Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

Okay everyone!

Pay your attention to this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...2790-entropia-let-rock-pre-platinum-rock.html

In just a few hours (around 0:00 or 1:00 MA time or so) I will unveil my work to the public.

It doesn't contain any "thousands of frames in one picture" or overworked interfaces. I wanted to keep it actionfilled, exciting and PE-representing but still very clean to the looks.

And my stomach is turning into :diarrhoeasmiley: :ahh:

So in a few more slooooow and looooong hours now... :wtg:

This will be my last post about my own video in this thread, but I will of course stay here to spam it about other things :laugh:

Okay everyone!

Pay your attention to this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...2790-entropia-let-rock-pre-platinum-rock.html

In just a few hours (around 0:00 or 1:00 MA time or so) I will unveil my work to the public.

It doesn't contain any "thousands of frames in one picture" or overworked interfaces. I wanted to keep it actionfilled, exciting and PE-representing but still very clean to the looks.

And my stomach is turning into :diarrhoeasmiley: :ahh:

So in a few more slooooow and looooong hours now... :wtg:

This will be my last post about my own videos in this thread, but I will of course stay here to spam it about other things :laugh:

get on with it already!!!

Reactions: Luu
Im going crazier!

48 cups of tea later im still editing... and things are not making scene anymore lol woot for no sleep!!

I took a break from my main video and made this with some extra footage lol
Inspired by the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHYkOOFbs[/YOUTUBE] (Uber HD)

Lets give it a try

Edit :silly2: Edit :silly2: Edit :silly2: Edit :duh:

Hope u like it :woohoo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8r9guFxeHU[/youtube]

oh noes! Can we upload ON the 14th? bertha said no later than14th but how about on 14th? anyone knows?

oh noes! Can we upload ON the 14th? bertha said no later than14th but how about on 14th? anyone knows?

I don't know. I think the 14th is allowed to be an editing day too.

But I chose to make my video public today to avoid any upload bugs, youtube bugs, rule issues and stuff.

I do not think uploading after the 13th is a good idea from a safe-perspective even if the comp does allow it...

I'm very sad :(:(

After learning how to use Adobe Premiere and start editing my Video , 10 days ago , away from playing EU last 10 days and with tons of studying for my exams ...

I couldn't find enough time for finishing my video :cry: , this is just too bitter after spending so many hours on learning the basics and having 100 gb of footage in my HD :(

GL to you all , seen some really nice videos here ...

48 cups of tea later im still editing... and things are not making scene anymore lol woot for no sleep!!

I took a break from my main video and made this with some extra footage lol
Inspired by the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHYkOOFbs[/YOUTUBE] (Uber HD)

lol you went with the oxford huh :D

I'm very sad :(:(

After learning how to use Adobe Premiere and start editing my Video , 10 days ago , away from playing EU last 10 days and with tons of studying for my exams ...

I couldn't find enough time for finishing my video :cry: , this is just too bitter after spending so many hours on learning the basics and having 100 gb of footage in my HD :(

GL to you all , seen some really nice videos here ...

Don't worry. Be happy and think positive! The next time a competition comes up, you will have that knowledge in advance! :)

I learnt a lot by working on my movie which will speed up things the next time MA announces a competition! :wtg:

Whoo hoo.. completed a video... :yay: 1st ever... :yay:

Now... lol.. my question...

I tried uploading it to youtube (1st ever time) it said sucessful but when I try to veiw it ... it says 'video is unavailable'..

Was I supposed to do something?

Please help guys... :(

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Just looked again and it says... 'unable to convert video file'..

What does that mean? What do I have to do?

Anyone able to help please?

How do I upload to Youtube guys? :(

"Video unavailable" means it is still processing.

but

"unable to convert video file" usually means you uploaded in a wrong format.

That message worries me.

What I think you should do is to make another render in for example WMV and upload it too. In case something goes wrong.

So many people use strange codex's just to be anti-microsoft even though WMV looks extremely good and is compatible with most stuff.

So to be on the safe side, I suggest you upload another video in another format if you have time to re-render it again :wtg:

Hey,
This is my last entry :yay: :yay: for Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDd_PIxDca0[/YOUTUBE]

Have a nice viewing and fun :)

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Good luck for all participants!
Regards
XII

Last edited:
Ok .. I said I would put my entry here when it was done, too.
So here's the thread.

Enjoy and don't be too hard !! :ahh:

Also, it's been fun to watch everyone else's.
There's just far too many to comment on all of them. :eek:

Ok .. I said I would put my entry here when it was done, too.
So here's the thread.

Enjoy and don't be too hard !! :ahh:

Also, it's been fun to watch everyone else's.
There's just far too many to comment on all of them. :eek:

Its loading its loading - and I cant wait :p

"Video unavailable" means it is still processing.

but

"unable to convert video file" usually means you uploaded in a wrong format.

I think you may be right... I have no idea what format should be used... this is my first atempt at a video...

I created it using Windows Movie Maker... therefore I think it is a WM something? file...

What does it need to be and how can I change it?

Sorry for all the questions... :ahh:

I think you may be right... I have no idea what format should be used... this is my first atempt at a video...

I created it using Windows Movie Maker... therefore I think it is a WM something? file...

What does it need to be and how can I change it?

Sorry for all the questions... :ahh:

Check the youtube help site and it should tell you what formats to use.

Given up... fuck it :mad:

Made the whole thing again and it wont even save as a movie..

I used Windows Movie Maker [MSWMM file]...

I understand it needs rendering.. and thats what it should do if you save it as a movie.. but every time I try.. its says the same message...

Something about... Do the clips exist, does the location exist, is there enough space etc etc... yes yes and yes but still dont wanna save...

so unable to upload to youtube.... :(

Last ditch effort here... anyone had same probs?

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Scudd - I didn't see your ?'s earlier - it's been hectic. :ahh:

WMM is very basic and will work in general - but I always had problems with it freezing up. It was always enough to make me want to scream!! :cussing:

You're publishing the movie, right - not trying to upload the mswmm file thingie ?
Make sure all the clips are in the right folders that they were in when you started working on the movie.
Also make sure the folder it's trying to 'publish' the movie to exists.
Lastly - restart your computer and hope for the best!

I wish you the best to get it cleared up, dear ! :hug:

Scudd - I didn't see your ?'s earlier - it's been hectic. :ahh:

WMM is very basic and will work in general - but I always had problems with it freezing up. It was always enough to make me want to scream!! :cussing:

You're publishing the movie, right - not trying to upload the mswmm file thingie ?
Make sure all the clips are in the right folders that they were in when you started working on the movie.
Also make sure the folder it's trying to 'publish' the movie to exists.
Lastly - restart your computer and hope for the best!

I wish you the best to get it cleared up, dear ! :hug:

Hi Danielle,

Thanks very much for replying but I've given up before it drives me mad.. been trying for hours and cant work out what the hells happening.. (even following yr instructions) :(

I can veiw it in WMM using WMM but that all.. and cant save it else where..

Not to worry..

Thanks again hun ;)

wtf.. is youtube down or what? i can´t connect :mad::confused:

EDIT: bleehhh... its working again but one of my videos is missing :(

Last edited:
wtf.. is youtube down or what? i can´t connect :mad::confused:

EDIT: bleehhh... its working again but one of my videos is missing :(

lol we crashed out youtube on the eve of the comp end with us all trying to do last min uploads....?

:yay: :yay:

hope every one got theres uploaded in time

Back