LaLiLa Lala Tess is now gone, but never forgotten

The funeral notice was in the paper today, with the memorial service to be held on Monday.
I've sent details by pm to Jod, Jaggar & Max Power as requested.

The funeral notice was in the paper today, with the memorial service to be held on Monday.
I've sent details by pm to Jod, Jaggar & Max Power as requested.

everyone is welcome who can make it. and thanks so much for all your wishes

My condolences. :hug:

I don't really have suitable words to do her any justice. However, I can say that we were friends and we had a good time chatting on a semi regular basis in Entropia. Anytime we were together in the world or on chat.. we would cut up. Together we were a couple of trouble makers.

Lala, you'll be missed.

I'll be attending Lala's funeral today at 00:30 MA time.

For those of you who knew Lala ingame and/or met her in person, please spare a moment of your time to remember her then.

I never met her in game but my condolences to her family and friends.

TAC

My dearest sympathies to her family and friends.

Very sorry to hear that, prayers are with her and her family.

I wish we could add to Memorial Island and help remember her that way as well.

Horrendous. RIP.

condolence to her family and friends

Her spirit lit up our Universe

Bless.

I am writing this with a lot of tears in my eyes... so excuse me if i make some typos.

I meet lala in EU, and we fall in love with each other...deeply... I love her, will always love her.... she is...

I dont know what she is, the love of my life....

Things did not work with us... she decided to live alone with no relations with anyone... it was hard...

My sweet Li.... I love you Li.... after so many years... you are still the one.... Bless you...

Thank you very much Serica for letting me know....

It is hard to believe... but I knew her... and after we broke up, she went in solitude.....

I love you Li!

May the "universe" take care of you..... you know what i mean....

I will never forget the wonderful times we had... they were brief... but the best in my life.

For you my sweety... our song... I love you.

Miss you...
:(

so sorry to hear this, to friends and family of Lala, im so sorry for your loss.

:(

Take care and keep your loved ones close.

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since Lala died.
Although her life was short, it burned brightly.

Antz and Aussie Entropians will be holding a joint memorial hunt this evening, starting at 08:00 MA time - although other informal memorial hunts may happen at any time today too.

If you knew her and want to join us, contact cypherman (or any of the Antz) ingame.

I'm sorry I could not attend as I would love to commemorate Tess ...It seems I'm too busy in the backyard landscaping and building an Aquaponics system.
Cheers all
Recquiscat in Pace: Tess

Lala's only been gone 2 yrs, but somehow it seems longer.
And yet, at the same time, it feels like just the other day.
I still think of her, often.
Things happen - particularly with my grandchildren - and I want to share them with her.
I miss our chats, and her sense of humour, and her sassy attitude.
And I think I always will.

She was loved and will be missed by many.

Back