Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
What's everyone's impression of the new site?

Looking at rep I don't have my Star anymore. :cry:

It seems to have some kind of max on the rep. No one seems to have more than we currently do showing. Most people are showing the same number of green bars.

It seems to have some kind of max on the rep. No one seems to have more than we currently do showing. Most people are showing the same number of green bars.

711 mentioned he'd be returning the stars and what not within a week or two. :)

711 mentioned he'd be returning the stars and what not within a week or two. :)

Ahhh fabulous. I checked my usercp and noticed the total rep displayed there was still the same so I guess I shall have my shiny star back soon then :)

Ahhh fabulous. I checked my usercp and noticed the total rep displayed there was still the same so I guess I shall have my shiny star back soon then :)

:yay::yay:

I want my EFD back :laugh: err... PCFD? doesn't flow as well....

:yay::yay:

I want my EFD back :laugh: err... PCFD? doesn't flow as well....

I'm hoping it will be Calypso Forum Dollars (CFD).
And it returns within a week or two. :D

Well, with our EFD and rep system gone, what what will we do ?? :rolleyes:

EDIT:hmm, it looks rep system still exists, not fully implemented and FD (Forum Dollars ofc :) ) will return.

Well, with our EFD and rep system gone, what what will we do ?? :rolleyes:

EDIT:hmm, it looks rep system still exists, not fully implemented and FD (Forum Dollars ofc :) ) will return.

I'm sure it will be all back before you know it. It's a lot of work for 711

I'm sure it will be all back before you know it. It's a lot of work for 711

yup i'm quite happy with the progress so far.. 711 is doing an excellent job.. and i know its a ton of work.. vBulletin is quite the mess of code to sort though.

yup i'm quite happy with the progress so far.. 711 is doing an excellent job.. and i know its a ton of work.. vBulletin is quite the mess of code to sort though.

I guess you've had jobs involving it? :laugh:

Where is the rep button!? Ahhhh

Went to Heal some mates on a Big Bulk Hunt, 2 HoFs, 4XX PED and 6XX PED, I spent ~16ped, got 125 PED share. :D

I love friends who share with me when I'm healing them and they are having a good run.

:)

Time for a rep train! (provided I can do one, we'll see)

I love friends who share with me when I'm healing them and they are having a good run.

:)

Time for a rep train! (provided I can do one, we'll see)

Should wait till EFD/CFD are re-introduced so we can get the EFD that comes with repping. :silly:

its not like they'll take away repping at that point? - ; P

There is still an efd amount balance on entropiaforum.com -- not sure if they'll move over the balance that's there, or that was there at the time of the transfer, or start fresh with zero? I think the one at entropiaforum still adds up more points just for login?

New vehicles!
In particular, the Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L)! :D

Currently there is a BP on auction, but is its price justified?
Check link in my sig to find out and make your own decision. :silly:

Yes, this is a shameless plug for my thread. :laugh:

Ok, link here too!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?198518-The-Sleipnir-Mk1-(C-L)-Blueprint-(L)
:laugh:

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Already read it :)

Anyways, I wants ma moneys back!

EDIT:

More shameless plugs!

Click my signature! Help a friend out, use my multiple services :)

Last edited:
Status
Back