Question: Loot Pool or Coincidence?! O.o

Loot Pool or Coincidence?!

• Total voters
Not sure how to vote on this one.

One "effectively TT'd" and then another one pops up with slightly different stats.

Hmmm...

I might wait until someone fails to tier an Opalo and another one turns up in loot ;)

you forgot the crazy monkey in your poll, now i cant vote :rolleyes:

it's called a "bicycle" because it has 2 wheels, a cycle with 3 wheels is called a "tricycle"...

And the difference?... Uhhh... A tricycle doesn't need a kickstand? :scratch2:

:yay:do i win?!:yay:

no i dont think you win, sorry

:scratch2:
I beleive the loot pool is real
This is just a coincidence

:scratch2:

are you serious? :scratch2:

Yes.

And, the difference between a bicycle and tricycle, is as followed:

Different name
Different ammount of wheels (by one)

Making them less different than the SGA ML and regular ML. They are both bikes, the guns are both guns. Not the same gun.

We win.:wtg:

Doesnt nearly identical mean that there is a difference between the two and are thus different?

Let me know when a regular ML35 drops and we can start talking lootpool ;)

I was chatting to my mate when he TTed some muscle oil and on the very next mob I killed guess what ? would you believe it ? I looted muscle oil , wow how often would that happen ? yet another rare conicident no doubt .

no sir., you fail! :thumbup:
I was chatting to my mate when he TTed some muscle oil and on the very next mob I killed guess what ? would you believe it ? I looted muscle oil , wow how often would that happen ? yet another rare conicident no doubt .
hahahah... yeah, we already been over that! :rolleyes:
Doesnt nearly identical mean that there is a difference between the two and are thus different?
this thread has gone off course...
On top of all that... you miss the entire point of this thread! I'm not trying to argue "Are they the same gun", I'm asking the community if they think that there is some sort of relation between a high-end item that doesn't loot anymore being removed from circulation and another one (SGA version or any similiar variation of said item) being looted within such a short time period since it happened.
if somebody wants to make a separate thread to argue whether the guns are the same or whatever, be my guest! I really couldn't care less the outcome, that's not why I started this thread! Please try to stick to the topic in this thread!

Last edited:
Back