LaLiLa Lala Tess is now gone, but never forgotten

Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis
Lala's brother, Kal, has contacted me to let me know that Lala passed away on the weekend from a massive coronary.

This has been a huge shock, as it's only 2 days ago that we were talking about her at the Central Coast meet, and seeing who had her RL contact info, as she's been offline for a few months.

I first met Lala ingame in early 2007, a wonderful Aussie woman with a sassy sense of humour and a huge heart.
She was with us in Antipodean Army for many years, before moving to join the Aussie Entropian soc late last year.

Several of us met her in RL - Jod and I stayed with her when we all went to the Aussie Entropian soc RL meet at Kirra a couple of years ago.

She loved her family and especially her grandchildren - every time we chatted we'd swap grandma stories.

I've been looking thru my various screenie folders for pics to post here, and I'll add what I can find later.

Those of you who knew and loved her, please do the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lala's family has given permission for me to post this pic from her FB account:
lala_1990.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. Always sad when someone passes away.

Wow, that's sad news. :( Really sorry to hear that. Lala was a sweatheart...she'll be missed.

Sorry to hear that. :(

My purple Lala is gone....She was a riot so full of life and luved to party on..Im gonna miss trading drunken stories with you in pm ....

As Lala would say at the end of a long pm......now fuck off Im busy

oh..boss...thats a sad news.

I still remembered the 1st day I joned AA, she was tryting to pick a nick name for me..she called Ian as brownnose. she made her avatar looks so fashion. good memories.

I was cleaning my FL several days ago and kept her on it, was wishing she one day will login again and could say hi to her.

sorry to hear this.

Last edited:
ahh man that is so sad, she was a good laugh... so so sad.

Now who is gonna call me Bitchface.

Seeya L@L@ you will be missed.

Sorry to hear :( :(

Truely sad loss for all, such a character.
Lala well miss you!

Sorry to hear that LaLa is gone but she will never be forgotten by those who knew her...

It is always sad to hear of an entropian who has left us in both vr and rl. Condolences to her family and friends.

From the Loves

Lala's brother, Kal, has contacted me to let me know that Lala passed away on the weekend from a massive coronary.

This has been a huge shock, as it's only 2 days ago that we were talking about her at the Central Coast meet, and seeing who had her RL contact info, as she's been offline for a few months.

I first met Lala ingame in early 2007, a wonderful Aussie woman with a sassy sense of humour and a huge heart.
She was with us in Antipodean Army for many years, before moving to join the Aussie Entropian soc late last year.

Several of us met her in RL - Jod and I stayed with her when we all went to the Aussie Entropian soc RL meet at Kirra a couple of years ago.

She loved her family and especially her grandchildren - every time we chatted we'd swap grandma stories.

I've been looking thru my various screenie folders for pics to post here, and I'll add what I can find later.

Those of you who knew and loved her, please do the same.

Lala will be missed may she rest in peace and god be with her

i had the pleasure and honor to know Lala (if only thru EU and voip) ...
She always made me smile, laugh, or taught me something, ... had tons of fun thanks to her, hunting or chatting ...
Thanks again Lala ...
i hope you (and your loved ones) are at peace (or find it soon) ...

A big loss for all who knew her, in VR and RL, such a character. Just like most of us here, a child at heart, rip lala

ahh man that is so sad, she was a good laugh... so so sad.

Now who is gonna call me Bitchface.

Seeya L@L@ you will be missed.

Bitchface was a classic. I have to admit to laughing every single time she said it...:)

Damn :(

I was really really sad when i found this post Serica...

Still remember the days in AA and this was really bad news. LaLa was always nice to me and actually she was the one that learned me to craft...

My prayers go to her family.

Will never forget her.

Just unbelievable, a big shock.

Lala was the Soc's uber Miner when I started, always spamming it up.

She was feisty and spirited, always up for a laugh, inventing nicknames for new Soc members, bagging us out if we got too precious about skills or gear. A heart of gold, a great friend.

Some of her favourite sayings -
"Oh my giddy Aunt",
"I'm having a couple of voddies (vodka) tonight"
"STFU Megzi (Omega)"

We will miss you Lala

I've added a RL pic of Lala to the first post, with permission from her family.

My thoughts are with them.

I keep finding myself coming back to this thread, trying to make a post here that would do her justice. But really, there's just nothing I could say that would come anywhere close. I'm just an old redneck boy from Texas, and I'm really just not that eloquent. My heart knows what it wants to say, but my mouth always gets in the way.

The first time I met her was in the New Arrival Zone. Another one of AA had asked me to join the soc, and Lala came out to check me out and make sure I was a suitable candidate to join the soc. After giving me the third degree, she finally gave me a soc invite. Guess she didn't know what she was in for.

Over the years, I came to know her. I always looked up to her. She always had time for my stupid questions. And my stupid answers. And...well...my stupid comments. She had a heart of gold, and I don't think I ever managed to piss her off. I sure tried though.

I just can't believe she's gone. She was too young. She was too full of life.

I wish I could come up with the right words to say. But I can't.

Goodbye, Lala. I will miss you tremendously.

You touched many lives, outside and inside the game lala.

We had an interesting first introduction to each other, that I'm sure each of us would always remember...and now I will carry with me for the both of us.

I didn't really get a chance to get to know you like the rest of the vets in the soc did, and for that I'm sorry.

rest in peace.

hey everyone im her bro Kal (daniel)

i introduced her to the game years ago then had to leave because of changing to a mac. she would always come to work and tell me to find a way to get back in and she would jump me everywhere. she always spoke of the conversations she had with you all. i remember one time she said she got so pissed and woke up on her keyboard wondering what she wrote as she had forgot and was embarrassed to come back on.

thank you so much for your wishes i will pass these on. she will be truly missed

she was my beautiful sister who always made me laugh

she was actually thinking of coming back but im sure she is there playing with you all

R.I.P - Lala
You will never be forgotten.
Always remembered for your grace and charm.
Gonna miss chatting to you but you will always be in my heart.

i didnt known lala ingame or outside or outside of it, but all those words make me wich her the best.

rest in peace lala and hof it up over there.

Xiki

Back