FYI: Lootable = Ermm, we dunno mate !

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Hi

It is obvious that there is a problem with the lootable PvP for several reasons and the abuse of vehicles is certainly one of them.

I have been holding off on replying to this thread because you asked what we plan to do about this and I dont like to answer before I have something useful to say.

The truth is that we simply haven't found a solution yet but its something we are working on.

Cheers

Lotsa u all hot and bothered (Obviously) by the issues in lootable, so here is where were at in our understanding of WTF is going on :smoke:

So there ya have it.....They didnt mean to f#ck it up, but they are aware they did. They dunno how to fix it, but they working on it and hope to somehow have a fix for it. Thing that gets me about his response is that they clearly see the use of unlootable vehicle storage in lootabe as ABUSE, ie EXPLOITATION, yet they allow it !! Go figure....must be different tiers of exploitation some of which are acceptable and other not......List please !?

Last edited:
So the official wording is "abuse", not "exploit".

Abuse is legal even if not accepted.

So the official wording is "abuse", not "exploit".

Abuse is legal even if not accepted.

So when is "Abuse" a positive thing ? Fine line you drawing there mate...very fine indeed..... :yup:

pretty easy to fix..
1. you can loot anything from a vehicle strg, wether the vehicle is picked up or spawned
2. recalling vehicles in lootable pvp should be disabled.

Problem solved

pretty easy to fix..
1. you can loot anything from a vehicle strg, wether the vehicle is picked up or spawned
2. recalling vehicles in lootable pvp should be disabled.

Problem solved

Sounds simple enough, they couldnt have missed all the xx posts with suggestions on them for fixes. Cant imagine some of those solutions not being possible unless there is a lack of technical expertise with the tools they got :dunno:

Disable storage in the vehicles when entering into PVP ? Doesnt sound hard to me .

simple = ban vehicles from lootable pvp
they can do it at event areas so they can also do it in lootable pvp...

then they can reintroduce vehicles in lootable pvp when they have a fix on how to make vehicles work in lootable pvp.

was that so hard to figure out ?? :laugh:

Brumble ? so then what with all my fine vehicle guns ? cant even kill a daikiba with them,

So vehicles in pvp should remain , but lootable

Why do I end up in a thread called "Thread: Event: Atrox Valley Sunday, 3 October 21:00 - Free entry, 600 PED prizes" started in 09-28-2010 20:18 when I click on the quote-link from Kim|MindArk?

Whoever Kim|MindArk might be. There is no such account on this forum.

:laugh::wise::laugh:

Brumble ? so then what with all my fine vehicle guns ? cant even kill a daikiba with them,

So vehicles in pvp should remain , but lootable

what i said was they should just ban the vehicles from lootable pvp until they have a fix...
itstead of just saying they know its a problem and then do nothing.

then lootable pvp would be like before vehicles until they had figured out how to make it right

Thumbs up for this Honest answer by Kim!

This is a good step towards more transparency.

Thumbs up for this Honest answer by Kim!

This is a good step towards more transparency.

Yep thats how I read this as well!! :yup:

If a miner/hunter can't use a vehicle to keep their stackables SAFE then a PK'er shouldn't be allowed to use a vehicle to obtain a miner's/hunter's stackables. PERIOD.

(Oh.. and I don't play in PVP4 much).

So ban vehicles from lootable all together or the PK'ers will have to sharpen thier skills a bit and stalk thier prey as opposed to randomly driving/TP'ing around.
With enough stalking. A GOOD gamer will learn a miner/hunter's habits or "routes" BEFORE taking a shot and hoping for the best.

Menace

If a miner/hunter can't use a vehicle to keep their stackables SAFE then a PK'er shouldn't be allowed to use a vehicle to obtain a miner's/hunter's stackables. PERIOD.

(Oh.. and I don't play in PVP4 much).

So ban vehicles from lootable all together or the PK'ers will have to sharpen thier skills a bit and stalk thier prey as opposed to randomly driving/TP'ing around.
With enough stalking. A GOOD gamer will learn a miner/hunter's habits or "routes" BEFORE taking a shot and hoping for the best.

Menace

Agree 100% .... And yes, learning habits and predicting movement is a massive part of the experience for me without a doubt :D But yes, was slightly thrown back to see MA admit they "dont know". Not an ideal answer but kudos for owning up for sure...No excuse though, needs to be sorted asap.

They should make cars lootable in pvp {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Back