Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
What exactly does this means?

Ped will be invested into items purchased from our share holders at a reasonable market value, which will be decided amongst available share holders.

So glad it's almost over. Back to university this week! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

My holiday begins next week. So relieved. it's a late one this year and I'm feeling the pain of no holiday for so long.

Can someone help please i would like to invest my EFD for PEDs. How do i do this?
thanks

Go tot the first post in this thread and there should be a donate button on Nihilists post. Donate him a mimimum of 1000 efd and he will then pm you stating how many shares you recieve once he has procesed the payment.

Go tot the first post in this thread and there should be a donate button on Nihilists post. Donate him a mimimum of 1000 efd and he will then pm you stating how many shares you recieve once he has procesed the payment.

I'm not sure if he's letting new investors in right now... I thought I read something like that a bit ago. Maybe I'm wrong?

No investment active till October iirc :)

and as for vacations i need to take some photo with my current tan :D

:) well I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks. Should be good :)

I'm not sure if he's letting new investors in right now... I thought I read something like that a bit ago. Maybe I'm wrong?

You could be right I am just so used to answering that question now that I answered without really thinking.

What exactly does this means?

Basically, efd is converted to peds, and those peds buy items ingame for trading to bring back more revenue :)

So anyone know what the go is? Are they accepting more donations/investing?

cheers

I would PM Nihilist, the guy who started the thread. He'll be able to let you know.

He's a busy man irl give him time to answer. He usually gets back to people within a week.

sometimes up to a week or so generally yes. - ; ) I've been in idaho all week working 12.. or.. may it was 20.. or 24 hour days.. i don't remember much except that i didn't sleep.. starting to see go a little crazy now.. overtime for the win.

So anyone know what the go is? Are they accepting more donations/investing?

cheers

send over your efd anytime mate.. i'll get you all setup..

sometimes up to a week or so generally yes. - ; ) I've been in idaho all week working 12.. or.. may it was 20.. or 24 hour days.. i don't remember much except that i didn't sleep.. starting to see go a little crazy now.. overtime for the win.

:eek::eek: That's insane man. Crazy job you seem to have.

and....I fixed my computer, :yay:

Power surge fried my surge protector, power supply and motherboard. I've never seen anything like it. Real bummer and a pain in the ass to fix.

send over your efd anytime mate.. i'll get you all setup..

I will wait till i have 1k as i just sold 6.5k... cheers thankyou!

and....I fixed my computer, :yay:

Power surge fried my surge protector, power supply and motherboard. I've never seen anything like it. Real bummer and a pain in the ass to fix.

what did u do? plug your computer straight into a thunderstorm? XD

And Derid is throwing his EFD into the mix also.

Let's see if they will be accepted or not :)

And Derid is throwing his EFD into the mix also.

Let's see if they will be accepted or not :)

As long as it was over 1k you should be fine.

And finally time for me to go on Holiday. Woot Woot. Been waiting far too long for this was starting to go a little crazy too.

As long as it was over 1k you should be fine.

And finally time for me to go on Holiday. Woot Woot. Been waiting far too long for this was starting to go a little crazy too.

Yhea, far over 1K, threw in all EFD I gathered since I joined here so :)

And enjoy that vaccation!

Hello Larkin,

I have received your 1139.01 EFD, at the current rate of 1.709772 EFD per share this affords you 666 shares bringing your total shares to 34250

lol.. you planned that didn't you??? - ; P

Thanks!
Nih

Probably my worst investment yet. I think I just sold my soul to the devil? :eek:

Probably my worst investment yet. I think I just sold my soul to the devil? :eek:

Tehe on a similar note I played poker last night and was winning until I bet hard against someone, I had two pairs and they had 666

Status
Back