Locking down mobspawns in PVP...

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
... might be a good idea sometimes, with PKing peaceful hunters and that. But it might be the case that the hunter knows someone who knows someone who is willing and able to raise hell for you. :wave:

My socm8 Joe got pked twice on the Boorum hill, they said "they lock down the hill". So as a socleader it was my duty to pm Star who is recently not in his best mood aaaand he came and threw down the gauntlet on the evildoer. It turned out to get a very entertaining staring competition:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
nothing happened for a long while, when the sun came up they were still staring:
When bobby came the situation escalated. :wise:... The thing you said with the fat american was not nice, bobby!

Last edited:
ahh nice work star :D good to see cyrex go down, guess he wasnt king of the mountain after all:laugh:

LOL

Don't mess with star :laugh:

Hahah that should teach the Kings of the hill a lesson :laugh:

I was there yesterday! Bitty of that guy! Killed me 4 times :p
But I let him and hes big ego alone and went to kill some feffs!
In first pic u see it was worth it :silly2:

But good luck to Cyrex!!
The word is speard :cool:

Well I was there last night and i don't know what was going on but wasn't funny...first cirex came and kill hunters on the hill, myself included..i said ok...going back then star came on the hill and kill all hunters...hmmm that was annoying...i loged off for a while because of some rl issues and after log on again cirex came again yelling something about blaming star or so and killed all the hunters my self included again. So i don't really know what have u accomplished or star oor whatever but resupt for me was kept reviving and walking on that bloddy hills and that was not fun and i have both of them to blame.:(
But in the end i thought that was the right place anyway for a cock contest :laugh:

boorum hill is my favourite sitcom :)

yes things can get pretty rough on those hills sometimes , as its the only spawn and they loot fairly well ( atleast so they say , im not lucky with them ;) ) and with PVP enabled and a long walk if killed it makes kind of sense that some people try and lock it down, much like the oil rig.

But then again , if star comes along all ppl with common sense should have the guts to back down :)

cheers and see you on the hill :)

ermik

LOVE this thread !! :yay:

So many of us play E.U. as if earthly morality and earthly laws apply.

NOT even on earth is this the case - I should know - I am only 1 month off 70 yrs old.

Back to PvP - the problem is quite simple - APPLY THE RULES and you are FINE !!

So - what are the rules for PvP ? - There is but ONE rule - and that is - that NO rules apply.

Have I been killed in PvP (and looted) ? - no bets there - of course I have - and of course I get ... um.... "upset" by it - but them's the breaks - go into PvP and you can expect to be killed - REALLY don't like it ? - STAY OUT.

Worried by the prospect of earning a HOF or ATH whilst in PvP (& the ENORMOUS risk of being looted) ? - STAY OUT.

THAT last one is the reason for my merely building up a list of "rat bag" (i.e. - said advisedly) Avatars who, once I am skilled enough - WILL be targeted by me EVERY time I meet them in PvP (but not for 5yrs - takes skills to do that).

As for Star - WELL DONE - but as with all big fish there are usually bigger fish around - it just depends on how "mean" (again - said advisedly) they are.

As with life itself - little fish feed off littler fish - the bigger fish gets eaten by .... !!

THAT's LIFE !!

As for Cyrex - judge him how you like - little point in my attempting to change your thinking there - BUT - give my age and level of experience "some" credit - he is a very nice guy - been my friend for a long time.

Judge not - lest ye be judged !!

For those who STILL think badly of Cyrex (which you all WILL do !!) - I have discussed PvP many a time with him - we differ on our views (dramatically !!) - this reaction (as per this thread) was very predictable.

SORRY my friend Cyrex - but I AM being honest !!

Aussie DOG !!

I don't care about "well hung" mobs anyway :laugh:

I don't care about "well hung" mobs anyway :laugh:

if - yes - IF !! - such a statement were true - you would not even comment !!

well for all of you bad mouthing cyrex... first of all you should know the history of the lockdown on the spawn...

I have been hunting alot of boorum weren't many hunters at first.. then after camping them I hit a night where I was globaling on them like mad.. then all of the sudden rest of everyone else was made aware that there was actually a boorum spawn.. not feffoid with a penis..

the next day cyrex and I went up to the hill... I decided I was tired of competing with other hunters over small spawn.. and that I wanted the place for cyrex and I... so we started killing everyone.. yes this includes you birty..

So I don't think it is evil for one.. it is just like rig.. when someone wants to lock it down it is pretty much biggest fish wins... in this case star has the most pvp exp so cyrex can't compete.. but it gives you no right to talk shit on him for stuff other people allready do in one fashion or another..

He was just running with an idea I had started....

- virus -

edit: btw if you got a problem with it.. and you want the spot then you should shut up and skill up...

is there any tp near this spawn? :laugh: would be interesting to check those hunter-killers :silly2:

yeah, selene there is, the spawn is 200 m away from tp
31600-43800
now all go there & have some pvp fun :yay:

well for all of you bad mouthing cyrex... first of all you should know the history of the lockdown on the spawn...

I have been hunting alot of boorum weren't many hunters at first.. then after camping them I hit a night where I was globaling on them like mad.. then all of the sudden rest of everyone else was made aware that there was actually a boorum spawn.. not feffoid with a penis..

the next day cyrex and I went up to the hill... I decided I was tired of competing with other hunters over small spawn.. and that I wanted the place for cyrex and I... so we started killing everyone.. yes this includes you birty..

So I don't think it is evil for one.. it is just like rig.. when someone wants to lock it down it is pretty much biggest fish wins... in this case star has the most pvp exp so cyrex can't compete.. but it gives you no right to talk shit on him for stuff other people allready do in one fashion or another..

He was just running with an idea I had started....

- virus -

edit: btw if you got a problem with it.. and you want the spot then you should shut up and skill up...

fffs too short

Directions

Nearest TP (about 200 metres away - as per a prev.post)

TIMBESHA TP

The spawning of Boorum is N.E. of the TP near the top of the obvious mountain there - but access is more likely restricted to starting your climb of the mountain slightly west of north - just keep an eye on the radar and ensure you end up N.E of the TP (and within about 200 metres of TP).

As for Boorum - just make sure you are comfortable with obvious (and exaggerated / typical "male" dreaming - genitalia.

Unlike the Feffoids, the movement as a Boorum moves, is quite normal - and is most likely the reason why males on earth are so sensitive about "appearance" - as if the females care - females are far less likely to be "interested" in frontal - THAT is the nature of human sexuality !!

Sooo !! - having said all of that - how do I react as a 70 yr old grandfather to 2 granddaughters and a grandson ?

- I do NOT have a problem. I prefer the designs to be realistic. It is normal and a part of life. Neither do children have a problem with such realism. it is the ADULTS who are uncomfortable, simply because they are uncomfortable with their own sexuality and the obvious admission that their own offspring are a direct result of that sexuality.

YET !!

Taken NATURALLY - what better way for children to learn than to feel comfortable asking questions - ANY questions which are answered simply and within the limits of their developing minds - with TRUTH & CORRECT terminology - without coyness - without embarrassment .

THAT is how I brought my own 4 sons up - that is how they are bringing their respective offspring up.

WAY TO GO !!

Back to the Boorum and the designer(s) of the creature - I sincerely hope you ALSO built in a PERFECT sense of balance for the Boorums - otherwise their falling over FACE first will give new meaning to "head injury" !!

(maybe not such a grumpy old grandfather) Aussie DOG !!

- not nice enough therefore i erased it -

Youngnot

I really do have respect for my elders, and there is a certain level of experience that comes with age, granted. In my eyes if you feel you need to keep quoting your age and how many children you have it gives me the feeling that what you say is lacking merit, so you feel you need to back it up with your badge of honor "your age". Everyone's entitled to their views and opinions, but I think it is a bit arrogant to keep implying how much more knowledgeable you are on all things socially oriented just because of your age.

Okay I've said my piece...

lol you shouldnt need to call in Star to pk some punk ass bitch , much more fun to round up your whole soc and handle it insoc ;)

Really unfriendly, and those mobs could be no looters?

lol you shouldnt need to call in Star to pk some punk ass bitch , much more fun to round up your whole soc and handle it insoc ;)

much more fun? you got no idea

Youngnot

I really do ................ etc .......... it is a bit arrogant to keep implying how much more knowledgeable you are on all things socially oriented just because of your age.

Okay I've said my piece...

:yay:

Ah yes - the WISDOM of youth - you will NOT forget your words - I assure you have that - just ask YOURSELF when you approach my age:-

"How well did I express the truth in those words ?"

You may be surprised by the answer !!

As this definitely derails the thread - anying further either of us may want to say should be confined to P.M's.

I wish you well my friend - the world now belongs to you, your generation and generations to come - see if you can all collectively make it a better place than the mess we leave behind !!

:yay:

Ah yes - the WISDOM of youth - you will NOT forget your words - I assure you have that - just ask YOURSELF when you approach my age:-

"How well did I express the truth in those words ?"

You may be surprised by the answer !!

As this definitely derails the thread - anying further either of us may want to say should be confined to P.M's.

I wish you well my friend - the world now belongs to you, your generation and generations to come - see if you can all collectively make it a better place than the mess we leave behind !!

Derails the thread, yes. The rest of what you said, solidifies my point, in my opinion of course ;) Discussion to resume via your PM

EDIT: after reading your PM im not surprised why you chose to explain your assumptions in private, as to not be judged by anyone but the person you are directly confronting. I gotta say im really tempted to post what your wrote me, but in an effort to not make you look like a complete fool, I'll respectfully keep it to PMs.

Last edited:
much more fun? you got no idea

Can you explain what you mean by the above - OR - better still - just what is the purpose of this thread ?

NOT meant in a derogative manner at all - I had merely assumed from your starting this thread that it was to hi-light a "wrong" perpetrated on soc members of which you are the leader.

It is just as likely that it is intended only as an interesting contribution to the PvP threads -which it is.

Based on the postings here - I went to the EF PvP category and found it to be most interesting - particularly the following thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/pvp/153143-harassment.html#post1911879

** I did not dare post there as the originator seems to prefer the thread to die a natural death !! **

Seems PvP brings out the best and worst in all and is likely to never be resolved into acceptable nor enforcable "rules of conduct for PvP" !!

Real Life is NOT fair - neither is Virtual life - main difference is that conflicts in RL that lead to death do of course put the dampener on the "victim(s)" being able to perpetrate "revenge" !!

Of course that does not stop - territory claims - family feuding - law enforcement - war - whatever !!

Perhaps in the final analysise - it is what makes life so interesting. We take things SO SERIOUSLY - yet - for what ???

For those who believe a set of rules SHOULD apply to PvP - what do you believe these rules should be ?

As Star seems to the "knight in shining armour" (rode forward to right a wrong) - perhaps he needs to be voted as the PvP Law enforcement officer - then we need judges, lawyers, jury system, PRISONS, ..... (where do we stop !! << see - NO "?" mark !!)

OMG - TOO REAL !! - too much like real life - surely - we are all here for fun and escapism !!

Some (misguided individuals ? !!) may even be here to make a profit !! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aussie DOG !!

Congratulations! u have gained a lvl in call mommy skill!

P H E W :yay:

At least that proves that my initial reaction is not unique !!

added as an edit >> LOVE ur "signature" !!

Last edited:
in those dark golden ages the resources are limited, people are concentrating on goals they set for themselves and if there are problems you need to handle them the most efficient way possible. This was the most efficient way, Joe can hunt his prefered mob again, Star had a vent + he is subject of discussion, i made my point clear, so what?:scratch2:

Was there a few nights ago and same player (Cyrex) says mountain closed. I kill him and he come back a few times.
Very sad individual to use these tactics. If he keeps this up I'm gonna log in just to hunt him.

Was there a few nights ago and same player (Cyrex) says mountain closed. I kill him and he come back a few times.
Very sad individual to use these tactics. If he keeps this up I'm gonna log in just to hunt him.

oh let me know if u hunt him, i ll tag along just to have a laugh at his body rolling down the hills.!

Operation Cock Protecting for Freedom: The Cock Strikes Back is now playing at your local Boorum spawn.

Back