Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

I feel the same like 'TheOneOmega', I never found the ticket myself, but I spent hours trying to find it.
It's a great event for beginners, with 100PED you can do a lot.

Don't let this event die!

About time I sponsored this again so give me a shout if you carry on :)

Thnx Nadie - added you to the list for when i start the events again :)

put me down as a sponsor, if it will help these events continue. I think you got a great thing going here, mate.

Thanks Mate, added you to the list :) will collect payment when i restart events :)

okey i'm at home now little less drugged and with a real keyboard so my english spelling well surtinly look alot less retarded

and you can pm me for peds anytime

When you get the event going again I am right for another sponsorship Just pm when u need the peds :)

"welcome back", good thing you're ok :)

well i found out i will most likely be able to run and without pain when i'm fully recovered (should take bout a year)

and 6weeks from now i can start putting preasure on my leg =)

sooo all good

Hope you will get going again one day Hugh.

Best newbie event ingame, no question about it.

Only thing I question is Hugh dedication, nobody can be that dedicated and have an elevator going all the way to the top. If you catch my drift! :silly2:

Derid

Only thing I question is Hugh dedication, nobody can be that dedicated and have an elevator going all the way to the top. If you catch my drift! :silly2:

Derid

Nope, No idea what your on about :scratch2: :dunce: :dunno:

Derid

Not sure if that is meant to be an insult, sure sounds like one though

Derid

I agree that Hugh had the best newbie event going. Though I never had the peds to contribute to it, nor did I take part in the hunts, I enjoyed watching this thread for the winners.

As far as the rest of your post, I will not reply as I am hoping I misunderstand your point...

Nope, No idea what your on about :scratch2: :dunce: :dunno:

Was trying to make fun of Hugh for beeing so dedicated, and only reason someone would be that dedicated and nice to help nubs out would be that they are not. Functioning fully ;) Clearly my own wits failed me, but I blame it on lost in translation!

Hugh read above ;)

RedThothCrowley read above ;)

Wonder if my girl is onto something about my humor beeing only funny for myself.... This needs investigation! I am starting a blue ribbon commite to investigate this matter further.

Derid

The blue ribbon commite got back to me real fast. 101 men and women appeared outside of my house wearing the same t-shirt.

stop_youre_not_funny_tshirt-p235898851917876045trlf_400.jpg

I go sleep now. Newbie sad.

Was trying to make fun of Hugh for beeing so dedicated, and only reason someone would be that dedicated and nice to help nubs out would be that they are not. Functioning fully ;) Clearly my own wits failed me, but I blame it on lost in translation!

Hugh read above ;)

RedThothCrowley read above ;)

Wonder if my girl is onto something about my humor beeing only funny for myself.... This needs investigation! I am starting a blue ribbon commite to investigate this matter further.

Derid

I sort of assumed this was not meant to be insulting, just a tough one to understand without body language and verbal tone. Glad I refrained from posting in response to it. :)

It would be a shame to lose an event everyone enjoys so much,PM me if and when you start again.

I sort of assumed this was not meant to be insulting, just a tough one to understand without body language and verbal tone. Glad I refrained from posting in response to it. :)

Yhea! Ill steal those excuses why this joke failed!!!

See everyone, I am funny!

Now I shall convert the 101 strong women and men of the blue ribbon commite that they are wrong.

Was trying to make fun of Hugh for beeing so dedicated, and only reason someone would be that dedicated and nice to help nubs out would be that they are not. Functioning fully ;) Clearly my own wits failed me, but I blame it

Derid

as you said it must have been lost in translation. Lol no offence taken :)

yes this has indeed been the best newbie event for me since i started. the two tickets i found helped me gain my foothold in the universe, i have no idea where id be if it wasn't for Hugh and sponsors, i thank you very much and hope to see this event continue for future newbies.:ahh:

i completly understand Hughs reason for putting this event on Hold but i'd hate to see this event lost =)

thta's why this friday the event will continue

this is the ticket you are supposed to find

event will begin at 23:00 MA time and i will post location here right b4 the event starts

gl =)

prize is 100peds

i completly understand Hughs reason for putting this event on Hold but i'd hate to see this event lost =)

thta's why this friday the event will continue

this is the ticket you are supposed to find

event will begin at 23:00 MA time and i will post location here right b4 the event starts

gl =)

prize is 100peds
Nice! Pick somewhere hard to find but without high aggro mobs... :D

Nice! Pick somewhere hard to find but without high aggro mobs... :D

i'm still thinking hehe but without high aggromobs was the idea

Edit: i have sellected and area and b4hand i'd like to apologize for the veerey crappy map i did XD it's nowhere near Hugh quallity but bare with me

also if any assistant is required to get to the tp you can pm me in here or on facebook

Last edited:
sry for beeing late the event is now running and here is the map

gl

its great of you to do this johan you rock, cheers to you.:beerchug: gl to all, and just remember, if you snoop around long enough for something in particular you're guaranteed to find it, all it takes is patience and perseverance.:wise:

forgott to add, the rules are the same pic and pos or it didn't happen;)

think i might need to employ you - just spent an hour looking, kinda addictive isnt it?

thnx mate :)

think i might need to employ you - just spent an hour looking, kinda addictive isnt it?

thnx mate :)

It's about time you won one of these :D

Makes you do a bit of :eyecrazy: & some of :scratch2: & then you head hits the keyboard lol

It's about time you won one of these :D

Makes you do a bit of :eyecrazy: & some of :scratch2: & then you head hits the keyboard lol
Did he find it? He didn't actually say he did nor did he post any pictures.

Standing at MegaVolt Camp, the area looks so small. While running across the area, it seems so large. :laugh:

Back