Help: Looking for founders for new Society!

Status

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
One of my goals for 2010 is joining or making a new soc. Im looking for people who would like to communicate outside of game, not nessaserly irl, Im looking for a close fellowship that will participations in events. Like land/planets or MM.

About myself:
-Skills, Enought for my use.
-HP. Enought for my use.
-Beauty.
-Eon SGA.
-Awesome!

I dont have much planned for a new soc, and Im not going to either since this would have to be a joint venture when atleast 4 others join. So this post will be bumped til atleast 4 ppl give up and join me :)

Join ex-cons and stop spamming it here omg >)

korean bump.....

Maybe you should write something about the minimum requirements for people who would like to join, and/or what u expect from them?

Maybe you should write something about the minimum requirements for people who would like to join, and/or what u expect from them?

I feel that I have done that allready, getting into numbers and stuff is things we can do private.

korean bump!

Kimmi I'd offer you an invite to Dragons Shadow but unfortunately I feel you're looking for AT LEAST a Top 50 placing given your skill count/gear. Which is cool. The "communicate outside of game" is fitting to us however. Regardless..... Dragons Shadow Society wishes you all the best with your hunt for a SOC/Soc m8's!

P.S. If you see a bunch of GD's wearing burgundy and umber clothes coming at you with faps in hand it's just Dragons Shadow on a fapping mission! We're not coming to kick your ubah ass with our opalos!

P.P.S.... we do have a SOC m8 from Hong Kong though she's not korean and lives in the UK currently.... but.... she IS one of the sexiest RL female players in game ;)

Kimmi I'd offer you an invite to Dragons Shadow but unfortunately I feel you're looking for AT LEAST a Top 50 placing given your skill count/gear. Which is cool. The "communicate outside of game" is fitting to us however. Regardless..... Dragons Shadow Society wishes you all the best with your hunt for a SOC/Soc m8's!

P.S. If you see a bunch of GD's wearing burgundy and umber clothes coming at you with faps in hand it's just Dragons Shadow on a fapping mission! We're not coming to kick your ubah ass with our opalos!

P.P.S.... we do have a SOC m8 from Hong Kong though she's not korean and lives in the UK currently.... but.... she IS one of the sexiest RL female players in game ;)

korean or chinese Im not picky :D

new york bump....

singapore bump...

Africa bump....

bump bump......

Kimmi if you need a friend GunAholics is always here...:laugh:

Island bump....

vulcano bump.....

Samsung bump....

iceland bump....

The Man, Xzion, bump.

:wise: Pics or it didn't happen. :wtg:

I thought we all were RL players ingame. Not just the females.

Russia bump....

terrorist bump

bump bump....

bump bump.....

bump bump.....

Status
Back