Is there a shitlist - maintained by MindArk?

Status
I've never complained about bad loots in here before.

But constant bad loots for the vast majority of my hunts, makes it yes.

Calmed down from my post above, but still think (know) others get a lot better loot than myself, on a regular basis.

I really cannot recommend Entropia to friends anymore, when my returns are constant crap.

I am 99.9% certain MA doesn't maintain a "shitlist" why should they? It only would hurt them on the long run.

But I am 99.8% certain that luck or bad luck is avatar related. Like an item does have tierratings I believe avatars have some sort of multipliers or luckfactor rating themselves.
In the past I have testhunted with friends, out of team with ~equal stats and with same guns on same mobs at the same time and place and getting significant different results in returns per player. Over and over again.

Or like the results of my personal avatar. I'm lvl 63 (big game) hunter, 10 years old and had 1 hof above 1K in all those years... (5K oils on a small maffoid).
Regarding my age and level, comparing with other players, and calculating chance I should have had many more large loots, but I didn't. Imho thats against all chance calculations and a statistical impossibility.

So in my view my avatar has a very bad luck/returnfactor thus luck/return IS avatar related and no one has ever conviced me otherwise.

Is there a "shit list"?

My answer is no, it would be counter productive and if it was ever leaked by a certain disgruntled ex-employee, it would cause a a major head ache for Mind Ark. I personally just believe it is luck, "right place at the right time" springs to mind, a 220k ATH as there is a mini advertisement campaign happening... coincidence?

Mind you I don't know allot about the 220k ATH and the mini advertisement as I'm out of my country and in the Middle East but that's what I've been told :wise:

If there is a shitlist I am on it since the Hussk incident. Since then my loot has been practically disabled. The difference could not be any greater except maybe if all my mobs would be no-looters. Even after depositing to buy a coupld of CLDs: Nothing. After cycling a couple of 1000 PEDs (I know it's not so much but still) I think there was not a single hunt with more than 50% return. In most cases a lot less. MA! Please take me off your shitlist if you have one!

:cry:

I beleive in avatar based professions. Meaning this,
Each avatar has one profession such as hunting, but then sucks at mining and is ok with crafting.

So for best results that avatar would need to hunt for best results.

Like me for example, for mining after per 1k cycled i generally get 92-95% back.
Small crafting sets me at about 72%
and hunting is basically a constant 40-60%.
This of course i only consider for short term returns, for long term i couldnt say anything on that.

of course theres always better or worse runs sometimes but thats what i beleive.

As for a shit list, i do not beleive in one.

Is there a shitlist - maintained by MindArk?
There must be, Ever since I started my heavily MA critical blog in July 2010, loots went down. WAAAAAY down, never been the same since.

There is definitly loot adjustement regarding what kind of player you are

The fact is 30-50% of the best loots/stuff looted goes to 0.1% players.

Some players get so much and so often that randomness or just luck dont explain it all

In my mind there is like 15/20 "cheated" player that have been chosed to receive the best everytime
A minority of "damned" players (big depositer or just forum trollers?) which have 'rare and uber loot' turned off

then common players who have random loots

just my two pecs :D

You know that something like that would basically be Fraud in a grand scale :p

Ever since I started this threat, I don't loot shit anymore.

So it also doesn't matter that I've deposited ~5k Euro since November 2011 - but that will stop now :) Money gone, I can live with that. But continue to question this whole shit.

Peace.

@Admins: Close thread, thanks.

Last edited:

So it also doesn't matter that I've deposited ~5k Euro since November 2011 - but that will stop now :) Money gone, I can live with that. But continue to question this whole shit.

Peace.

@Admins: Close thread, thanks.

Well I understand your frustration, loosing that kind of money to a game and I think It's too much either, if you have not invested it into some permanent things like land, deeds, UL items). Doing something in this game, that gives you constant loss and still continue it until all is gone, is not MAs fault though, but your fault not being able to stop. Thats gambling and many people trashed their lives by gambling. Frustration, Depressions etc. could happen if you can't handle this kind of stuff, but then just quit.

But you can't go around and accuse others of fraud over and over again. It's not protected by your freedom of speech and a false accusation without prove. If someone is conducting fraudulent activity, it can only be proven by investigation, not by asking a forum if they think they do or not. The only thing you are doing here, is causing damages to MA and to us (yourself included if you continue playing -> more players, broader market, game staying alive -> PEDs save, especially now with deeds) by spreading your false accuses and dragging customers away.

I think you should either send an E-mail to the swedish authorities, asking them to investigate MA or file a charge if you feel something fishy is going on for sure. But stop posting this kinda stuff on a public forum. If I were MA or forum admin, I would have banned you for this thread, because it's just a crime of its own, false accusation and incitement of even more false accusation, which could severely damage any advertising attempt of MA, creating monetary damage, reputation damage, creating damage for myself and every other player in this game, etc.

People who play this game and are on this forum should be able to have enough cognitive ability to do simple chain of causation brainstorming, _before_ they do something.

I think that has nothing to do with your thread, or a personal vendetta from MA against you, but everything with a very very VERY bad loot period for most players. Ive been around for a long time on Calypso and I know loot can suck for a while (you know, dynamic, bad and good loot waves.. that kind of shit) but I must admit the month Januari was incredibily bad lootwise, and not just for you and me, but for a lot of players.

I think that has nothing to do with your thread, or a personal vendetta from MA against you, but everything with a very very VERY bad loot period for most players. Ive been around for a long time on Calypso and I know loot can suck for a while (you know, dynamic, bad and good loot waves.. that kind of shit) but I must admit the month Januari was incredibily bad lootwise, and not just for you and me, but for a lot of players.

Really? A majority of the players I have spoken to or seen talk about loot has been having much better loot during December and January than in the months before that.

Only a smaller group (smaller than the other group I mean) has been complaining about worse loot during this time, and many (not all) of those have been people who always have complained about bad loot :dunno:

Only a smaller group (smaller than the other group I mean) has been complaining about worse loot during this time, and many (not all) of those have been people who always have complained about bad loot :dunno:

The turning point for me was the Hussk event. I don't think it's related of course. Before that loot was okay or even better than the month before. After that it was horrible. And no, I don't usually complain about loot. I just allow myself a joke about it now and then. :silly2:

Well i dont see the use of complaining anymore, not after the long discussion i had in support case with MA staff..

They really dont give a shit... just usual BS.. "we can´t tell you shit but we like to see you suffer and deposit"

so i take a break and just do some cheap skilling instead..

Really? A majority of the players I have spoken to or seen talk about loot has been having much better loot during December and January than in the months before that.

Well I base my opinion on the players I know and speak, on what I see on a daily basis in the hof list (many days with low hofstats, besides a 2 ath in one day day :) ) and the continuing red figures in tracker and I conclude, based on those facts, that loot in january was lower than average.
If you have other input (like friends who good loot in that period) your opinion will differ from mine, obviously. B)

Oh oh...you complain about bad loot equal about the loot-minister.... welcome to the shitlist m8!"§"$

MA definately has the "power" to adjust your personal return multiplier factor..... whether or not they did due to you being outspoken...... who knows.

Menace

Well I understand your frustration, loosing that kind of money to a game and I think It's too much either, if you have not invested it into some permanent things like land, deeds, UL items). Doing something in this game, that gives you constant loss and still continue it until all is gone, is not MAs fault though, but your fault not being able to stop. Thats gambling and many people trashed their lives by gambling. Frustration, Depressions etc. could happen if you can't handle this kind of stuff, but then just quit.

But you can't go around and accuse others of fraud over and over again. It's not protected by your freedom of speech and a false accusation without prove. If someone is conducting fraudulent activity, it can only be proven by investigation, not by asking a forum if they think they do or not. The only thing you are doing here, is causing damages to MA and to us (yourself included if you continue playing -> more players, broader market, game staying alive -> PEDs save, especially now with deeds) by spreading your false accuses and dragging customers away.

I think you should either send an E-mail to the swedish authorities, asking them to investigate MA or file a charge if you feel something fishy is going on for sure. But stop posting this kinda stuff on a public forum. If I were MA or forum admin, I would have banned you for this thread, because it's just a crime of its own, false accusation and incitement of even more false accusation, which could severely damage any advertising attempt of MA, creating monetary damage, reputation damage, creating damage for myself and every other player in this game, etc.

People who play this game and are on this forum should be able to have enough cognitive ability to do simple chain of causation brainstorming, _before_ they do something.

It's NOT false accusation, it's a question - I made it clear that I do not accuse them. I question things in general when I have the feeling something is wrong. And in europe this is allowed. Sweden is part of europe and even MA has to deal with such threads - ofc the forum admins can close this thread and ban me for sharing thoughts that don't fit into their perfect world of Entropia. And if they ban a user or suspend it's account, it would just proof that this person hit the right spot.

Edit: By the way MA threats their paying customers, they throw away them for sure or make then rethink their deposit amounts. That's all that happens.

Now go report me to MA, maybe u get HoF big time for denunciating me.

You make me lol.

Last edited:
It's NOT false accusation, it's a question - I made it clear that I do not accuse them. I question things in general when I have the feeling something is wrong. And in europe this is allowed. Sweden is part of europe and even MA has to deal with such threads - ofc the forum admins can close this thread and ban me for sharing thoughts that don't fit into their perfect world of Entropia. And if they ban a user or suspend it's account, it would just proof that this person hit the right spot.

you think it is? well yours was may be on the borderline, other people you incited to do a guess said its "definitely" or "for sure" etc. Its like i ask, is XY a rapist? I created a rumor which may be false and some will say yes and harm that person.

you think it is? well yours was may be on the borderline, other people you incited to do a guess said its "definitely" or "for sure" etc. Its like i ask, is XY a rapist? I created a rumor which may be false and some will say yes and harm that person.

Oh, now my statement is the borderline. Interesting.

Edit: And you can not make me repsonsible for what other people say because I just asked a question.

And regarding rumors, half of this forum is full of rumors and "ideas" and many different "theories" because MA NEVER explains how anything really works.

So the more you have to guess, imagine and "make up something", the more you let people create rumors and, ofc, gossip which sometimes results in questioning the whole idea behind .i.E. a possible shitlist.

Think about it.

Thread closed by request of thread starter.

:locked:

Status
Back