Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Have a good trip mate.

One week in & still not found. :eyecrazy:

Spongey

I hate those atrox!!! get aggro from like a million miles away :mad: lol

Another 3 hours of walking around and no results... :(

Too many atroxes and mermoths, too much vegetation, too few finds of rock, fruit or dung (only 2 actually), even fewer tickets spoted (zero). And now it's night time and we can see zilch.

found and X while mining other then that nah ^^

I will join the event with pleasure ;).
Seems this 29th is really good hidden - quite a chalenge and i like chalenges :laugh:.

Falagor
:bandit:

Man! Nobody yet? Keep searching everyone! I even spent the last 2 days hours on end searching. Too bad for me I guess....

C'mon people! Let's find this! :D

WoW, still haven't found it, even though after a week? :eyecrazy: This is one of the toughest ones, I supposed... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, gl for you all, guys and gals ;)

Man! Nobody yet? Keep searching everyone! I even spent the last 2 days hours on end searching. Too bad for me I guess....

C'mon people! Let's find this! :D

Now imagine 3 days sunrise to sunset... really, dunno where else to look :(

Have we ever had a roll over before? :eek: wow :laugh:. C'mon guys!!

done some searching myself on and off all week without luck. I hope its not hidden on the white sandy areas...that would be tough to spot :) Good luck all.

cmon guys! been away on a business trip, thought this was found!

Im heading back in there! :)

I remember that sometimes hints were given when it took long... maybe after a week a little hint would be nice :)

i would search longer if it werent for those atroxes.

I remember that sometimes hints were given when it took long... maybe after a week a little hint would be nice :)

No hints!

That ruins it for the people who spent a lot of time searching and taking area by area just so that someone who spends 10 mins looking when clues etc are given and happened to be online right as the clue was given.

No hints!

That ruins it for the people who spent a lot of time searching and taking area by area just so that someone who spends 10 mins looking when clues etc are given and happened to be online right as the clue was given.

I have to agree with Derid on this one. The duration of this event will make the "finder" even that much more excited!

:cool::D:cool:

And being in a PvP area, the PK'er will get it by shooting the competition dead...

No hints!

I agree with derid , a hint wouldnt be fair for the ones that have spent a lot of time searching. All I can say is I have been a bit crafty this time and it is tucked under a triple rock formation :)

Well guys & gals I found a Ticket but not sure if it's the right Ticket. It's not the Frescoquda were created by Deathifier event ticket. Hugh which ticket did you use this time? The one I've found is a Merry Mayhem event ticket as you can see from the srn.

Man I hope this is the one. Maybe someone is having a joke with us if this isn't it :laugh:

Here's hoping
Spongey

Well guys & gals I found a Ticket but not sure if it's the right Ticket. It's not the Frescoquda were created by Deathifier event ticket. Hugh which ticket did you use this time? The one I've found is a Merry Mayhem event ticket as you can see from the srn.

Man I hope this is the one. Maybe someone is having a joke with us if this isn't it :laugh:
Here's hoping
Spongey

The hunt is over guys , big gratz to bob.
I will be in touch tonight bob when I return home.

Everybody please +rep the sponsors

Thanks Hugh.

That seemed like a hard one this week & I only entered last week when it seemed that some had given up & others had said that there wasn't many ppl about. I didnt start looking till mid week & I was looking on the east side for all that time :rolleyes: That was alot of ground to cover but made the find more worth it. :yay:

As everyone that follows the allready knows I wasn't going to enter this week as I don't some weeks as I have allready won a few. But that said I do enjoy these ticket hunts alot & enjoy doing them win or lose it's about taking part as much as anything for me.

Don't forget to +rep the sponsor who without we wouldn't have this game to play ;)

p.s I guess you will be updating your list Mark :cool: But as I'm now the most winner I will for sure be standing down. (Till I'm beat that is :laugh: )

Spongey

congrats Novatech !

thanks to Hugh Willose and Mirewen Mir Asham (sponsor)
+rep for you both :)
was fun and enjoyed the setting :)

Well, what do i have to say? Congrats.

Huge gz to Bob, my friend :wtg:

Don't forget to +rep the sponsor who without we wouldn't have this game to play ;)

p.s I guess you will be updating your list Mark :cool: But as I'm now the most winner I will for sure be standing down. (Till I'm beat that is :laugh: )

Spongey
Yep you got that one right Bob :laugh:. Here is the list as it stands.

Lost My Ticket Event Winners

Thought I'd put it in perspective so people could see it better in more black & white. So these are the people who have participated and the amount of times they have found the lost ticket, hope you like. :)

Winner x4
NovaTech Spongey Bob

Winners x3:
Angel O2 Mercer
Derid
Sherly Shana-tan Nome
TecnOMaguS

Winners x2:
Corto
Javier Vincente Chavez
Wolvie

Winners x1:

Aleph Levi Benzait
Alteid
Frank Filly Brown
James Sniffing Fox
Kader
Karen Lititia Greene
Mark Rufen Power
Onyar loorden Pss
SaintP
Seth Aumar
Tuners

I'm in the last group so I guess I better look again this week. :laugh:

Ps: I'll keep this post updated; don't know if Hugh wants to add it to the OP but your welcome to if you like.

Hugh I can't seem to find the sponsor for this weeks event, could you mind posting a link from her pls. I tried searching & looking for her on your sponsor thread nada :(. Great event as always TY Hugh & All Sponsors :).

Also well done Bob :D should keep you afloat for a while now hehe.

Awesome! I got out to take some kiddies trick or treating and guess what!

Someone got their Halloween treat today! Congratulations Nova! You deserved it! Hope it keeps you skilling for quite some time now ;)

Event 30 - Sponsored by Mirewen Mir Asham - Dark Knight Squires

See Original Post for details

Good Luck Guys :)

This would be an ideal time for MindArk to synchronize my Gold Card.

Looks like I'm on F5 duty:poke:

Work In
Progress

This would be an ideal time for MindArk to synchronize my Gold Card.

Looks like I'm on F5 duty:poke:

Work In
Progress

I have heard a few people lately with this prob, file a support case - it is usually fixed in 30 minutes :)

Back