is this harassment?

Muahahahaha

evil laugh :laugh::laugh:

Sorry you lost your claims, but it is PvP so it happens. gl in future :)

fair enough. i asked what the thread title says. i got my answer :)

good to see some people still find it wrong though :)

this community is very splitted in questions like this ;):laugh:

okay then. i take that one. i didnt make myself clear enough.
they werent just laughing at me. but laughing at me in an evil way.
i dont know the english word for it. but.. yeah i guess you get what i mean

Why didn't you just tell mom?

k i had enough of people making fun of me and stuff...

any moderator/admin/whatever please delete/close/lock thread please

sorry you did not get it the way you wanted
it will not always be that way
neither here nor in the rigg
and whatever you do next, dont go loaning out alot of peds to people you dont know becouse it seems like a trend here to.

Someone could offer him some help to get his claim and have some fun PKing the pkers. After he has his claim shoot him yourself :p

The rules about harassment need to be viewed with some common sense when it comes to pvp. Sorry, killing you in pvp is in no way breaking any rule.

Is it mean to do it over and over? Sure. Is it mean to laugh at you? Sure. Should the people who did it be punished? Nope.

Someone could offer him some help to get his claim and have some fun PKing the pkers. After he has his claim shoot him yourself :p

ok that is acctualy a good ide thoug
i will help but need a team becouse i cant take out those ubers by my self

The rules about harassment need to be viewed with some common sense when it comes to pvp. Sorry, killing you in pvp is in no way breaking any rule.

Is it mean to do it over and over? Sure. Is it mean to laugh at you? Sure. Should the people who did it be punished? Nope.

I'll add something here; if someone pisses you off, you have the right to be annoyed. That was their aim, that is the result. The rules in EU and particularly pvp allow people to piss others off. I know, "if you can't take it don't go there yadda yadda", but in any situation, pissing someone off pisses them off. The guys got a right to be insulted and possibly a bit hurt by finding out some people enjoy the misfortune of others, or like to cause misfortune for others. It's not a nice thing to find out. PvP is not a nice place to be.

So should something be done? Yes; the OP should note each and every name who mocked him and pissed him off, and wait for the time he can return the favour. It may never come, it might come in another way, but Kill-On-Sight lists are the answer. Revenge feels better than a million other things you could do. Maybe form an alliance and swamp the rig, after finding out which Soc don't like the ones they were in perhaps. Maybe (although this is a little childish) see them chatting to someone in trade and bombard them with chat requests to make their typing go to the wrong box etc. Anything, just to get that smile back.

Worst thing to do is moan publicly and let everyone see how ineffective your concern is. It's just amplifying what they think of you already. They haven't broken any rules they can be officially punished for. That's your job, should you choose to accept it. You are the only aggrieved party here.

Hurrikane

So should something be done? Yes; the OP should note each and every name who mocked him and pissed him off, and wait for the time he can return the favour. It may never come, it might come in another way, but Kill-On-Sight lists are the answer. Revenge feels better than a million other things you could do. Maybe form an alliance and swamp the rig, after finding out which Soc don't like the ones they were in perhaps. Maybe (although this is a little childish) see them chatting to someone in trade and bombard them with chat requests to make their typing go to the wrong box etc. Anything, just to get that smile back.Hurrikane

Matthew 5:39-46
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you,

i take a noob to rig. when we get there i get a small claim that i want to pull up. i get killed by a guy there ofc cos i got too close. the claim is very close to rig. they say i got a claim and ask the person to stop killing me.
when i return i hit the wrong key and get another claim. this one is a VIII. i get killed several times by them and they are just laughing at me like basterds, cos they got the uber gear and can kill me anytime they want to.
sure they are having great fun seeing me die but you people! you know who you are! put yourselves in my place!

i even told em i didnt wanna take any of their oil, but anyways they still kill me and laugh at me.

isnt this harassment? or at least WRONG is someones opinion? :confused:

they dont even get ammo for killing me like in pvp4

Heres a warm blanket and a cup of coco, now tug in and ill make the bad men not laught at you...... grow up its pvp and you lost.... LOL

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you,

Gotta love bible quotes...... NOT :rolleyes: next up someone quote Lavey ?

Gotta love bible quotes...... NOT :rolleyes: next up someone quote Lavey ?

Aye the bible also says to stone non-believers but no christian's ever passed one my way:) Bunch of mindless hypocrites:)

Hurrikane

doc just shut up please. idc if i get banned for that post.

rofl. dont worry. u wont get banned for such a meaningless matter, this isnt Blizzard's rogue forum u know :laugh:

i point it out for the fourth time in this thread!

i got pked 2 times in pvp4 today. i didnt blame em for harassing me

i blame these guys for harasment because they laughed at me afterwards due to the reason that i'm weaker than them

Maybe you should form an alliance.

Wait, don't do that, then MA will have to change the rules again.

Maybe you should form an alliance.

Wait, don't do that, then MA will have to change the rules again.

lmao :laugh:

rofl... so because i went into a pvp zone they have rights to harass me? :rolleyes:

Yes, and you have the right to be harrased.

sorry, but not everything in this game has to be happy carebearing.

Leviticus:

25:45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
25:46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever:

Buy some heathen neighbors for slaves. They are to be your possessions forever. :yay:

rofl... so because i went into a pvp zone they have rights to harass me? :rolleyes:

Because you went into a PVP area, they have the right to kill you as much as they want to.. Laughing at you afterwords is for free though.. :laugh:

...anyways...I tell you what IS harassment though...THIS;

PrettyTraining.gif

I did a eomon stalker mob train' well 5 on rig; but that was just for pure fun of watching ubbers take them down and die over and over again.

i take a noob to rig. when we get there i get a small claim that i want to pull up. i get killed by a guy there ofc cos i got too close. the claim is very close to rig. they say i got a claim and ask the person to stop killing me.
when i return i hit the wrong key and get another claim. this one is a VIII. i get killed several times by them and they are just laughing at me like basterds, cos they got the uber gear and can kill me anytime they want to.
sure they are having great fun seeing me die but you people! you know who you are! put yourselves in my place!

i even told em i didnt wanna take any of their oil, but anyways they still kill me and laugh at me.

isnt this harassment? or at least WRONG is someones opinion? :confused:

they dont even get ammo for killing me like in pvp4

have u a screenshot????

I'd consider you asking me NOT to kill you in PVP more of a form of harassment. ;)

Back