Isis CB5 (L)
Skildek P 40 (L)

Empty skill implant (L)
Fap-28

Basic Target Assessment Units

Animal oil residue
Animal thyroid gland oil

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know a good spot for low-mid level Maffoids without other mobs?

Does anyone know a good spot for low-mid level Maffoids without other mobs?

E of Argus should be good, after the snablesnot there will be maffoids mixed with a little combibo but since bibo's aren't very aggorsive that should be ok.

For high maturity maffoids, the land W of hoggle tundra is good. (Hunter ~ Champion)

E of Argus should be good, after the snablesnot there will be maffoids mixed with a little combibo but since bibo's aren't very aggorsive that should be ok.

Thanks, I actually ended up there last night and had a good hunt with... wait for it... profit!

does maff loot any ubah stuff? I find the maffs by e of Argos always loot terrible

Howie

Hmm, I was hunting them looking for Kobold Thighs, but having got the F thighs from a combibo while in that Argus area, I wonder if the info on Entropedia might be wrong. Perhaps someone in that area looted from a combibo and thought it was from a maffoid. That could explain why according to Entropedia the thighs were looted from combibo in this VU but not from a maffoid since 8.3

They also supposedly drop Marber Foxtrot, Good Heal Chip, A105 and Starkhov AS-117 Modified but I'm sure all that is uber-rare.

GOood to know bout that though, definitely got me more motivating to hunt maffs abit more lol

howie

Hmm, I was hunting them looking for Kobold Thighs, but having got the F thighs from a combibo while in that Argus area, I wonder if the info on Entropedia might be wrong. Perhaps someone in that area looted from a combibo and thought it was from a maffoid. That could explain why according to Entropedia the thighs were looted from combibo in this VU but not from a maffoid since 8.3

They also supposedly drop Marber Foxtrot, Good Heal Chip, A105 and Starkhov AS-117 Modified but I'm sure all that is uber-rare.

i dont think they drop A105's anymore i remember in one of the Updates that they got rid of mobs dropping them

I looted some "Basic Target Assessment Units" off one just a few days ago.

Many VUs ago, a maffoid gave me a low-TT Camo Arms Urban Stalker. They don't drop that, anymore, unfortunately...come to think of it, that was when they were called Biffoids. ;)

Come to LA:33 Biohazard Zone if you are looking to hunt high level Maffoids.
The land is very flat and offers the best spawn of in all of Calpyso ;)

Just East of Segna Forest.

maffoids also loot knight feet now

They also loot unlimited cb5.

*bump*

Giving this a bump because I am curious about the new maffoids, how they loot and what etc. Share your info please people, so far they seem like little ambulimax to me.

Giving this a bump because I am curious about the new maffoids, how they loot and what etc. Share your info please people, so far they seem like little ambulimax to me.

They drop an awful lot of cb5(L) now ... like 1 every 5k ammo (or less :eek:)

They are like estophyl...easy enough to do with p5 and no armor. No one's looted a new item in them yet :)

Just looted Tiger Thight Guards (M,L)

need to find new location of low to mid level maffoids :)

Maffoids have an Iron mission chain now. Can't update the entropedia with new missions, but the first stages go as:

• Stage 1 - 1200 points, gives 1.76 ped anatomy or 1.14 ped plasma weaponry technology or 0.57 eped evade
  • Stage 2 - 3000 points, gives 4.41 ped rifle or 2.84 ped athletics or 1.42 ped first aid
  • Stage 3 - 12000 points, gives 17.6 ped handgun, 11.35 ped inflict melee damage or 5.68 ped support weapon system

A young is worth 6 points.

Yep, same here. I just thought I would document values as it might not be known how long it will take for the entropedia functionality to come back.
How's the loot? This was my favourite mob.... It has given me my highest loot to date... 1300+ ped! :yay:
Sad I know! :laugh: Ty for the info! :yup:

More info on the Iron chain for Maffoid

• Stage 4 - 21000 points, gives 30,84 ped Longblade, 19,87 ped Vehicle Repair or 9,93 ped Dodge
  • Stage 5 - 42000 points, gives 61,69 ped Preception, 39,74 ped Light melee weapon or 19,87 ped Translocation

Stage VI @ 60k points, rewards are 88.13 ped Weapons Handling, 56.77 ped Courage, 28.39 ped Bravado

Status
Back