Ladies handag only for F avatars?

Simon God

Stalker
Society
High Mindtropian - Medical Marijuana
Simon God Adebisi
Was wondering if the Nicole/Skam Ladies Handbag is only useable by females?

I never saw it,

But dont tell me that you want one :DDD
What about make up do you have your already ? :DDDD

all kinda weirdos there is roaming around interWEBS

its basically a storage box, just called handbag

you can't wear it, well, last time i checked you couldn't wear it ^^

hence, i guess you can keep it in your inventory as well as using it

ofc, you shouldn't say to all your male friends "oh, i just gotta put the make up in my handbag" in that case

IF you can wear it, and males could as well, i demand a pink droplet skirt (m) and pink queen stilettos (m) :D

Well i do know for sure that if i could equipt the handbag i would allready be haveing one.
So as it stands now only a storage container what a wast of good pixel.:rolleyes:

And why in the world would a guy want to carry one let alone be seen with one? Sounds a little gay to me.

And why in the world would a guy want to carry one let alone be seen with one? Sounds a little gay to me.

Metrosexual, rather. To macho to admit they're a little ghey...

Well yeah, they carry Manbags...

- Nightwolf

I did not want to carry this in my hand, rather use it as a storage box.. This i why I'm asking... :yay:

Ladies handbag only for F avatars?

Mmm, odd that, a ladies handbag being for ladies only.

Who's for a male Tampax?

plzz get in wardrobe again:D handbags too males gahh, its like driverlicense to girls it aint work "DUDE":laugh:

EDIT: i hadn't really noticed before.. but the skam handbag does make a good storage container with its weight, max weight, and item count..

i hope i don't sound gay wanting one now.

plzz get in wardrobe again:D handbags too males gahh, its like driverlicense to girls it aint work "DUDE":laugh:

Come here, let me slap you a little with my handbag...

how gay would it seem . . . hmmm

well i know quite a few "guys" who have "female" avatars
and usually the reason is they like to stare at some shapely sweet rear while they play . . . or that the fashion choice is exponentially better

who cares?

;>

besides it is a VERY good storage item . . . and is works quite well lol

no no no, its not a man bag, this item which has yet to be released into eu is a "man's bag"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i have one irl, very comfy, very secure, yes i have had people think its a gun holster :p, and yes i have thought about haveing a bulletproof lineing added to the back for safety.

other then this, use the hand bag for storage.

Well, if they started allowing any form of crossdressing like that, they'd never be able to tap into the chinese market, so there's no way they'd start, especially now...

handbag is only for storage :) u can't wear em :p

Cant wear can use , omg dont u guys have anything to do ?????

Simple Q: can i use it ???? ( without finding incompletions in the sentence)

A: yes.

So its not so hard , just remember that there r some Rtards left so ........... he asks if he can use it not if he can wear it . !! :rolleyes:

for the people who didnt knew it , go stare at wiki for some while perhaps you can learn from it. :laugh:

for the people who didnt knew it , go stare at wiki for some while perhaps you can learn from it. :laugh:

There is no info on the wiki that you can't wear it (seems like it needs to be added there). I have a socmate (girl) who always wanted one, but the containter function of it is more than less important for her :D.

i never saw a Q about wæring it :confused:

Queen.. :)

Funny you say that, and your name is Queen,

A Queen in English means Gay..

best wishes
Moonfish

Well i do know for sure that if i could equipt the handbag i would allready be haveing one.
So as it stands now only a storage container what a wast of good pixel.:rolleyes:

Off topic

I really despise the term "Thats gay"

I know this is a term that is used very often these days and nobody means to insult anyone, but can I request people please remember that this is a derogatory term.

I know a number of Gay men, and none of them use handbags, or would consider using one.

Transexuals or Transvestites might do though - Gay and transexual are not the same thing. :)

*This message has been brought to you by the colour Pink* :D

On topic

It really is about time we actually got to carry these bags - cant be that hard to program.... come on MA!!

There is no info on the wiki that you can't wear it (seems like it needs to be added there). I have a socmate (girl) who always wanted one, but the containter function of it is more than less important for her :D.
don't underestimate the the "container function" of handbags!

neither in EU nor RL

you would be surprised :p

in EU i have my aurora set in it (with plates!), by hermes parts, my pet deed, my refiners and sometimes some clothes as well!

besides, still cant equip ;)

Off topic

I really despise the term "Thats gay"

I know this is a term that is used very often these days and nobody means to insult anyone, but can I request people please remember that this is a derogatory term.

I know a number of Gay men, and none of them use handbags, or would consider using one.

Transexuals or Transvestites might do though - Gay and transexual are not the same thing. :)

*This message has been brought to you by the colour Pink* :D

On topic

It really is about time we actually got to carry these bags - cant be that hard to program.... come on MA!!

I hate the term retard and retarded as well. Somehow they have crept into internet speak

Bags for all i say

I did not want to carry this in my hand, rather use it as a storage box.. This i why I'm asking... :yay:

Yes, you can use it :eek:

That is, a Male ava can use the handbag as a storage box ;)

S V :)

P S: didnt read the whole tread, so sorry if its already confirmed ;)

I did beg and plead for me to be able to carry my handbag like it should be carried, to the mindark staff when I was in Gothenburg... They just smiled at me tho :silly2:

Either way... If you look at the small display-stand pictures:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Look!! She's wearing a Skam-bag :eek:
Please make it come trueeee!

Come here, let me slap you a little with my handbag...

This is what I was wondering. Can they be used as a weapon? New melee? :laugh:

Funny you say that, and your name is Queen,

A Queen in English means Gay..

best wishes
Moonfish

I suppose it has many meanings, but at least i am not gay. But I am Queen of the house in RL.:D

I want a beautybag to put my siccors!!!!

Back