Loot Tracker Tool

I have a peculiar problem and wondering if someone can help. Globals come out fine in screenshots taken by this program with swirlie clearly visible. However, hof screenshots don't show any swirlie. The loot from mob is clearly visible in top left corner of screenshot, as is the hof text with value of hof. I back up log file when it reaches 4MB. The last time I had a hof log file size was no more than 1MB as I recently backed it up. Although I had set screenshot delay to either 100msec or 2000msec for testing purposes. When it first happened I think my screenshot delay setting was around 700 to 850 msec.

At 100msec or 2000msec and 700 to 850 msec the problem remains. As those are the screenshot delay settings I have tested so far.

Firstly what could be causing this? and how can it be fixed?

In the meantime in case its the screenshot delay that needs to be adjusted what value should I test it at next? if it is this then why do globals appear fine but hofs do not?

btw [Castorian Combat EnBlade-10, TWEN Edition] is not in list of weapons.

I have experience same issue with lootnanny 0.11 recently. Used up as much as 15gb of ram before I killed it
I have this too, my game lags and I close lootnanny, but the process keeps running and used RAM gets up over 90%, slowly ticking up for several minutes before it finally shuts down. Today it used over 20gb of memory on an 8gb chat file

An approach to RAM issues

What i observed:
LootNanny will take more and more RAM while tracking. If you run out of RAM, then your system starts to use the swap file and things are getting slow. When you try to close LootNanny while your RAM is already full, it might take a very long time but it will finish eventually.

My solution:
Get a feeling on how much you can track before running out of memory. Start a new run in LootNanny depending on your observations. If you still have issues, try to also restart LootNanny after each run. So if you hunt for 5 hours but your system can handle only 1 hour of tracking, then track in 1 hour chunks.

its a long shot but...

....any chance of a linux version?

Back