Loggers should be banned!!!

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing
So if you didn't already know you can avoid being looted even in a quad if you log out immediately when attacked. I will start recording when this happens so everyone can see who the cheaters are.

Just LOL-if it can be done within the rules of the game IT'S A FEATURE!-I think you'll find the sympathy severely Lacking for this whinge :)

OH YEAH JUST TO MAKE IT PLAIN-I WILL LOG OFF IN SPACE IF I AM CARRYING LOOT - I WILL ALSO DO THIS WHEN TRAVELING ON AN MS AND IF I FEEL LIKE IT FROM A QUAD IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Thanks for informing about this possibility those of us who didn't know :)

How can you make logging out cheating? As far as I know EU always allowed you to log out whenever you wanted. I would have thought it's an inherent basic right.

So thanks for letting everyone know :)

Is this about the Spotted Owl?

I should note that simply logging out alone won't necessarily save you from being looted but there is a method that will save you from being looted in combination with logging out. I'm not going to explain the method ;) but its more of an exploit than anything else. Yes it can be done in the game but it's not really intended to be done so I wouldn't say its part of the rules. I think MA needs to fix this as it's really cheating as far as I'm concerned.

is that this ALT+F4 thing?

kind of emergency boost out

Last edited:
Crone thinks looting people is taking what isn't yours. Which Crone considers cheating, but it's part of the game. If logigng out (maybe in combination with something else) helps Crone to avoid being looted, then you might consider it cheating. But logging out of the game is just as much part of it as logging in to the game.

is that this ALT+F4 thing?

Exploiter!!1 :D

I never tried to log out or close the game when being attacked because was sure that avatar timeout is long enough to be killed and looted anyway. But if you say that it actually works... :silly2: Ah, I never fly with loot anyway so why bother :)

Crone thinks

Somehow I doubt Crone does much thinking at all. Seriously though...I'm not talking about a preference on how you play the game and what you think is cool or not cool. I'm talking about using a feature of the game in such away to achieve something that it was not intended for you to do so(exploit).

So if you didn't already know you can avoid being looted even in a quad if you log out immediately when attacked.

Thanks for the tip, will use it next time i run into one of those dirty pirates!

Leaving emotions aside, there is no way to tell an intentional disconnect from unintentional. Even if MA would start to track ALT+F4 and similar events, you always can interrupt the connection in Windows or turn off the router.

Leaving emotions aside, there is no way to tell an intentional disconnect from unintentional. Even if MA would start to track ALT+F4 and similar events, you always can interrupt the connection in Windows or turn off the router.

As I said in my previous reply its not the logging out that's the problem alone, its what happens after they log back in that keeps them from being looted and is not what was intended by MA. It's a bug/exploit/glitch/whatever you want to call it and it needs to be fixed before it gets to be too big a problem. So the people using this before it gets fixed know they are cheating and should bet banned. I hold myself to the same standards, if I ever find a way to cheat and do so then I should get banned as well.

As I said in my previous reply its not the logging out that's the problem alone, its what happens after they log back in that keeps them from being looted and is not what was intended by MA. It's a bug/exploit/glitch/whatever you want to call it and it needs to be fixed before it gets to be too big a problem. So the people using this before it gets fixed know they are cheating and should bet banned. I hold myself to the same standards, if I ever find a way to cheat and do so then I should get banned as well.

it's just to log out and then just go do something else for hours and then join back in when you get bored of looking at nothing :p Safe as can be :)

it's just to log out and then just go do something else for hours and then join back in when you get bored of looking at nothing :p Safe as can be :)

no that's not it

You mean log out, then log in and enjoy the arrival safe protection?

... to achieve something that it was not intended for you ...

Crone knows, someone who knows, doesn't think. You are correct.

But this quote up here says it all. This is what Crone thinks of looting someone. Crone knows it's out of context. :D

Lol i didnt know that. But now u told this is possible i will definitely logout if some pirate trys to loot me... REPORT ME (rofl) :scratch2::banana:

just tried it.

boosting out with ALT+F4 while the quad is full throttle leads to direct game closure (avatar 20 seconds online still)

direct insta login leads to being able to run in space and equipt guns.

90+ dp/s can kill the pirate theres enough time.

* my quad is decayed and I usually shoot back

Last edited:
Crone knows, someone who knows, doesn't think. You are correct.

But this quote up here says it all. This is what Crone thinks of looting someone. Crone knows it's out of context. :D

Yes Crone I also agree that pirating is taking something that does not belong to you.

Loggers belong in forests, not in space. Wonder when MA will add tree farming? Maybe that will be part of the Land Deed system that will be forthcoming? Then everyone can just grow their own loot and stop having to import it from other planets.

HAHA Xane. welcome back to space... and there is no cheat nor a bug. but it is alot of way to kill that bastard.
keep trying and learnig of new features and what ppl uses to avoid pirates. it is no more simple shooting from back. Now you should use brains and know-how.:wise: :D GL. man

P.S.: nobody will share know-how.

Is this about the Spotted Owl?

It is about space owls that nest in space trees. They are the favorite pets of...

AMAZON WOMEN ON THE MOON!

(Good job reading the last part in a booming voice in your head.)

HAHA Xane. welcome back to space... and there is no cheat nor a bug. but it is alot of way to kill that bastard.
keep trying and learnig of new features and what ppl uses to avoid pirates. it is no more simple shooting from back. Now you should use brains and know-how.:wise: :D GL. man

P.S.: nobody will share know-how.

Thank you Windys for you attempt at english, its very hard...that's what she said, maybe try again later. Yes there is a cheat being used in this situation.

2 days ago i flew from calypso into space,and when i pressed enter space i immediately got attacked and looted ..somehow i did not arrive in the safe zone and some pirat was waiting for that to happen,pirates are the cheaters

2 days ago i flew from calypso into space,and when i pressed enter space i immediately got attacked and looted ..somehow i did not arrive in the safe zone and some pirat was waiting for that to happen,pirates are the cheaters

OK you know that's not cheating why would you even post it? The pirate didn't make you spawn outside the safe zone, blame the game maker for the bug. How do you know the pirate wasn't flying by and saw you outside the safe zone.

They should just get rid of space altogether!

It'll get rid of a load of bugs that seem to appear after every single VU, stop people moaning about space being forced pvp (yes, me being one), stop people moaning about pirates and being robbed, stop pirates moaning about people logging out and avoiding being robbed and anything else that people moan about with anything space related :laugh:

Space is the worst thing to have been added to this game yet :yup:

Thanks for the tip -> OBVIOUSLY EVEN IN QUAD, FLY AFK AND LOG INSTANTLY WHEN ATTACKED, YOUR LOOT IS SAFE FROM THIEVING SCUM. Cheers Xane I didn't know this, I can do more profitable crafting now etc.

Back