• Amethera

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters

Sal

Alpha
Society
Rampant Rabbitts
SALLY SAL BRIDGES
I was just having a thought HOW many people actually have there avatar based in space - either up at CND or CP .

yes i know there are no appartments @ CP but some people may leave there avatar there a long time ;)

I am guessing most people are on the planets but just a little curiose to how many people prefure space ;P

I'd stay in space if I got better returns. So instead I live on Eudoria, occasionally sleeping at my apartment in Sakura.

CND is great fun but no real chance to chill, do a few TP runs for the OJ's or just generally mooch about. So I guess it Eudoria for me really.

I keep planning another CND trip but just haven't got round to it yet.

*wears T-shirt*

REBorn in Space

Love it there :D Plus the ladies are smokin' up there :tongue2:

Eudoria, Billton Tower 4 :)

Im not sure why I bought one of thoose 1K appartments, thinking about it, it was pretty stupid..... But you got to love the sea-view, the balcony and the wallpappers with images of people "playing with themselfes" :laugh:

CND has the best babes

flower.gif

Why am I guessing that the one who picked Crystal Palace as their "home" is Pham? :laugh:

Patio, TP Diner, Minopolis is my regular address, but there is a property I occasionally visit as an "undocumented tenant" to refresh my ambition. ;)

I guess I am too "old-school" to feel any other place comfy and home than Eudoria.

so yes, Eudoria is my place.

My new home is on Amethera, but I spend most of my time on Eudoria. I wish there were some places to live on Eudoria- I guess it doesn't matter now that I have bought a place. Nevermind...

Sincerely,
Donald

Donald said:
My new home is on Amethera, but I spend most of my time on Eudoria. I wish there were some places to live on Eudoria- I guess it doesn't matter now that I have bought a place. Nevermind...

Sincerely,
Donald

So you never got that appartment in Billton Towers you mentioned in your diary?

Lol its because of you I bought my damn expensive appartment, I couldnt resist when I saw the pictures you posted....

I'm currently living on Amathera .... I see I've chosen my livng space well as there are almost no votes for the "new continent" in this poll (yet).

Sharyn, the agorafob :)

last year would have said CP but now that it got invaded by nuba's a few months ago :rolleyes: ... guess i have to answer eudoria

I miss good old quiet CP, with nice ppl up there....not domes filled to the roof :(

My avatar spends the bulk of her time on eudoria. However i do from time to time park my avatar on CND during my "off" months.

I do have several apartments on CND and will get more of them in the future.
I also have a couple of apartments on amethera too.
On my "on" months i spend my time on calyp[so in general due to the wider selection of mob spawns to hunt.
That way if one mob is looting poorly i can go to another spawn of that mob or a choice of several different mobs.
Cant do that at CND.

Back