Locking down mobspawns in PVP...

yeea screw cyrex he tried that with me locking down the hill gj star kick his ass

Seems even "Star" needs sleep !!

I have it on good authority (no names, no pack drill !!) that a raging war was in progress this morning (Aussie time) !!

Seems said participant is really enjoying those times on the hill when Star needs to be elsewhere (ZZZzzzz land ?).

Also it seems that the extreme views expressed in this thread directly contribute to the determination to "lock down" !!

I declined my invitation to join in - I am STILL held back by a "morality" thingo but I have to admit that with the views expressed here - the temptation is to - join in !!

WHAT a WASTE of AMMO costs - surely the loot returns CANNOT justify such activities !

There again - the "fun" factor - the determination to be "bloody minded" in the face of such extreme critisism as portrated in this thread .....

Got to LOVE the complexities of the human mind - hating it achieves just as little !!

PvP ? - :wtg:

Aussie DOG !!

Aren't they missing out on other SGA loot? What kind of fun is there?:scratch2:

Operation Goldencock: The Return of the Cock is now playing.

Did I mention: Don't fuck with Star.

Did I mention: Don't fuck with Star.

Does it apply to women too? :silly2:

As for ontopic, I hunted at some point near Cyrex, he didn't got nervous, only had something to share with fnalig I think.

What I don't get though is: no hunter ingame can do alone the whole spawn. There are, or at least were last time I went there, three spawning points in which one could shoot non stop.

So what's the point of closing?:scratch2:

Does it apply to women too? :silly2:

As for ontopic, I hunted at some point near Cyrex, he didn't got nervous, only had something to share with fnalig I think.

What I don't get though is: no hunter ingame can do alone the whole spawn. There are, or at least were last time I went there, three spawning points in which one could shoot non stop.

So what's the point of closing?:scratch2:

Only for women (at least, as gentleman star isn't allowed to shoot at) :D

Seems to be game on with the Attached Mobs :wtg:

Cyrex!

LOL looks like fun. +rep

[YOUTUBE]9I0_QMWFpH0[/YOUTUBE]

Back