Question: Loot Pool or Coincidence?! O.o

Loot Pool or Coincidence?!

• Total voters
1 is SGA and the other isnt.

Yeh different guns.

As people have said, there different guns :rolleyes:

May I ask why the hell would It be a coincidence :rofl: :confused:

Coincidence, first of the SGA item and the regular item arent the same.

As people have said, there different guns :rolleyes:

May I ask why the hell would It be a coincidence :rofl: :confused:

Show me 10 more episodes like this, where one has lost weapon on Tiering up and then another one looted same but SGA and I will believe it.

Until then its just coincidence.

different items.

if they are supposed to be linked, then MA managed to fail twice - firstly with dropping an SGA item when its supposed to be over and secondly not being seen to drop the same item that is known to be lost to the drain.

Contrary to the popular opinion so far, they are not "different" guns... The recently looted one is SGA version of the same gun that was lost, they are identical in most aspects!

Every gun has different Tier increase rates, doesn't make them different guns!

and I'm sure there's not a monkey with his finger on the loot button waiting to drop the identical precious item for bananas when something slips through the cracks in the system due to tiering, accounts being wiped, etc....

With things like wool and oils there's no way to substantiate the loot pool theory, but it is not often that a high-end item such as this is removed from circulation! I just couldn't help but notice about a week later one loots (albeit SGA version)!

Also, SGA is supposed to be over, the dates were announced officially by MA and this drops a week after ML-35 is lost! It coulda been anything SGA, but it was ML-35! :sniper:

Last edited:
Show me 10 more episodes like this, where one has lost weapon on Tiering up and then another one looted same but SGA and I will believe it.

Until then its just coincidence.

Sorry Missed typed it, meant to be why the hell woudn't it be a coincidence :ahh:

sorry... :p

Contrary to the popular opinion so far, they are not "different" guns...

oh yes they are !

I'll spell it out for you

ML35 = ML35

ML35SGA = ML35SGA

ML35 not equal to ML35SGA simplez :yay:

Hope now you got it :)

So next you'll be saying the moon is the same as earth because they are similarly round!

Contrary to the popular opinion so far, they are not "different" guns... The recently looted one is SGA version of the same gun that was lost, they are identical in most aspects!

almost the same is not identical though. one has higher damage and decay than the other. and a different name. that means its different in anyones opinion, no matter how similar they might be.

Also, SGA is supposed to be over, the dates were announced officially by MA and this drops a week after ML-35 is lost! It coulda been anything SGA, but it was ML-35! :sniper:

firstly, other SGA items have dropped after the announced official end, secondly this is a different item complete with SGA in the title which sort of proves SGA hasnt quite finished yet.

Since it seems that MA/FPC has a button to press for uber looted items, is it possible they just pressed the wrong button?:scratch2:

Were there any regular ML-35 looted during the SGA time period?

Possible that they replaced the item with SGA and since there has not been an update yet to officially stop the SGA event that uber items will only drop as SGA until then?:wtg:

oh yes they are !

I'll spell it out for you

ML35 = ML35

ML35SGA = ML35SGA

ML35 not equal to ML35SGA simplez :yay:

So next you'll be saying the moon is the same as earth because they are similarly round!
I never said they were equal!

I said they are not "different" guns, they are different versions of the same gun!

aside from 3 max dmg, .774 decay, and how many are floating around, they are the same gun!

Since it seems that MA/FPC has a button to press for uber looted items, is it possible they just pressed the wrong button?:scratch2:

Hehe, yeh maybe the "give awesome item" monkey has been so used to typing SGA on the end of uber weapons lately.

"What's that Marco? Give back the lost ML35? Sure thing!"

>> dropitem {ML-35 SGA}

"Oh CRAP!"

I never said they were equal!

I said they are not "different" guns, they are different versions of the same gun!

aside from 3 max dmg, .774 decay, and how many are floating around, they are the same gun!

Wait wait wait. So besides 3 max damage, a different name, and .774 decay, they are completely the same right?

OMG, well i guess omegaton m2200 and Man MPH are the same too.. there is only the name difference, .05 pec decay difference, and 1 dmg difference... that's less diffence than the SGA ML o.o.

OMG, tons of guns are the same!? I better start tier-failing some MKIIs so some 'identical' IMKIIs get put into the game.

/sarcasm off.

What do you think is the difference between two guns? Besides, name, decay, and damage.

Hehe, yeh maybe the "give awesome item" monkey has been so used to typing SGA on the end of uber weapons lately.

"What's that Marco? Give back the lost ML35? Sure thing!"

>> dropitem {ML-35 SGA}

"Oh CRAP!"
yep, that's how it happened! :laugh:

the monkey told me!
/sarcasm off.

What do you think is the difference between two guns? Besides, name, decay, and damage.
Hey, thanks for turning that off!...

how about...
Class: Pistol/Carbine/Rifle etc.
Ammo type: BLP/Laser/Plasma etc.
Range: you know what range is, right?!... /sarcasm off
Fire Rate/Reload time
# Ammo used
Min/Max tt value

anyways, too lazy to finish the list... nor do I think I really need to :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tycoon = fail.

You missed the fact that within an hour of that happening, an ML35SGA was looted (that same day, not a week+ later).

Also no where (unfortunately) did Marco state that the SAME item would be dropped back into the loot pool. Just that it was to help balance the UL item market, and ALLOW for more UL items to drop (an Emik X5 UL is "unlimited", so is a Korss350 UL, Riker UL, Bicak Blix UL, etc etc..).

anyways, too lazy to finish the list... nor do I think I really need to :rolleyes:

No.

Plenty of weapons share the same range/dmg/decay/ type (laser etc).

Doesn't mean they are the same gun at all.

This gun doesn't even share the same dmg/eco/decay -.-.

The only thing the guns share is range. There are 5 guns with 140 range, 4 of which are rifles, 1 of which is support.

By this logic a Heimdall is = to a Montgomery Anabolic (L) Adapted or a Mar-Peeker Davidov. All have the same range and all are carbine guns.

Why do people, after saying stupid stuff, not just say "oh lol, sorry I was got mixed up coz they are similar look/name". Instead you just start a boring one sided argument where you try to just say they are the same... they're not the same.

They aren't the same :/

At the end of the day, every single weapon in the game is just a variation of the same thing.

Well, is not the exact same gun, but close enough so it could be possible that the balanceing team could allow for a loot drop of the SGA version when the normal version was destroyed without "destroying the balance". But i don't think if was, probably a leftover from the SGA.

MA does what they want whenever they want...they control the loot buttons

No.

Plenty of weapons share the same range/dmg/decay/ type (laser etc).

Doesn't mean they are the same gun at all.

This gun doesn't even share the same dmg/eco/decay -.-.

The only thing the guns share is range. There are 5 guns with 140 range, 4 of which are rifles, 1 of which is support.

By this logic a Heimdall is = to a Montgomery Anabolic (L) Adapted or a Mar-Peeker Davidov. All have the same range and all are carbine guns.

Why do people, after saying stupid stuff, not just say "oh lol, sorry I was got mixed up coz they are similar look/name". Instead you just start a boring one sided argument where you try to just say they are the same... they're not the same.

They aren't the same :/

At the end of the day, every single weapon in the game is just a variation of the same thing.
are you serious? :scratch2:

I'm not comparing an Opalo to a Felis cuz they're both laser carbines! They're not even remotely close...

ML35 & ML35-SGA are NEARLY IDENTICAL!!!

The SGA one is so very obviously modeled after the original, it's not un-heard of of to compare the two (where there is no comparison in my example stated above)!

As I've already stated, I understand these guns are not equal, you can not use one to tier up the other, blah blah etc... But statistics-wise, the ONLY difference is .774 decay and 3 max dmg!

the Name and amount in circulation have nothing to do with the gun's performance! The ACTUAL difference is so insignificant, that the way you address my quotes is just retarded!

On top of all that... you miss the entire point of this thread! I'm not trying to argue "Are they the same gun", I'm asking the community if they think that there is some sort of relation between a high-end item that doesn't loot anymore being removed from circulation and another one (SGA version or any similiar variation of said item) being looted within such a short time period since it happened.

Last edited:
are you serious? :scratch2:

I'm not comparing an Opalo to a Felis cuz they're both laser carbines! They're not even remotely close...

ML35 & ML35-SGA are NEARLY IDENTICAL!!!

the SGA one is so very obviously modeled after the original!

As I've already stated, I understand these guns are not equal, you can not use one to tier up the other, blah blah etc... But statistics-wise, the ONLY difference is .774 decay and 3 max dmg!

the Name and amount in circulation have nothing to do with the gun's performance! The ACTUAL difference is so insignificant, that the way you address my quotes is just retarded!

Do you know the difference between a 3 wheel bicycle and a 2 wheel bicycle? Maybe they are the same too :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWq56gcbOi8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Do you know the difference between a 3 wheel bicycle and a 2 wheel bicycle? Maybe they are the same too :)
It's called a "bicycle" because it has 2 wheels, a cycle with 3 wheels is called a "tricycle"...

and the difference?... uhhh... a tricycle doesn't need a kickstand? :scratch2:

:yay:DO I WIN?!:yay:

had a fight with someone with an ml-35 last night, and i must say, the SGA version is definitely a different gun (maybe its was the dante i had on it..?) :D

I WANT TO POST TOO!!

:yay:

In all seriousnessness, the 2 items are obviously very similar. However, if the system was set to toss lost items back into the loot pool, it wouldn't look at the SGA version and say "meh, close enough", and toss it in there. The 2 items, no matter how similar the stats are, are seen as totally different items to the computer. This case is a coincidence.

Back