Make armors unisex

CrazyBuck

Provider
Society
Experia
Chuck CrazyBuck Buck
I do not see the reason for separation of M and F armor. With current armor prices it only creates an incentative to create female avatars.

A change of all armors to unisex would rock the market a bit and favor those owning female ones but I think it is definatly worth it.

So many people would lose money, where as others would gain.

Economically its impossible.

Plus I am female, male armor is to big and would not fit me.

all male avatars would have to run around with a place to put in the female boobs ... would be funny :)

I do not see the reason for separation of M and F armor. With current armor prices it only creates an incentative to create female avatars.

A change of all armors to unisex would rock the market a bit and favor those owning female ones but I think it is definatly worth it.

Indeed.
Might be hard to do this change on current unlimited armors, but definitely doable on current L armors/upcoming armors.

DO IT! :lolup:
Wouldn't be the first nerf that royally fucks with the economy. :eyecrazy:

I would love to see this change. It would be great to not have to TT half the armors I loot. I can't see people losing a lot of money on this... F armors would increase in value across the board but I don't think it would make all that much difference in the long run to the MU of the M versions.

It's a good suggestion, I must admit. MA unfortunately is all about taking something simple and over-complexifying the hell out of it, so I doubt they'd ever consider this. But frankly, I also think it would be a fresh idea that any armor piece I looted, I could also try on. As others stated, there's a distinct market imbalance between male & female armor prices. Other than just being complex for the sake of being complex, I don't see any compelling reason why armor parts have to be gender-specific.

How about to make it possible to change looted (L) armor to male/female for a small fee :confused: You loot for ex. Thunderbird (F) but your avatar is a male, when and if you take it on the first time you pay the fee, I whould love that change if it's happend :)

Rapido

all male avatars would have to run around with a place to put in the female boobs ... would be funny :)

There is two sides to this, lol. Hollow area on the chest and on the groin. Maybe it would increase our carrying capacity, or item limit, lol.:lolup:

Sure if you refund my Mark up, which I would lose :)

I'll be the voice of the silent forum lurkers; the ones who believe major changes providing possible health benefits to the game's mechanics at the utter expense of the individuals playing the game SHOULD NOT be implemented on anything but an emergency basis; the ones who would like admittedly necessarily non-reversible game play decisions, such as gender selection, to lead to purely foreseeable consequences, so that the resulting game play matches what was expected when the individual made the decision (this way, we can make such decisions intelligently instead of randomly). They are merely lurking, unconvinced that MindArk might actually listen to the player base's sub-optimal wishes, so I will be that voice now:

VOOOIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!!!!!11!!!111!!!1!!!one!insertShoutingHere!!!!

So, all guys will lose the markups, all shemales will lose the point of playing female avatars, and all real girls will have to pay for armors more. Sounds like a plan.

i am still waiting the change sex option, almost 7 years paying for an stupid decision i didnt knew it will have so big impact in the development of my ava
if it can save me some dollars i put some boobs or whatever to my avatar

Just make it so M avatars loot only M armor, and F avatars loot only F armor, then 1. you can wear armor you loot and 2. if you are M you both pay and loot more armor markup and if you are F you both pay and loot less armor markup.

Just make it so M avatars loot only M armor, and F avatars loot only F armor, then 1. you can wear armor you loot and 2. if you are M you both pay and loot more armor markup and if you are F you both pay and loot less armor markup.

I like this:)

Of course after a while the markups will balance out for both, since the amount of looted armor for both genders will be proportional to the population ratio.

that the unlimited stuff would be hard to change i agree on, ppl would lose a shitload

but for L stuff, i always struggle with getting F limited sets

i doubt they dont get looted as often as male ones, but since the markup is lower they often end in the tt
so making L armor usable by everyone wouldnt be too bad

crafters would have a broader customer base as well

anyway, they already adjust on size automatically (and that from something dwarf size to something hightower size)
so i guess the stretch material they are obviously made out of could handle the few bulges

anyway, they already adjust on size automatically (and that from something dwarf size to something hightower size)
so i guess the stretch material they are obviously made out of could handle the few bulges

I guess there is no technical problem to also let the (F) version of "fashion armors" (rutuba, hermes, spartan etc) stretch, if needed. :laugh:

Great idea ;)

Lets have MA do something useful instead and not have more pointless change time.

Messing with already owned by players items stats is what destroying this game !!!!!!!!!!!

M or F is stat !!!!

Do it with all released in future armors but ffs leave old items and their stats alone !!!!!!!!!!

How about to make it possible to change looted (L) armor to male/female for a small fee :confused: You loot for ex. Thunderbird (F) but your avatar is a male, when and if you take it on the first time you pay the fee, I whould love that change if it's happend :)

Rapido

and that would be the startmark of male avatars will ONLY (or close to 95%) looting female (L) and female only looting male (L) armors =)

MA thinks of $$$ and $$$ only, so pls do not!! :D

I'm thumbs up for unisex armors, but not for a fee where we can change (L) armor sex

Some of the clothing needs to be changed to unisex as well.

it was always a mistery for me why they kept the the different types even back
when the economic difference was a lot smaller.

i wouldnt mind unisex.

As much as it should a simple idea to implement, it wont work on so many levels, not to mention the impacts on investments already stated.

Sure armour unlimited costs are more for male avatars, but it's the only real cost difference between the sexes with regards to taking your avatar forward. Besides if you have enough evade you dont need top of the range armours.

Although I don't mind L weapons, I was never a fan of L armours.

Interesting though if L armour was a single suit that could be replaced on a one at a time cost/purchase , like a gun, then it would be a lot easier to accept and manage budgets. As you could have one suit to wear, and one spare suit in inventory.

Now maybe an armour suit could be introduced as a unisex flexible material item...to overcome all the problems mentioned.

Until its much easier to embrace the L armours, I'll stick with unlimited (M) armour myself. I don't regret having a male avatar even though armour costs are more.

Rick

Back