Medic! - err nsfw

Meg

Prowler
Society
GloryHound Irregulars, ex Dirty Dozen, ex...ehhh beta
Megan Meg Arlington
...but not too bad :silly2:

Learning proper CPR saves lives. I can safely say that after watching that vid intently a few hundred times, I may still need some more instruction :laugh:

Me like.... I need to get my certification again...

I knew I should have gone on that first aid course...... :D

In before the "Moral Police" get wind of this :) & of course D/L for reference purposes :)

In before the "Moral Police" get wind of this :) & of course D/L for reference purposes :)

Nice to know that there's a dedicated citizen out there in case there's need for CPR!

I have been waiting for 12 years now to use my CPR training. It's hard to come across Hot Chicks in lingerie needing CPR, and I keep my eyes open, believe you me. I walk past dudes choking in the street, wtf, mouth to mouth with a Wino? What if he decides to puke or piss himself? nah, I'm waiting for the Hot Chick in her underwear. I won't waste my talents on those that can't appreciate my gift.

i feel I need more training

mmmm.... =)

J.

P.S. on the more sad side - beware doing CPR too actively, the ribs are very easy to break. yes, been there, done that and the guy did not survive... well, the doctors said it was not possible to save him anyway as his heart gave up not the first time and... just be careful!

Back