LandGrab - LA18

MysterLV

Prowler
Society
Miners mafia
Mario
I don`t participate(our soc not so powerfull) ... but decided that i want see how it all looks like ...

And what i seen ...

Warants claiming LA, so ok no wonder there ..... but ....
It`s damn stupid that other soc come help ... it`s not soc cooperate LG, but for one soc ... MA officials stay there and don`t do nothing ....

I`m losing all respect to any of those avi(soc) who was helping Warants ... why? because middle level soc lose chance at all if some strong soc gets help from other socs ....

all LA`a are already claimed before LG started .... just official part must be done.

Ppl was:

From socs: Chaos Crew, ExCons, ~DS~ DarkStar, Dark Knights
- Zek z3kdark3r Darker
- Cedric Dreicc Hafgolf
- Titof Greenwood Aries
- Venera Venera Marss
- Avarat Light X-tra
- Xender Xen Xal
- Alpha LoneWolf Wolf
- Syrinx Syri Purehearth
And some more ppl were there ...

At the end (when 80% time done) most of Warants stay at claim, and helping soc guarding, Waransts chating....

All this seems very unfair and stupid ...

MA should so something with rules ....
I hope some soc will still come and kick all them out ...!

What u think about soc+soc+soc vs soc in landgrab, think think must be soc vs soc vs soc vs soc

yeah its abit silly but most are just having a laugh i think.

Yeah that kinda sucks. Seems like just sucking up to the warants really. Sad.

what exactly makes u wonder now ? :scratch2:

A strong soc is not just one who is strong in armour and weapons. A truly strong soc will also be strong with Allies and Diplomacy. If a Soc can get others to help them with LG, then this shows they have brains and might.

Shame on you for having to be so childish and name names in such a manner.

With so comparatively few LA's available against the number of societies realsitically capable of claiming one why shouldn't people join forces? It's all part of being involved in the fun.

I for one and many others I know have already agreed to help other socs in their LG battles and I'm looking forward to being part of the fun whether my soc wins an LA or not.

Edit: I agree 100% with what Ranyard says :)

I`m losing all respect to any of those avi(soc) who was helping Warants ... why? because middle level soc lose chance at all if some strong soc gets help from other socs ....
What u think about soc+soc+soc vs soc in landgrab, think think must be soc vs soc vs soc vs soc

Isn't that all a part of the strategy involved in Land Grab?

Ban alliances? I can't imagine that would ever happen but if it did, how would u enforce it? If there are 4 different socs battling it out and 1 happens to not fire on a specific soc, they're DQed for not attacking all of them? Assuming they're even alive for long enough to get the chance to attack each soc equally lol

Its called having alliances...it can be very lucrative and beneficial.

A Soc with many allies is a Soc to be respected.

MA telling Soc's they can't work together would be breaking down the sense of community so many of us try to obtain.

This isn't called sucking up...it's called good business sense.

just my two cents...

~Kate~

u really are clueless :rolleyes:

guess what kids...it was just the same way before :eek:

did the thought ever occured to you whining bunch that it's #1 part of strategy to have allies in a fight and that #2 Warants can/will prolly return the favor. if the other "fighting" socs (Shaolin, CK, DK, AoW,...) would just ally and work together they could try to kick em out.

oh and on that note, another insight for the real LG so u can start whining about it now, once a main soc has claimed land, if they cant claim more then 1 LA, you'll see cadet socs being helped by the main.

omg your whining about socs cooperating?

some people simply support theyre fav soc WTF is wrong with that? :rolleyes:

it must really piss you off to watch all these nations help each other out in the news each night "cheating fuckers" eh lol

Last edited:
I`m childish?

what for landgrab u call it now? if LA already have been given to warants before LG ...

Ok ok sry it`s i don`t get point of LG ...

Soc ally? In LG is not fair imo ... but ok if most say it`s ok .. I`m miner maybe i dont see main point in hunting and LG

I`m childish?

what for landgrab u call it now? if LA already have been given to warants before LG ...

Soc ally? In LG is not fair imo ... but ok if most say it`s ok .. I`m miner maybe i dont see main point in hunting and LG

life is not fair :rolleyes:

personally I dont see the point of whining about something you admit you "dont get" lol

fair?

fair is where they judge hogs.

You are a miner - so wtf even post this nonsense.

I'm glad EU is full of retarded donkey's who contribute to the lootpool ^_^

MysterLV

Have you ever been on a LG before ??

(Is it strange when your IRL friends or former soc mates are playing in one of the big soc to help them) (Ex Cons have 2 old members in Warants and we have allways been on their side on every LG )

I`m childish?

if it was 1 soc vs 1 soc, warants would still win, but if other socs are teaming to kick warants off, then why can't warants do the same...

So , do you think any medium soc can take a claim to warants without cooperation ?

Cooperation is part of game , and part of LG...
As atacker can make cooperation , defender can do it too...

If you total against cooperation , oki fair ... just give all land straight to the top 5 soc ... and say LG is done...

Cooperation give chance to medium soc to participe and even win...but they need to manage it good... and som point wrants was close to lose , like MS2 , and like evry soc in all LG...

This thread is just silly whining... whine for whine with nothing much to say...

I have nothing invested in either M2S or Warants and I have NO friends in either of these societies, so I say this completely unbiased.

I watched many, many people verbally abuse these societies and their helpers today at both revival areas.
I watched a ton of other societies try to gang up and win the marker.
I saw people at BOTH REVIVES telling random avatars just to go shoot opalos at them. "Waste the Warants/M2S's ammo, Add to their decay, etc.

Everyone has to realize their own limitations.
Warants and M2S knew every society under the sun was going to come after them, so they enlisted assistance.

You would not have done the same ?

It's called delegating authority and all the best leaders know how to do it, and do it well.

Congratz to a couple of the most skilled societies winning something that requires a lot of skills, time, and investment into Entropia.

My friend, I think you got caught up with the adrenaline a landgrab gives and a bit carried away with your thoughts :). Let me put upfront that I'm 100% sure you don't have bad intentions with your post and have a basic thought of 'fair for everyone' behind it. I don't agree with your idea though, let me tell you why:

I remember the first (and only) landgrab I followed. Full with hope that our axe 2.0 wielding bunch of noobs could possibly make a chance on a piece of land. Ofcourse, this turned out very different :D. We died countless times and learned what a LG is all about. The reality is that the landgrab event is made for the top pk/hunting socs out there. Dreams of a chance on land for everyone using a landgrab event will I guess always stay dreams.
Because of the nature landgrab, killed or be killed, I don't see why collaborations should not be allowed. If you want real soc-vs-soc wars, MA should update the soc vs soc attitude system: unfriendly socmembers pk-able everywhere =).

A thing MA could and should do, and it's been said before, is be sure to make events for all players. Well executed versions of the egg-event or note-event could be really fun and rewarding for every level of player. Maybe oneday there will be other events with LA as a reward. Landgrab should be one event of many (a great one though).

Sahel

If you total against cooperation , oki fair ... just give all land straight to the top 5 soc ... and say LG is done...

It`s already done! What I seen in this LG warm up ...

When the real LG come we already know what socs will have LA!

Ok, I got what u all think about it, let it be so ... LG if for you anyway , not me.

Sry for distributing u all with my opinion (but it stay the same).

And there is "legal" way to help soc in LG if u want .... change soc!

:D then no one can tell things like me ...

Anyway GL all in next comming LG ....

P.S. Hope some 5x middle socs go in cooperation and kick some top soc :)

The reality is that the landgrab event is made for the top pk/hunting socs out there. Dreams of a chance on land for everyone using a landgrab event will I guess always stay dreams.

Sahel[/QUOTE]

Well stated.... wonder how many Warrent-MA... MA-Warrent conversations went on before land grab began.

Whoever spends the most money gets the biggest toys.

LG has allways been for the top 10 soc !!

A noob cant compet on the same lvl as the uber. What do you think the people that have payed alot of money for their stuff would say ??
Something would be very strang if not the strongest win even if they got back up from other soc. Every top 10 society has 1-20 people from other societys to back them up. Its up to every societys to get back up.

Now when MA just let 2 areas out this time it was alot of soc helping others.

Congratz to a couple of the most skilled societies winning something that requires a lot of skills, time, and investment into Entropia.

You can BUY ALL: Skills, toys ... all u need is money ...

Back