LandGrab - LA18

It`s already done! What I seen in this LG warm up ...

When the real LG come we already know what socs will have LA!

Ok, I got what u all think about it, let it be so ... LG if for you anyway , not me.

Sry for distributing u all with my opinion (but it stay the same).

You havent see anything Imho...
What you see is that , many medium societty did take the wrong decide at wrong moment...
Wining is not only matter to be strong , but to have alie , strategi , synchronisation and so on...
At som point , MS2 was in very bad position , and many just came after us beside finishing ms2.. it was stupid mouve...
When your enemie is on knee , close to death , finish him , you will maybe never have chance to do it again...

Also , many soc was just against us , but they had no plan with eatch other...
They was just drived by anger and bitterness.. wrants , the soc we must defeat...
Up to them , but that not the way you can win something.
They should have done something together , be cooperative , and try to claim something...
But for that , you need to have reputation that you will hold your word...

Why all this whine, just becouse you run around in Ghost and H400 ;)

If you and your soc dont whant to try to take a LA buy youself, you help a friends if you dont have anything too do.
Hell I dont know anyone from the top swe soc, but I help them if I get the chance, sameway as people from usa help m2s and soo on.

And some top soc have under soc, and they will help in anyway they can.

You depo maby 300usd every moth too play whit... top plays maby play around whit 5-6kusd. They have the right to get some payback :)

Last edited:
The reality is that the landgrab event is made for the top pk/hunting socs out there. Dreams of a chance on land for everyone using a landgrab event will I guess always stay dreams.

Sahel

just a payoff for the customers with the most money... Just dont hunt in their LA...

You can BUY ALL: Skills, toys ... all u need is money ...

Prrooobbbabbllly why I said investment. :rolleyes:

Would you rather the sweater who's played 4 days & never put any money into EU win a land area?

It was no surprise for me who won this 2 LA´s.

What you are whinnning about, someone helped the warants, maybe someone helped m2s, too. (I don´t know).

What did you know about the agreement that supporting Socs have made with the winning socs. Do you know what the supporters get as a reward? No you don´t!

Lets say someone offers a fair amount of PED just to stand in front of someone else to protect him against attackers, hey why not. Its a job and if its paid it may be a good job.

I urgendly recomend that you never try out EVE, as there you may be PKed wherever you are and politics between Socs is a lot more important than anything else! Have seen battles there with 1000 and more people! Surely not all in the same soc, nor in the same alliance!

If warants hired some mercenery thats up to them and real fair play imho. Every other soc could have done that, too.
Do you really think such a valuable thing like an LA can be won without doing some politic?

Sry but they wouldent have a chance against a top soc.

I remember when I played alot and I think it was the first LG 2 of our members more or less killed 30-40 people from a top 30 soc and we was around 10th place.
Now its little different with all the L stuff that dident exist then.
Lower soc can get the L items but they dont have the skills you need.

P.S. Hope some 5x middle socs go in cooperation and kick some top soc :)

omg, burn me at the stake. :rolleyes:

Dont think any soc hire some people.
But if someone help a soc maybe they will help you next round in LG or maybe you dont get killed when you are in a pvp zone and lose everthing to that person .

If warants hired some mercenery thats up to them and real fair play imho. Every other soc could have done that, too.
Do you really think such a valuable thing like an LA can be won without doing some politic?

Hey stay on topic

get killed when you are in a pvp zone and lose everthing to that person .

lose everything stackable.

I see noting wrong with alliances. People do it in real life. Countries do it in real life.

MysterLV:
What sort of rules do you think MA should, or even could, come up with to prevent it?

ONly two soc's allowed in the LA at one time? Easy. Two socs get there before it starts, and one claims the rod. Then the two socs fire the odd "make it look like a battle" shots, killing the odd member to make it seem realisic. One soc get the LA. Next LG, they do the same, but the other soc claims the rod.

You can't prevent someone from "just watching", as they might be an advanced scout.

Limit the number of bodies in the LA? Simple, get enough members in you soc, and you just fill the LA with your soc, and win without any battle.

Monitor Chat? People can use VOIp to avoid MA seeing what they are saying.

I can think of not one rule that MA could come up with that would prevent what you dislike.

Basically you are asking that friends should not be able to help each other if not in the same soc. Not going to happen!
Sorry.

ok ok i got all your thing about cooperation and etc .... no more comments from me... this thread can get too long :)

But some moments there was like "ass licking" .. sry for expression.
Like: "Dont shot dont shot ... i come to help! I can call more ppl .... "

In general if u say that all is ok so let it be so.

Yeap it´s ok
In war you need back up even big countries like USA needs help when they go to war.

ok ok i got all your thing about cooperation and etc .... no more comments from me... this thread can get too long :)

But some moments there was like "ass licking" .. sry for expression.
Like: "Dont shot dont shot ... i come to help! I can call more ppl .... "

In general if u say that all is ok so let it be so.

Threadstarter, i read reasonable replies as to why others disagree.
Would it have been more fun to see 1 top soc try to defend 1 claim against
all other socs ? I suppose so. But the people involved chose an easier road
to travel. I can't blame them for that. The event simply lacks opportunities
for most players .. as usual (i'm sorry to say).

Maybe the following lies at the origin of your post:

"I find it a pity that
(despite the serious efforts I make, both financially and other)
I don't even get a chance to compete in the event
(or more generally: to get some of the nicest tools in the game)"

If so, i'll second you on this.*
If not, at least i practised my english with this post ;)

*if everything was available to all, we probably wouldn't care anymore about it, which i find interesting
but since it's not, i feel the wish to experience the uber gear (from the safer side of the barrel)
without having to be rich first
it's a virtual universe, i wished it would have some opportunities that the real universe seems to lack (for example to experience to be rich if only for some time, or to have a fair chance to win against someone who attacks you based on something different than real life restrictions like firepower/money, ..)

Okej.

Here is my two pec.

If.. only IF i hade been ther i woud like to be on the winning part.
Have anyone seen what warant's and M2S put up????
I did, and hell will frose ower before i go agains't em.
Maybee if i had a "free shot" fore five minits i can... Maybe.

Will i get five minits? NO....
I stay hell out of there and by that helped. I cause no lag so call me a helper to.....

wow this is carbone the fat one reporting live from the belly (sic) of LA 18, lemme contribute my own valuable thoughts real quick (is this approaching dot green or white? nvm.)

Ok, here are my thoughts:

OooOOooOOOooOOOooOOoooOOOoooo...

:eek:

damn not again...

Prrooobbbabbllly why I said investment. :rolleyes:

Would you rather the sweater who's played 4 days & never put any money into EU win a land area?

I was not thinking to participate even ...

I`m sweater? NO, do i deposit ... no ... Site1 and Site2

Thanks for negative rep i got from few ... lol and u say grow up to me :)

Umm...grow up ! :laugh:

On topic, I think this concept is known in the trade as "friendship". I help my friends whenever they ask. I guess these people are doing the same. And as for naming names, attempting to shame them, in fact I rather respect them for being loyal to their friends. I don't respect you much for telling tales though.

Ok this is getting boring lol ....

Last post from me ...

I`m miner and i was not thinking to participate in LG.

Action i seen looked for me very very unfair .... but .... now i understand that u all play LG under such rules ... u all accept them .... so OK OK OK OK OK

Sry for starting such thread ...

GL every soc participating in upcoming LG .... hope that win that who deserves that .... is this big investment or hard work or great tactics ... no matter ...
GL IN LandGrab!!!

attempting to shame them, in fact I rather respect them for being loyal to their friends.

It was not such attempt .... it was noted fact ...

Now u know u can trust .... i even made they respect more ... all will know who keep word they say!

Just as MysterLV, I have seen the socs he listed, helping out Warrrants (MA spelling today:D) to grab LA18, be it for friendship as someone said, or for other reasons...
Nothing wrong with collaboration or alliances imho...

But let me see it from another perspective:

why is it other societies helping out Warants, and not Warants helping out some of the others?
Whatever, not that I really care... maybe that was exactly the deal, they will help during the real LG ;)

Why don't you do it?

People make alliances to form groups, groups make alliances to form communities, to form cities, to form countries, to form unions....

maybe one day to form the united federation of planets :laugh:

why do you want to regress here?

Maybe we see that in next round that maybe some Warants members will "payback" by helping other soc !!

Now I dident was at this event but I think M2S had a little help from their friends too.

If you scratch my back I scratch your back.

Just as MysterLV, I have seen the socs he listed, helping out Warrrants (MA spelling today:D) to grab LA18, be it for friendship as someone said, or for other reasons...
Nothing wrong with collaboration or alliances imho...

But let me see it from another perspective:

why is it other societies helping out Warants, and not Warants helping out some of the others?
Whatever, not that I really care... maybe that was exactly the deal, they will help during the real LG ;)

I see your point but it's all what raynard said on the first page really..

a good soc is not only high skilled and packed with good equip and all..
but also has allies who help em out.

Cant we all just get along and form 1 big EU society (then all lg would be ours,and alot of ammo decay and whinning would be spared) :) lol just joking

but i do admit alot of quite good arguments where stated from both parties those with and those against warants.(so its a draw for me :p)

but 1 thing is for sure i ve been playing for almost 5 years and never had problems with warants or m2s and have respect for there intelligence (they should start a rl coorporation if its not already done :p) so gratz to both of them and noooo i dont kiss ass id like to pk some of warants one day (everybody would :) its a healthy natural reaction we all like to be the best nobody wants to be on the last place ) doesnt really matter who wins for me (can even be a noob soc for me ) i know my place in EU society and im good where i am its just survival of the fittest :lift: and thats just live not much you can do about it :beerchug:.

LG is as diplomatic as commercial trade goes.

, Add to their decay, etc.

heh that was me I think
wel it was my first landgrab , i tp to coords of claimmarker and I see warantz at claim relaxing . nobody did something. So i try'd to kill any warantz for my own entertainment . but those rockets are nasty . so i asked people to go there , so dmg would be spread ;). I found out later that warantz where relaxed because the socs around them did a good job. It's smart of them to get allies ,but actual LG wil have more LA so i think allied soc's wil go for there own LA .

I had a great time .
killed some and died alot , next LG i am there again

and everybody that haves a vigi and /or marber can join LG , u wil not win land but u wil have alot of fun.

urso

gratz to warantz & M2S

if i'm out on a hunt and i see someone getting attacked by some big mobs whilst they are mining, i offer my assistance so that they can continue mining unharrassed.

If i see a n00b sporting the soc name of a known scanner soc, i inform them of it and help them leave (and in the process assist the original soc who's good name is being tarnished).

If i need ores or enmatter for our soc crafter, i first go to certain shops or soc shops or contact several people i have on my FL so as to get a good price for us and to help them sell their wares to a guaranteed return customer.

If i see a n00b sweating and getting pwnd by the mobs, i will lend them a hand and heal them.

These are just a few of the things i do that have helped form some of the best alliances i have in PE. I'll be damned if i'm going to stop because of someones misguided opinion on cooperation.

Yes i would love to see SFE own an LA but considering theres only 5 of us, i think our chances are a little slim ;) But i would certainly not be above lending our assistance to another soc (e.g TKoC) if they needed a few extra numbers.

COOPERATION IS WHAT MAKES PE/EU WORK! IT IS AN UNDENIABLE FACT! from helping a n00b sweat to helping a miner mine to helping a ava buy materials to helping a soc win a LG to helping MA make PE/EU what it is today!

my :twocents:

Back