Is there a way?

First you speak of unloved children, and then you post this:

And violence does have it's place as does physical discipline. To spare the rod is to hate your child.

Congratulations!
You've just made it to my ATH of most outstanding stupid arguments ever...

A parent who have such incredible poor judgment that he can write this about his children, has revoked the right to be a parent.
[...]FAR MORE CHALLENGED IN BRAINS THAN MY KIDS.

But you already feel that, don't you? The truth is that you are the sorry ass "unloved child" aren't you? Literally. You reveal your self pretty obviously, and you're as easy to read as an open book.
I do understand perfectly well why you need to abuse and batter children, and certainly understand why they don't respect you. You're simply below everyone, even you're own kids.
Pathetic.

Furthermore: You speak english, and tell people to get out of your way, but many of the "unloved children" in EU don't speak your language, at least not well. Ever stopped and thought about that?

Last edited:
As part of a civil society, we all expect people to do something when we ask as long as it's not unrealistic. The difference between a civil society and one of anarchy is whether or not we show some respect and consideration for those around us. How a person acts is part of his character, and that character is who he/she may be in real life, or a game.

Would it be respectless of you to not move if I politely asked you to move from "your" spot.

"Please mr Sweater, move away, I'm gonna drop a bomb were you stand"

"Please mr Sweater move away, I'm gonna kill the mobs your sweating"

It's allways good to be able to take one step back and try to see the thing in another angle.

And still I think it's unpolite to run a mobtrain on you.

I know the perfect spot for you, faucervix island, almost empty and lots of mobs to sweat for you.

" do unto others as I insist as they do to me?"

Gee I didn't know asking was insisting.

out-

Shew, when you ask something IRL, you know you can have one of two answers: yes or no. Isn't that the nature of a question? (pls don't answer no...). A person who keeps approaching says no, imho you should accept it.

I also like to state that this is one of the most bizare threats i've read, and I haven't read it all yet.

To Shew: a reasonable argument

A reasonable argument on how to deal with disrespectful individuals in EU would not open up with "is there any way to kill them". This is actually quite thoughtless when you consider the consequences -- you are asking for a method which would give THEM the ability to mess with you more. More importantly, you would be giving them the ability to mess with ALL of us more.

A reasonable argument would also not try to use two wrongs to make a right. You have done this on multiple occasions in this thread, but it would be pointless to list them individually when you opened with that note.

A reasonable argument would not resort to emotion when your logic fails to win the audience.

A reasonable argument would avoid the "ends justify the means" logic, which not only lacks reason but is also foolish.

Here is where I believe you went wrong: you attempted to call your side of the argument reasonable when it obviously wasn't. I would hazard a guess that most of the people argueing against you would probably have stood up for the underlying issue: that people tend to mess with others without recourse in this game, and it would be nice to do something about it. This is where I find common ground with you. Where we differ is the "what" part.

In the end, there is no "good" way to handle this. Many things have been suggested though, like an honor ranking system (which has many good points but ultimately has no chance of making it into EU -- if it did, it would not make many people very happy in the end, but that requires thinking it though). :scratch2:

Please think things through before you post in the future. :rolleyes:

Reactions: dj.
Back