MA, let me depo! please...

I used paybycash today. It's a bit more expensive then using CC deposit ingame but since we can't rely on MA to fix this rather annoying problem, I had to find another way to deposit.

After 2 1/2 year I am also getting Internal Error message and can not deposit. It makes me wonder about the stability of the game. Being in Australia we do not have all the options that Europe does. Oh well MA's loss. I will find somewhere else to spend it LOL.

Having the same problems.

Card is a Visa debit card, from a U.S. bank. Day or time doesn't seem to be affecting the results at all. I'll call my bank during my lunch break, just to be certain, than shoot a support ticket to MA. This card works everywhere else, and has had to these past few weeks, so it's unrealistic to think the bank's lines are down.

Just got back from Droops thread on this. Dont attempt a BANK TRANSFER whatever you do. I haven't been able to deposit like a quarter of the Entropians, and MA's Finance dept. is on holidays so a Bank Transfer will be more than two weeks for peds to show.

rofl my god, anyone selling a couple thousand ped on PayPal? I wont tell rofl, I just want to deposit.

They wont take any of my credit cards since making their unneccessary change of making a "limit of two cards" and despite using each of my cards for purchases online and in stores, MA claims it my cc's problem lol. Canada should get UKash, might as well be euro's anyway.

Anyway to break it down;

-Credit Cards work in every store and online venue I have made purchases at.
-Credit Cards were tooled in EU for 9.x so you can only have 2 registered.
-At that point, about 50 people on EF made threads or replied to, same prob.
-MA claims it is "Holiday Rush" (see marcos reply rofl) and cc's are backed up.
-See point 1.
-Read Droops attempt to bank transfer, find out MA's Finance folk are gone.

So there is something f*cked up with MA's financial and they dont want to acknowledge it, until they can verify and speak with their Financial folk who sound like the only ones in the office who know what they are doing. Until then, the blame lays with you or your bank.

So I guess let us know when the Financial dept. returns from Holidays? Otherwise I'm stuck in subscription games that actually take my credit cards and own up when they have problems lol. Come on MA, we want to give you money!

When I now try to depositing from EU site it give a longer error message. I guess this don't mean too much but still they changed the error msg now say they want us to contact the support and not our banks (allthough the ingame deposit gave similar error msg before too).

"An internal error has occurred. If you keep getting this error, please contant the Support Department via Support/My Support for the most speedy response, or send an email to entropia_support@mindark.com"

(Befor it just said "Internal error")

Guess they now want to know how many that have this problem for real (since the hollidays are over). But as usual we must not read to much into it I guess...

/Oz

Reply to my support case was..

Hi,
Thank you for your message. Your Deposit from the 15.12.2007 (10 USD) with the MASTERCARD xxxxxx ******* is shown as canceled by our Payment Service Provider. This was because the type of card could not be recognized by Euroline or DIBS. Because of this, the money was returned to your account. Please contact your credit card issuer for further details. Happy New Year.
Kind Regards,

They saw it wasn't recognised, but i've used it to deposit before..

still having the same proble m here in the USA I had extra time during the holidays to play but was unable to sice i could not deposit. Took me out of Merry Mayhem but i guess in that case they did me a favor.;) would have been nice to play more. Guess we wait but you cant make up for lost time. MA is the biggest loser on this one.

follow-up, Jan 04, 2008...

Well, it seems that you CAN actually participate in EU without depositing whatsoever! Since I started this thread, I have been able to make 1 successful depo.. that was on December 23rd. Well after a bit of "Merry" fun salughtering whatever moved, I wasn't exactly ahead by any means and it was at this point I had to re-think my Entropia strategy. Luckily I have managed to play the auction somewhat successfully and happened to loot 'valuable' items when eco-hunting during these hard-up times ;) Happy to say that I am actually a little bit ahead these days!

In conslusion, MA, Please let me depo, again! Let me depo so I can go back to slaughtering whatever moves again and get back to what I enjoy doing best! :D:D:D

ammended...

btw, PayByCash, are looking to charge you 11+% for a transaction of 100USD. That's just insane. :rolleyes:

MA recommends you depo 'Via bank office'... 100USD minimum depo, however, no extra fees like with PayByCash or CC... Unless you bank will charge you sth for the transaction :scratch2:

Well, I think I will try that route and see how it goes.. ;)

Another humorous update now:

first for me it was showing internal error, now im getting "incorrect CVV number"
:scratch2:
and no i didnt forget or mis-type it, its the same CVV number ive had since i first got the card, and ive tried it several times today and keep getting that response (if i click back and type the number in again, then it says internal error)

Yup, I put in $20 through Ukash on xmas eve to top up over xmas, but it didn't go through, and I couldn't use the voucher again... now I've sold all I want to out of my stores (including tt'ing 2 scopes in a desperate bid to keep hunting) and I'd kinda like my 384.66 PED!:)

I'm sure the pile of xmas support will get worked through until they find mine and pay me back.... but soon please, I'm targeting crows and sheep at home now.....

Hurrikane

follow-up, Jan 04, 2008...

ammended...

btw, PayByCash, are looking to charge you 11+% for a transaction of 100USD. That's just insane. :rolleyes:

MA recommends you depo 'Via bank office'... 100USD minimum depo, however, no extra fees like with PayByCash or CC... Unless you bank will charge you sth for the transaction :scratch2:

Well, I think I will try that route and see how it goes.. ;)

OK, just got off the phone with my Bank... If I want to depo via Bank Office, there will be a 30CND additional charge on my Canadian end, (up to a 10000CND depo)... So, now with a 100USD depo, there will be a 30% additional charge! then the bank adds that EU's bank may also have an additional charge... :eyecrazy:

conclusion: PayByCash is starting to look a little more attractive! (I still wont use it tho, I cannot justify an 11% service charge) I just wish MA would get the CC problem resolved as we've all made it obvious - IT'S NOT US, MA! IT'S YOU! FIX IT! :D

there are other ways to deposit.....find some rich ingame friends ;)

Agh, this is rubbish, never had any problems before and now when i deposit it just says "initiated" and now if I try to deposit again it says "cancled by payment provider" which is mad. I know there is plenty of money in the account because i can see it in the online banking. Guess I'll have to eco hunt.

Has anyone who had problems depositing had success with the other methods or is it every method doesnt work, perhaps this is avatar acount based rather than deposit option based.

conclusion: PayByCash is starting to look a little more attractive! (I still wont use it tho, I cannot justify an 11% service charge) I just wish MA would get the CC problem resolved as we've all made it obvious - IT'S NOT US, MA! IT'S YOU! FIX IT! :D

Well, MA musta heard me, I notice that PayNova is now working as a deposit option; it was disabled for quite some time! So, PayNova = YayNova!! :D

Their 'verifying' process is a bit of work, but in the end I think it's worth it. When you first get a PayNova account, you are limited to a 20USD depo/month , however, once your account is 'verified' your depo limit goes waaay up! Now, if they'd just answer the fax phone so I can get my account verified! :rolleyes:

Back