Jenna Star Mercury

Status
So, Star where abouts in michigan do you you reside? I guess either Birmingham or Bloomfield. Even close? :D

Helmet

No, I was unloading an eon helmet for a friend. He has asked me to sell all his armor and give him peds. It seemed as though this was the best deal for both parties since Nobion asked to trade Vain+ped for the eon. I wasn't the one initiating the trade, Nobion contacted me. Please don't speak of stuff that you know nothing about. Thanks. I realize it may have seemed I bought the vain helm in auction, but I know Adamantine (some Japanese player) was bidding or bought the one in Auction for I don't know who.

P.S. I don't even need to explain something like this, but calling me full of shit for having stuff in my shop is a bit hasty when you are totally uninformed.

In response to he who asked where in Michigan I live, I don't live there anymore but my family does. I live in Arizona now.

Arizona, what a great place to live ! Welcome.

No, I was unloading an eon helmet for a friend. He has asked me to sell all his armor and give him peds. It seemed as though this was the best deal for both parties since Nobion asked to trade Vain+ped for the eon. I wasn't the one initiating the trade, Nobion contacted me. Please don't speak of stuff that you know nothing about. Thanks. I realize it may have seemed I bought the vain helm in auction, but I know Adamantine (some Japanese player) was bidding or bought the one in Auction for I don't know who.

P.S. I don't even need to explain something like this, but calling me full of shit for having stuff in my shop is a bit hasty when you are totally uninformed.

In response to he who asked where in Michigan I live, I don't live there anymore but my family does. I live in Arizona now.

It doesn't matter how or why you bought it. The fact remains that you bought for one price and are now immediately selling it for a much higher price (I doubt you would have paid much more than what NoBion said he was asking for in his sales thread). You said you would stop reselling. I don't even have anything against resellers in general, I'm just a little extra sensitive to people saying one thing and doing another, lately... maybe I should have just said nothing no matter what, so nvm.

Helmet

Actually mate, I agree with your statement, but it wasn't a trade that I can just take whatever on the helmet. I traded him the helmet of a friend who wanted me to get top dollar for his helmet. In the deal, I also promised Nobion a % of anything over the amount we designated, so this isn't for me that I'm selling it. I appreciate your concern with people bullshitting you, but I'm not. So LAY OFF!!!! :) . You can ask others about it, I've participated in 1 WOF event and 1 Champion's League event, and pk'd not a soul. I'm holding by my beliefs. At some point I'll have to pK for events, but not yet so I'm holding off on it. If I decide to trade stuff again, I'll post that intention. Don't repremand me for it please.

I'll even post a +/- thread for number of people revived vs number killed. Atm it is +3/-0 .

I kindof never liked you because of your bad temper and foul mouth. But I must say that you are right in saying that everyone deserves a second chance. It was most likely your avatar name "Jenna Jameson" and all those insults which gave me an impression of you being an unserious player.

Good to see you've grown. Good luck in the future Sebuh!

Star is a nice person, I´ts sad that it has come to this...
I always respeceted him because I liked the way he presented himself, and was proud of it.

I guess a saw alittle of myself in him...

But my philsophy in this game has been that if someone doesent like me, the can mind their own business, I dont really care what others think. (Not irl eighter)

I can see that keeping such an attitude can have bad effects on "business", however, my attitude and the attitude of the other more "Extreme" players bring color to this game.

I mean, how fun would it be if everybody went around sucking eachothers balls all the time ingame? If I wanted that I would go rent a good gay movie with DP´s.

Anyway...
GL Star, and I hope you make more friends or less enemies.

Star,

I dont know you in person (virtualy) but I know you from PE.

I dont understand why you have to ask sorry or feel bad about what have u done. Sux imho.

Did you scam people? No.
Did you cheat? No.

So what have u did?
You play the "game" with the "game" rules. Enough said!

Its the way the game is and you just take advantage of it.

Why some people are so stupid to understand that? Why some people hate Pkers? Dont want to be pked dont go to a pvp area!

Why some depositers (like me) hate what Star made? Just because he was inteligente and smart enough, and above all, work his ass off, to have what he has today, he should be hated? Bah!

Jealous is a sin. You all that hate him should look urselfs in the mirror. Wanna be like him? Work for it!

Dont ask sorry Star. You play the game like it is.

People should not hate you or have any jelous of you. People should respect you because you achieved what most are stupid or very lazzy to do it.

Keep doing whatever u always did.
GL.

Keep the !n$ane 0nwage going for other reason (to help yar nuubs) Star !!!

Streak

Figured I'd post this before I hear how much of a hypocrit I am:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

All kills were done using tt fists in boxing matches with WILLING participants. Wasn't running around like a headless bitch pking. It was all in good fun and I had BD kill me to make it so I didn't have a streak over 10, but alas I didn't realize how many fights I had participate in. Not exactly counting this vs. my +/- ratio. The ratio is currently +5/-1 (Belza was pking noob friends - but revived him after he agreed not to pk).

I figured you had logged off to post something like this =)

I can confirm that EVERYONE killed was a willing participant. Nothing but good fun for everybody.

Well, technically, everyone who steps into a pvp zone is a willing participant, unless they were dropped into it due to a bug or something...

My personal exceptions would be areas that aren't really supposed to be pvp zones, but are due to bugs/oversights/whatever, like some SC's, RT's, etc have been in the past.

And shooting people in the back while they are killing a mob isn't cool either imo, but technically nothing wrong with it.

Anyway, Star, I don't see any reason for you to stop pk'ing, unless it makes *you* feel bad to do it. Live with your own conscience, not that of others.

Hey Star its only a game right?

I say pk everyone!;p

Figured I'd post this before I hear how much of a hypocrit I am:

All kills were done using tt fists in boxing matches with WILLING participants. Wasn't running around like a headless bitch pking. It was all in good fun and I had BD kill me to make it so I didn't have a streak over 10, but alas I didn't realize how many fights I had participate in. Not exactly counting this vs. my +/- ratio. The ratio is currently +5/-1 (Belza was pking noob friends - but revived him after he agreed not to pk).

i was one of the willing participants :p
at least me, sleeper & abby were killed in tt powerfists matches:)

And shooting people in the back while they are killing a mob isn't cool either imo, but technically nothing wrong with it.

its hard to make this judgement when your weapon goes beyond the point where the mob appears on the radar ;)

blah, go back to pK'ing star:D

its hard to make this judgement when your weapon goes beyond the point where the mob appears on the radar ;)

Well I guess when you have been arround for a long time and have had the ped to buy them in the past its fun to use them... Heck if I had them I would pK all I could too :p

Some day Many... Some day...

I have to admit that Star is sticking to his word

I was at the rig a few nights ago and Star was there with a few other people,now under normal circumstances my virtual ass would have been sent to the revives machines so many times theyd probly need ice to cool em down:p

As it happend we actualy engaged in a very long and interesting conversation,

So Star thnx for the chat and the oil you left the other avatar,iam begging to beleve you meant what you said in your post
Good luck and thnx for the chat:)

Why would you want to stop Pk'in cauz of your reputation ? Do you really want to stop having fun Killing people at the rig for example ? Just cauz some people can't stand that you're a damn good PK'er. You should be proud of your reputation. And if people don't like you because of that, F*** them. You should be who you want to be and do what you want to do. EU has endless possibilities and if being a Hardcore trader and Pk'er is what you're good at and if you enjoy it, you should do it.

Regards,

Zilly

I think this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

You're known for being a great pker. With that rep comes some negative from people who are envious, jealous, or just plain don't like you. Before I quit EU when I used to pk a lot, I never had a problem with anyone, but when you're in a pvp zone, it was no holds barred and I understood that so I never took it to heart when you or anyone else tried to kill me (key word, tried ;) )

I say if you're that worried about what people think of you, whats the point of playing EU? You're gonna be a high profile player regardless cause you're running around in a full set of supremacy. If you like pking, then pk.

lol i totally missed that u was farha be4 ..just a few days back i read a post where u meantioned it :D

anyways i might have forgotten :p well i knew you as farha ^_°
it surprises me that you kept up being challanged by 'pk' in PE

for me its not really a skill to be a pker here as its just about:
have you modfap? have you rockjacker?
and thats it.

it might be a challange to beat other uebers but are those a lot in the ring?
no...

if i go to twin ring i simply go there to die and its still funny

i know in other games with a lot lower age average its possible to do decent
1 on 1's and 'fooding' is honorless even these simple rules cant be used here.

ohhh well good to see you 'may' changed your mind for such a boring profession :)

though i do have the feeling you will fall back on it.

farewell !!

Hi Jenna, ermmm ... Noob Messiah ...

I really appreciate youre decision, of helping noobs up ! it's really a very generous initiative, and i regret your bad experiences too ...

Good luck on your new path !!!

Cheers,

DEF

Hi there all. I guess most of you know me as the trader/pKing bitch that you've come to know and hate (or love). I realize that this reputation has long been built by my actions within the Entropia Universe. Trading facilitated my ability to afford playing and living within this universe. Player killing was often an outlet for my frustration after a long day dealing with children at work; I am a chess coach in real life for those of you that didn't see my other post.

This reputation wasn't one that I wished to gain, but more or less was the path that I was circumstantially thrown into. Many of you know that I played as the avatar "Sammy Farha Fast" prior to my creation of Star. I tried my hardest to not follow the same path of trading/pK that Farha was notoriously known for, but alas, my efforts were not self sustaining. Without trading, I could not afford the high end items which most of you know that I have now within EU. I couldn't afford to be a depositor; so instead, I worked my way up with honest trading. Although many of you would think of me as a heartless pKer, I know many of you also realize that I'm well trusted in the trading world. Perhaps I embelished the value of items that I was selling or devalued those of which I was buying, but that's what being a business person is all about. I still always prided myself in the fact that I delivered what I promised as well as returned what I borrowed.

The player killing involves a different reason, albeit not one I'm proud of. When I returned to EU as Star, I came in with the mentality of being a player that would help noobs fight against the stronger players. I figured I could be a freedom fighter, a "nooby hero". I tried this theory, by fighting to help noobs in the ring at Billy's. After fending off those that meant harm to several new players, I was astounded by the entry of one of those very players that I was protecting with gun drawn. He proceeded to kill me, even after I'd stated quite clearly that I was here to be the "noob messiah". Of course, I didn't allow that to be the only reason for breaking my vow of no more new player killing.

I visited the rig and was able to fend off several would be assassins a few days later. You'd think that those that I protected would be happy with me doing this, but sadly, they weren't. They instead proceeded to treat it as though nothing had happened and fire upon me. Needless to say, I was shaken by this experience. The "noob messiah" was gradually fading into the ruthless player killer that this community knows me to be.

Having said all of this, I've decided that I'll retire from both trading and player killing as of today. Trading, I'll still do to some extent when called upon, but I won't go out of my way to do deals like I used to. I enjoy trading and it isn't really so harmful if done properly. I can't say that I don't enjoy player killing anymore, but I find that it is no longer rewarding killing the innocent. Instead, I'll protect those that are in harm's way. I'll try my hardest to fend off those that would wrongly kill others for no good reason. In other words, I'll be the "Noob Messiah" that Star was created to be.

You may decide that I'm full of shit because my society mates will still be player killers I'm guessing. This will not shake me from my task, nor will it cause tension between us as friends. I won't ask them to stop pKing, I'll simply stop doing it myself. A few exceptions for myself will be Land Grab as well as Events. Those who I harm during those events, I appoligize in advance to.

As for trading - I do own a shop, which I'll continue to sell Looted and Personally Crafted items from, as well as sell off my current trading stock of items (5k items in inventory that needs to be reduced significantly).

I hope you can find it in your hearts to believe this as true and accept my appologies for any wrong doing I may have done to any of you in the past.

Say goodbye to Jenna Star Mercury, and hello to the "Noob Messiah".

Stop with this thinking stuff and just continue being moody and impulsive. Its enough carebears in this game as it is and they need some meanies to keep them on their toes.

Hope this fails for the sake of rest of the community so it wont become even more boring to play EU.

cant hold back anymore, have to say that... this is the biggest BS post i ever read here on EF. Star, posting here that you not gona be a PK´r any more and only will help the noobs is only a call for attention... if you feel that ppl dont give you any then go set a new pk ATH or something. and crying about that ppl dont like you becuse you have done allot of pk and trading, wee´ll a bit to late now. it´s like RL, if you are good at something ppl will start badtalking you. so dont stop do what you are doing only becaus some dont like you and if you want to change your way of playing becaus you feel that you want to do the "right" thing no need to post here, your akts ingame will talk for them self.

Poker fan and Michigan native, eh? Can't argue with that. Do what you wanna' do. It's a game. If I walk into a PvP zone and get pk'd, so what? If you're in a PvP zone, then you're opening yourself up to getting shot in the arse. If you step into the ring, duh. If you go into a lootable PvP zone with loot on yourself, well . . . duhhhhh. I'm not a fan of pk'ing, but it's a part of the game. Do what you have fun at, Star. If it's watching Sammy bluff an all-in with an unsuited 2-7, do it. If it's helping noobs, do it. Just enjoy and have some fun. :D

I have to say that I do honor and respect this decision even tho I got TP killed on Ama by you twice within a few secs :D
It was back in those days when you could do that om Amathera.
from that day and forward I hated this ubers playing with us mid/low players killing us etc.
But at the same time I have get to know some of this ubers and treat them as you would treat your friend and you will find out that they will do the same to you.
If I would name 2 of them..hmm Etopia for her kindness and imagination with coloring clothes..Optima for just being there in the Right moment and fun person to talk to.

I also have to say to the ones calling this statement BS, think again...
Mercury made this decision and to post in a forum apologizing the previous behavior takes some guts.
That should in my book deserve some credits and respect and if you need proof of how hard it is to fight a reputation, then you should check the reaction from Mercury regarding a certain interview...

I'm retired from EU at the moment..but I have one word ...RESPECT

Funny thread, first you make over 100k $ on beeing the biggest reseller in game and now suddenly you want forgivness?

hahaha lol

well sorry but FU

Go to PA and give away the peds you made on reselling to noobs and then maybe you get my respect

I won't ask them to stop pKing, I'll simply stop doing it myself. A few exceptions for myself will be Land Grab as well as Events. Those who I harm during those events, I appoligize in advance to.

Say goodbye to Jenna Star Mercury, and hello to the "Noob Messiah".

Just wondering, what event was this?

Status
Back