FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

Committed!

Update: Today, MA committed all seven of my pending withdrawals. The calendar days from request to committal were: 74, 69, 67, 64, 63, 61, and 51 and the business days were: 54, 50, 49, 47, 46, 44, and 38.

Thanks MA for honoring every legit withdrawal as you always have for me. Now just please work on your internal business processes (or cash flow situation) to get to the point where these only take something like 7-10 business days instead of 5 times that long. You would reap large dividends in large depositor confidence.

Gz hoos.
Nice to see if worked out for you :)

Update: Today, MA committed all seven of my pending withdrawals. The calendar days from request to committal were: 74, 69, 67, 64, 63, 61, and 51 and the business days were: 54, 50, 49, 47, 46, 44, and 38.

Thanks MA for honoring every legit withdrawal as you always have for me. Now just please work on your internal business processes (or cash flow situation) to get to the point where these only take something like 7-10 business days instead of 5 times that long. You would reap large dividends in large depositor confidence.
Gratz, I'm depositing by card right now, which is usually instant. I deposited on 12-07-2011 @ 0040 UTC. I filed a support case immediately, on non-receipt of PED and waited 19 hours for them to forward it to deposit department. 2 days, 13 hours and 35 minutes after depositing, I still do not have the PED. BUT when I filed a support case about an in-game scam, I had a comprehensive reply within 20 minutes @ 2100 UTC. :scratch2:
I'm not confident about the RCE aspects of EU.

Now just please work on your internal business processes (or cash flow situation) to get to the point where these only take something like 7-10 business days instead of 5 times that long. You would reap large dividends in large depositor confidence.

I think it's good if there is some delay so that scammers won't be able to get their PEDs that fast.

Though, there should be standing one rule, that if you make a large deposit, you may withdraw that deposited money as soon as possible; this is to have a formal rule for someone who deposits to buy something in auction but then loses the bid war. Maybe with some limitation such as only bank deposits are eligible and you have to withdraw the money to same account (same IRL account owner), to prevent someone to deposit using a stolen CC and then immediately withdraw it to bank account.

congrats on the withdraw going through. Things like this that add more stress to a players experience than nessisary. Once the withdraw process is back to running smoothly.. these space issues are worked out and the august release comes your going to see a booming economy / game again.

Arkadia is going to be born - T hunting basicly.. the rebalence of items.. the shops so that we can have a economy of better scale to work with... Things are getting better it looks.. We all just need to be patient more than ever as they work through these issues!

I think it's good if there is some delay so that scammers won't be able to get their PEDs that fast.

Though, there should be standing one rule, that if you make a large deposit, you may withdraw that deposited money as soon as possible; this is to have a formal rule for someone who deposits to buy something in auction but then loses the bid war. Maybe with some limitation such as only bank deposits are eligible and you have to withdraw the money to same account (same IRL account owner), to prevent someone to deposit using a stolen CC and then immediately withdraw it to bank account.

Good comment +rep
30 Bussiness day no more no less should be good...

Good comment +rep
30 Bussiness day no more no less should be good...

So I should be hurt by some sap lending out his gear to a scammer?
If you are talking about CC-fraud, then the banks cover it not MA.
7-10 days max imo.

Its not like the poker sites doesnt have CC-frauds also but they can still do 2-3 bank days.

Its not like the poker sites doesnt have CC-frauds also but they can still do 2-3 bank days.

From what I *think* they work (I have never used one), they use "chargeback" on same credit card that was used for deposit. That is someone with a stolen CC card can only withdraw to the same card.

What poker sites have problem with is that scammer A deposits with a stolen credit card, plays very badly on purpose (loses all the time), and scammer B at the same table wins what scammer A lost.

On the other hand (at least what I think), is thay they use software that uses heuretics to trace up players with suspicious behavior (for instance suspected botters), and the EULA on poker sites are proably way tighter than the EULA MA has (giving the poker site more rights to ban users or freeze the funds if there is as least as a suspicion).

to get to the point where these only take something like 7-10 business days instead of 5 times that long.

Have you asked them what they meant whith business days ?
:cool:

It may be the case where they just count the days that the boss shows up at work :laugh:

Reactions: Mac
Gz! on your withdrawals got committed... i wonder why mine is still not, I initiated my withdrawal 5th of May 71 calendar days already?! filed a support and MA told me my withdrawal is approved already but due to heavy work load they are on que? until now?

05 May 2011 23:25 Pending Bank Withdrawal -83000.00
17 Jan 2011 14:08 Committed Bank Withdrawal -25000.00
16 Oct 2010 20:42 Committed Bank Withdrawal -11000.00
02 Sep 2010 22:26 Committed Bank Withdrawal -35700.00

my longest was 42 business days i think :confused:

80 calendar days for me, since April 25, still pending. So...yeah )

Hmm well some of us are well past 40 business days, try picking a bigger number out the air support :(

If you are talking about CC-fraud, then the banks cover it not MA.

Negative. The banks do NOT cover it. This is immediately passed on to the vendor(MA) WITH an additional fee. CC fraud hurts us all.

Negative. The banks do NOT cover it. This is immediately passed on to the vendor(MA) WITH an additional fee. CC fraud hurts us all.

This is correct - CC companies do not offer any fraud protection for vendors, only consumers. If a business is a victim of CC fraud, they just have to "suck it up" and take the loss. It is the vendor's responsibility to be proactive in preventing the fraud from happening in the first place.

I just love how Kim from MA says "we are cash flow positive for last 3 months" Does that mean with 100k in MS sales and not paying people you made a positive cash flow? That is NOT VERY impessive at all.

**Hi XXXXXX,

Your withdrawal with ID: 1211xxxx for xxxxxxx PED has been successfully registered. We will now process your order.

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

If you have any inquires regarding your withdrawal, please do not hesitate to contact your Planet Support. Please remember to add the withdrawal ID for reference.

Kind regards,

Your Entropia Universe Team**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well those 30 business days from registration have pased and no sign from your side yet..
Is everything okay? Should be, after my last withdrawal experience, i double checked all data..
Please inform me if everything its okay and/if how much more do i have to wayt for this withdraw to complete!
Thank you in advance.2011-06-28 22:31
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded your case to the responsible team for further investigation and they will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support2011-06-29 07:34 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us. I understand your frustration, please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. The usual time limit of 30 business days has not changed, but due to the unusually high work load there is a delay on your withdrawal. Hopefully we will be back on top of the queue during next week. Unfortunately we cannot interfere with the queue, but I hope this issue will be resolved soon.
Kind regards,
Patricia | Planet Calypso Support

This was theyr answer and closed the door right in my nose with it and ofc that `next week` have passed for more than a week and next week ill support again...and so on..
I literally have to beg to get my money....again...

The process is long, but from someone who had been in the que a long time as well. Trust that what they are telling you is the best they can do. No amount of whining or complaining will get it faster unless you have a reason that is their direct fault for the mistake. I have had this issue and thats the ONLY reason I got mine bumped in que a while back. gl with all your withdraws!

Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us. I understand your frustration, please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. The usual time limit of 30 business days has not changed, but due to the unusually high work load there is a delay on your withdrawal. Hopefully we will be back on top of the queue during next week. Unfortunately we cannot interfere with the queue, but I hope this issue will be resolved soon.
Kind regards,
Patricia | Planet Calypso Support

This was theyr answer and closed the door right in my nose with it and ofc that `next week` have passed for more than a week and next week ill support again...and so on..
I literally have to beg to get my money....again...

Unusually high work load? I thought this was the quiet time of year when everyone went on holiday. Unless everyone is paying for their holidays with PED?

Unusually high work load? I thought this was the quiet time of year when everyone went on holiday. Unless everyone is paying for their holidays with PED?

Yep that's exactly what I was hoping to do, unfortunately I've had to borrow the money from family as my 8th May withdrawal still hasn't arrived. :(

Yep that's exactly what I was hoping to do, unfortunately I've had to borrow the money from family as my 8th May withdrawal still hasn't arrived. :(

Hmm, my withdrawal is also 8th of May and pending ;( I feel your pain! I can't buy a new camera until they process my withdrawal.

Actually, i'd like to know. Has anyone here who applied for a withdrawal after May 8th already received theirs? If so the claim of it being in a queue is rubbish. I already had a reply from support saying my withdrawal had been approved, but just not processed. (Not that each one should take more than 5 minutes).

51 business days and counting. (78 calendar days).

Last edited:
Im waiting too, I know the feeling, but I see some of you guys count some of the swedish holidays as businessdays. And since Mindark is in Sweden Im guessing they count Swedish business days.

So you can remove these days: June 2 = Ascension Day (Sixth Thursday after Easter Sunday) & June 6 = National day of Sweden & June 24 = Midsummer eve.

Not that its any excuse or give you much less days, but, well just wanted to let you know. :)

Email today, 8th May withdrawal COMMITTED!!!! Whoop whoop! :yay:

Mine from 2nd May (also another from 15th May) have finaly been commited, my 21st june is still pending so I hope I don't have to go thru the same bullshit with that one but I expect I will.

Im sure having 10x emails for hundreds of people a day doesn't help speed the process up either :) Glad to see its moving along!

Email today saying my bank details are incomplete when i've filled out every field there is to fill out and double checked the info. :/

In the email it says they need my sort code mixed with the account number. Wouldn't it be helpful if they told you that when filling in your details the first time around :|

Back