Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

It is quite a huge area. Covering it all in a grid search will take a very long time. :)

So would not expect the find yet in a day or two. Depending on how many people are out there looking.

i bought a car last night and got a few stones while driving... i'll try serching with it. gl to all:cool:

still out there guys :)

In the same area?! Treasure Vulcano?!

loading up with some food here and then coffe to walk some more!

If it aint found tomorrow then i will narrow down the location, so watch your back, PK'ers are everywhere ;)

repping the sponsors

I am disappointed in hearing how little the sponsors are recieving any +rep for donating to these events.
I know since the turn over to this forum that my sig links are out of date and need updating, i will attend to this matter soon, but it is always easy enough to find a post by the sponsor by using the search facility on the forum.

the present sponsor Jay Juniper Jaywalker can be found in this link

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?186755-Encourage-New-Players-)&p=2567018&viewfull=1#post2567018

Please show your appreciation :)

I am disappointed in hearing how little the sponsors are recieving any +rep for donating to these events.
I know since the turn over to this forum that my sig links are out of date and need updating, i will attend to this matter soon, but it is always easy enough to find a post by the sponsor by using the search facility on the forum.

the present sponsor Jay Juniper Jaywalker can be found in this link

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?186755-Encourage-New-Players-)&p=2567018&viewfull=1#post2567018

Please show your appreciation :)
aww, ty :)

well, its my soc in fact, so do plus rep t'others, if you spot 'em. especially seth aumer , who donated the pixie as well as some PED :) (you might recognise a previous winner here :) )

jay :)

3:30h looking for the ticket inside of all trees, kill a lot of mob and cant find anything! the ticket is well hidden! i run dont walk... but the area is too big!

But nice event! gz ;)

Last edited:
Linking to the sponsor helps...+rep quickly....Good luck all.

Wow! ty guys :) i don't think i ever had so many +reps so fast!
It's heartening to see that some of them come from people who have no rep power yet :laugh: That shows that this comp is attracting noobs, just as its meant to. :)

Here's a link to the thread where Seth unlocks Serendepity.. after just 4 months of playing!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?196259-Serendipity!

Seth is a veteran of this competition and now a co-sponsor. Please do give him some rep too

thanks,

jay :)

ok guys - who wants a clue?

i'm just in it for the looking the ticket is just a bonus:D

:laugh::laugh:, no clues here ^_^' not yet anyways. Plus ppl keep crashing out to desktop :(.

I'm still Looking on the trees! lol... And the Cornundacauda dont gives me nothing in loot!lol

Well well, This ticket has been lost a long time.

I don't look every week as I belive it's only fair that it's not the same ppl finding it week after week & I'm not greedy but I think it's time I came to have a look as you guys have a 3day head start on me ;)

See you there

Spongey

to be honest with u, i m crashing too much, clue or no clue, makes no different

I run mode i can see the ticket?!

ok guys -

if you look at the red rectangle - imaginary line north to south in the middle - the ticket is in the east half ;)

very good, still keep the challenge =D

soon there's is gonna be a subthread to this thread.. called help: Lost My Mind :D i swear a corn ate it xD

oh well GL all =)

Last edited:
i m not being killed by mobs, not being killed players, but by the cliffs.....

Back