Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:confused:

Yah.;)

I was hoping for something more original, like "half a sperm whale" or something...

It looks like somebody went home early.

It looks like the "p" key on your keyboard is stuck.

It looks like Lance's pointy... hat. Chrome, why did you toss it in the water? You know lance doesn't like to get his head wet... :silly2:

It looks like the border from Feffoid to Maffoid territory, or an old territory line between Umbranoids.

ztoopid
umanz

The Titanic that zinc :laugh:

More and more attempt to fly :laugh:

... time for a support case.

It looks like the...

Broken levees in New Orleans?

This is a magic bridge made from the compressed organs of our newly "trimmed" Boorum.

If you rub the bridge vigorously it grows and meets up with the other side of the water :yay:

Happy crossings ;)

The scientific journey of Chrome: or how an accident at the revive shrunk me so I decided to hitch a ride on an Argo claw and see the world from their perepective.

Watch out ! it looks like something is walking over your dick !

Broken levees in New Orleans?

Now that you mention it, it does! :scratch2:

This is a magic bridge made from the compressed organs of our newly "trimmed" Boorum.

If you rub the bridge vigorously it grows and meets up with the other side of the water :yay:

Happy crossings ;)

:eek:

The scientific journey of Chrome: or how an accident at the revive shrunk me so I decided to hitch a ride on an Argo claw and see the world from their perepective.

Honey, I shrunk Chrome? ;)

Watch out ! it looks like something is walking over your dick !

Custom EU Artwork... "Crabs wearing OJ's" :eyecrazy:

Thanks for the responses!

natural phenom called - rivermakerguysneezed

there is sooooo many area like this one .....

Back