> They will die for sure lol MA/FPC isnt really big business and I think they will be out of money soon if some folks start lawsuits against them ...

proably we will see it in our loot -> like zero return rate for months -> yes yes that will be the sign lol

mindark already stated that they will randomly break, and they probably randomly break based on you tier rates, if they had a condition bar, they would not be stackable, thus making more work for you, by having to stop what you are doing to replace it, so deal with not having a condition bar and doing less work! and the sweden gambling council or whatever its called has stated that this game is not gambling, so dont even throw that in here, its just a game like any other, even though this game deals with real money, it is still just a game! if they stated this game was gambling, this game would not exist!(atleast it would not be based in sweden, to my understanding)

being able to deposit and withdraw,.
Being able to loss or make peds, mining, hunting, crafting,. Those parts of game is a gamble. LA owners made to third parties providing land where people can gamble on.

MA/FPC has been doing stuffs, which are far far far below normal standards and norms.

yes yes in some country proably illegal, some places only marginals.. wel they do have legal thingies in sweden...

however if someone or an organisation decide to take up on them -> They will die for sure lol MA/FPC isnt really big business and I think they will be out of money soon if some folks start lawsuits against them ...

proably we will see it in our loot -> like zero return rate for months -> yes yes that will be the sign lol

Am I brainwashed? I would expect MA to be a very very big business, MA. game made me Paranoid I think.

I expected Mindarks CEO to be like Mr. Burns From TheSimpsons having 10lawyers and 2 guarddogs etc. 100s of employes

I dont know quite rules and laws, but I think this is not acceptable,.

MA is giving out enhancers with no condition on them, we can not see how many try we buy. Illegal.

my mining finder with enhancers say 1000metres average search depth. I get 5metres claim as I exceded the range so it resets back to 0 and up, I was not informed about this anyhow ingame or by MA or anything,. I want money back for buying an item not working as it should do. is MA protected by any agreement ? Can I ask money back and cover for all other thing lost during the use of these enhancers?

I depositted a lot, lost all, is it possible to get all depositted money back?
how does this work?

I am really upset atm,.

irl if I bought an electronic toy because I read on package it contained a robot dog saying woff woff. and it shows up it says miaw miaw instead I will be able to return package and get money and every other costs fully covered returned to me.

Let me know how you make out...:laugh:

Me next!! Me next!! Line forms over here!! :D

You bought virtual currency with your rl money.
You spent your virtual money on virtual items.
You used your virtual items well knowing they were consumable.

And there ends your chance of getting a refund or a withdrawel.
You cannot get your money back as you already used the initial item you bought.

Besides if they are bugged then dont use 200 worth of them. Sorry but that is just stupid.

Send a reportcase and hope you might get some of your used enhancers back.

That seems to be the only way to get some of your used money back...

For most people ever to set foot in Entropia deposits are one way and never come back since you use your money for ammo, repairs and now enhancers...

Besides - all items you "buy" inside Entropia are not your belongings but Mindark's. You press "ok" to that everytime you login and accept that they might be bugged and cant do anything about it.

Sorry but your money seems gone....

You bought virtual currency with your rl money.
You spent your virtual money on virtual items.
You used your virtual items well knowing they were consumable.

And there ends your chance of getting a refund or a withdrawel.
You cannot get your money back as you already used the initual item you bought.

Besides if they are bugged then dont use 200 worth of them. Sorry but that is just stupid.

Send a reportcase and hope you might get some of your used enhancers back.

That seems to be the only way to get some of your used money back...

For most people ever to set foot in Entropia deposits are one way and never come back since you use your money for ammo, repairs and now enhancers...

this is not all, I bought enhancers to mine with MA109 because I know there is this spot with great enmatter deep down in ground. it is not enhancers I am complaining about, I am complaining about using a enmatterfinder that says average search depth 1000metres but that is missinfo, it should of said 5metres because that was the real average,.

Like buying a car were seller promissed me it would drive 200mph, but its max speed is 10miles per hour.

the amp you can call windspoiler on car, the gold bling bling on it and shit. the thing that would make the girls wet and want to have sex with you, but when they find out it only goes 10miles per hour. they turn off.

(sry. but only way I explain the amp part because of bad english)

Last edited:
being able to deposit and withdraw,.
Being able to loss or make peds, mining, hunting, crafting,. Those parts of game is a gamble. LA owners made to third parties providing land where people can gamble on.

you are missing the point, the swedish goverment runs the gambling commision or whatever it is, so its the government saying its not gambling, what the government says goes, now bow down and be a good little kitty!

Since MA dont really give much info about the enhancers, theres not really anything to say what they actually do, other than what people have discovered themselves. The only description is the name. So as long as they do what the name says, you cant sue them I bet.

Since MA dont really give much info about the enhancers, theres not really anything to say what they actually do, other than what people have discovered themselves. The only description is the name. So as long as they do what the name says, you cant sue them I bet.

you can attach them on an item and stats will change to better,. but in my case I put them on mt1000 and stats now said " average search depth 1000/1000" meaning I would find claims averagely around 1000metres depth, but I only found claims at 5metres, that is wrong info. so MA should cover that like any other good service irl would. and if they are really nice they would cover all other cost along I lost with this, considering I mined a place I know had really deep enmatter and I used big amps because I expected 1000metres hits, not 5metres hits.

Am I brainwashed? I would expect MA to be a very very big business, MA. game made me Paranoid I think.

I expected Mindarks CEO to be like Mr. Burns From TheSimpsons having 10lawyers and 2 guarddogs etc. 100s of employes

ever been on their website? if so you would know they are only about 20-30 big if that, and as far as lawyers go, i think that one is all they need, gonna find the post with the link to her picture, she is HOT!(of course that is if she is still working for them)

this is not all, I bought enhancers to mine with MA109 because I know there is this spot with great enmatter deep down in ground. it is not enhancers I am complaining about, I am complaining about using a enmatterfinder that says average search depth 1000metres but that is missinfo, it should of said 5metres because that was the real average,.

Like buying a car were seller promissed me it would drive 200mph, but its max speed is 10miles per hour.

the amp you can call windspoiler on car, the gold bling bling on it and shit. the thing that would make the girls wet and want to have sex with you, but when they find out it only goes 10miles per hour. they turn off.

(sry. but only way I explain the amp part because of bad english)

No you bought virtual money and used the money on items that are bugged or just have features. You still dont own the virtual money or the enhancers you have bought.

As I wrote before - it is in the EULA you accept just by logging in. MA or FPC owns it all - they just like you use it against payment. Broken or not - you still used it and you still down own it.

A support case is your only shot if you want a slight chance of getting something back.

you can attach them on an item and stats will change to better,. but in my case I put them on mt1000 and stats now said " average search depth 1000/1000" meaning I would find claims averagely around 1000metres depth, but I only found claims at 5metres, that is wrong info. so MA should cover that like any other good service irl would. and if they are really nice they would cover all other cost along I lost with this, considering I mined a place I know had really deep enmatter and I used big amps because I expected 1000metres hits, not 5metres hits.

just a thought, what if they increased the depth you can search, but forgot to change the depth on the finder screen, which would make your 5m find a 1005m find. if this is the case, the enhancer is not bugged, they just forgot to update the info on the finders?:scratch2:

just a thought, what if they increased the depth you can search, but forgot to change the depth on the finder screen, which would make your 5m find a 1005m find. if this is the case, the enhancer is not bugged, they just forgot to update the info on the finders?:scratch2:

it is not a feature, finders can not show over 1km. when it is 1000metres+ it just says 1000metres. and my experience says I never would find this much lyst and oil at 1000metres+

I mined quite a lot

If they will give back that money you lost, then more people will start to ask for lost PED's...

and I doubt that MA has the funds to pay back every lost dime to every player.

Conclusions ?

This will never happen..

And this thread is quite useless..

No you bought virtual money and used the money on items that are bugged or just have features. You still dont own the virtual money or the enhancers you have bought.

As I wrote before - it is in the EULA you accept just by logging in. MA or FPC owns it all - they just like you use it against payment. Broken or not - you still used it and you still down own it.

A support case is your only shot if you want a slight chance of getting something back.

so MA just owns my credit card and deposit?, why is not everyone paying the same for the same product? why should another player pay more than another? Why transfer money to Mindark not getting anything for it, like really to own it? this is a big scam then, really big scam, they are creating an illusion of a person to own something he wont...

so MA just owns my credit card and deposit?, why is not everyone paying the same for the same product? why should another player pay more than another? Why transfer money to Mindark not getting anything for it, like really to own it? this is a big scam then, really big scam, they are creating an illusion of a person to own something he wont...

there is no scam, you are paying for the rights to use MindArk property, if you loose with it, so be it! if you profit, so be it!

Bottom line here is like doomie said, you agree to this every time you log on, if you dont agree with the eula, feel free to chip out and leave! I hope that doesnt happen, but if it does, so be it, nothing i can do about it!

The EULA states that MA owns all items in the universe.

I know your peed off about the situation but honestly lets wait and see what support says about the issues with the enhancers and then flame away. Things might look better in the morning. But i hope you can get this sorted out.

C

If they will give back that money you lost, then more people will start to ask for lost PED's...

and I doubt that MA has the funds to pay back every lost dime to every player.

Conclusions ?

This will never happen..

And this thread is quite useless..

conclussion of never going to happend?

atm we are consumers and consumers are protected by laws in any nation, as someone allready stated here, MA is a small organization,. Organization doing illegal business can get sued.

Back