List of Wednesday's Who's Who Profiles

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
As a little history ... I gave birth to the Wednesday's Who's Who profiles in June of 2007 when I produced my first profile with Auktuma. Since then, many of our Entropians found themselves showcased on the front page. The following are all of the player profiles I published since 2007.

Alyss "Aly" Aquire

Zap and Mrs-Zap - (w/VIDEO)

Oleg "Oleg" McMullery

Lady "Nadie" Hawke - (w/VIDEOS)

Wildman & Della of WildD3amons - (w/VIDEO)

LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith - Adventurer

John Teacher Capital - Seeker of Knowledge

Night "Slick" Shadow - Entropia's Bananaman - (w/mini-VIDEO)

Ozi & Missa - "Down Under" - (w/VIDEO)

Kira "Red" Star-Rigger

Compusmurf & Softhart - "Fun & Feisty" - (w/VIDEOS)
(End of Summer Party was front for Engagement Proposal)

Kimmi - Pink is Pimpin'

Spike (Safara at EF) & Rockchick - "Mr. & Mrs. Disturbed"

Slapnuts - Event Demon / Photo Artist

Etopia - More Than Fashion and Forum

Augis Auktuma Tumas - More Than Golden Swirlies

More current Who's Who profiles can be found at my MindStar Media website by clicking the link posted in my signature. Unfortunately, there will be no further Who's Who profiles submitted by myself. My EU writing career is over, and I am now writing for myself in real life.

Last edited:
That's a good idea although it can be done with search... aren't we all lazy :D

That's a good idea although it can be done with search... aren't we all lazy :D

I hear that, but ... all of the profile threads are not listed or identified as a Wednesday's Who's Who, and I've had so many requests to do something like this, that I just decided to do it and get it done. However, you're right, we like things fast and convenient, and since this will be an ongoing series, it makes it easier to access the profiles. Besides, new people coming to the forum don't necessarily know that these exist, and ... I'm not the only one who has produced these profiles. ;)

EDIT

I went back and added the "Wednesday's Who's Who" and "WWW" tags to each of the profiles, so anyone doing a tag search should be able to find them easily enough. However, they will be listed in order of most current post, and not according to publish date.

Last edited:
very good list!

I searched for them once but didnt find all.

A bit biased but still love the Ozi and Missa video with the bouncing Eomon when he revives her :)

A bit biased but still love the Ozi and Missa video with the bouncing Eomon when he revives her :)

Yes, that was incredible ... I couldn't believe the timing of that when I was shooting the video. It was as if Ozi had some magical powers in his resurrection skills that elevated the Eomons to new heights. I got really lucky with that video, because there are long periods of footage where I didn't do any editing, and the action and music really blended well.

Yes, that was incredible ... I couldn't believe the timing of that when I was shooting the video. It was as if Ozi had some magical powers in his resurrection skills that elevated the Eomons to new heights. I got really lucky with that video, because there are long periods of footage where I didn't do any editing, and the action and music really blended well.

I thought everyone had to the power to raise eomons???? It's not like I parted the sea :p

great, I love reading those :D sometime in the distant future I would want to be featured :silly2: lol

Just as an FYI ... the list has been updated, and there's a new couples Who's Who being published on Wednesday, September 2nd. There was a delay in August due to schedules and vacations, as well as the unveiling of CE2. The intent was to leave the Front Page open for content related to the War Titan storyline, as well as the implementation of VU10.

Therefore ... far too many days had already passed in August, and since my goal is to produce a profile the first Wednesday of every month, the Who's Who was carried over into September.

At present ... I have someone for October, but I am reviewing my previous list from when I was doing the profiles more frequently, and there will be individuals and couples getting a PM from me relatively soon. :D

Just a reminder ... that the list of Wednesday's Who's Who profiles are on a linked list in the first post and separated by year. I've seen where now and then someone has resurrected a profile to read again because they enjoyed it, like the one today on Spike (Safara) and Rockchick, so thought I would let everyone know (especially the new members of the forum) that a list existed. 711 was kind enough to sticky the thread a long time ago, but I'm sure there are those who aren't aware that these profiles are available, and that they were written by several of us who worked in the Newsroom over the years.

Also ... I've been asked if I will ever do these player profiles again, and I can only say ... I'm not sure at this point. There's always that possibility, and if I do decide to become involved in the writing again, I'll let everyone know. However, I'm going to have a nice break when the current term ends next week that I'm teaching, and won't go back until June 30th, so there may be a chance I can sneak one or two in if I can find the time away from my personal projects.

In the meantime ... my thanks again to those who shared time and energy with me to make these profiles happen. Our universe is filled with awesome people, and showcasing those who really give back to the community and dedicate time to help others deserve being recognized, and one of my favorite things to do. :thumbup:

Status
Back